Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat in the Hat;234 the Watch "Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings" on YouTube [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWlXRnZbVc said:
Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings - YouTube[/url]
What's sickening is this piece of hog food was released and is walking around free.

What I find sickening is the filth that comes out of the mouth of the Hossfly Hog.

I wish all these unlawfully detained prisoners who shall soon be free all the best, they have suffered greatly for their desire to live free from Occupation.

Rat in the Hat;234 the Watch "Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings" on YouTube [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWlXRnZbVc said:
Released Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at Suicide Bombings - YouTube[/url]
What's sickening is this piece of hog food was released and is walking around free.

What I find sickening is the filth that comes out of the mouth of the Hossfly Hog.

I wish all these unlawfully detained prisoners who shall soon be free all the best, they have suffered greatly for their desire to live free from Occupation.
I hope each of those released prisoners have some sort of chip imbedded in their carcasses for GPS to monitor their locations. Makes it easier for a Hellfire missle to root them out.

I hope each of those released prisoners have some sort of chip imbedded in their carcasses for GPS to monitor their locations. Makes it easier for a Hellfire missle to root them out.

Is that the weapon you used to kill all those babies in Vietnam?

Oh, I forget, napalm was your weapon of choice, use it and sit back and watch them burn.

Last edited:

Oh, I forget, napalm was your weapon of choice, use it and sit back and watch them burn.
Forget about Viet Nam. We're talking about Halal Hog Snacks here. Those released murdering terrorists walking around loose. Remember?

Forget about Viet Nam. We're talking about Halal Hog Snacks here. Those released murdering terrorists walking around loose. Remember?

She's so retarded, she thinks Vietnam is part of the Middle East. :eusa_whistle:

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau’s office

The Prime Minister’s Office is planning to form, in collaboration with the National Union of Israeli Students, “covert units” within Israel’s seven universities that will engage in online public diplomacy (hasbara).

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau's office

Notice to Israeli paid shills, the issue is Israels attacks upon and treatment of children in Palestine, not your Pallywood or your Hasbara .

Would this be like the mass murder of Palestinians by Jordan when the Jordanian troops opened fire on the concentration camps housing men, women and children killing thousands. In fact more Palestinians were murdered in cold blood that month than have been killed during the war with Israel in the last 65 years.

Learn to read your cut & pastes before they bite you in the ass. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I do not cut and paste; rat, if you have the capacity go to the article and read it for yourself .

If you copy a section of the article to post here, that's what's known as "cut & paste".

Thus endeth the lesson for today.

Zionist Rat talk is not acceptable to human beings.

AND you are the ones attributing words to the article not there.

Is it not possible for a Zionist Rat like you to read the article ?

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau’s office

The Prime Minister’s Office is planning to form, in collaboration with the National Union of Israeli Students, “covert units” within Israel’s seven universities that will engage in online public diplomacy (hasbara).

Covert online students hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau's office

Notice to Israeli paid shills, the issue is Israels attacks upon and treatment of children in Palestine, not your Pallywood or your Hasbara .

Would this be like the mass murder of Palestinians by Jordan when the Jordanian troops opened fire on the concentration camps housing men, women and children killing thousands. In fact more Palestinians were murdered in cold blood that month than have been killed during the war with Israel in the last 65 years.

Zionist Hasbara lies on full display by an Israeli shill!

I do not cut and paste; rat, if you have the capacity go to the article and read it for yourself .

If you copy a section of the article to post here, that's what's known as "cut & paste".

Thus endeth the lesson for today.

Zionist Rat talk is not acceptable to human beings.

AND you are the ones attributing words to the article not there.

Is it not possible for a Zionist Rat like you to read the article ?

I read the excerpt that you copy pasted, and it stated that ATM cards, Eid gifts and gifts for orphans were basic human needs.

Did you not read what you copy pasted?? :dunno:

She's so retarded, she thinks Vietnam is part of the Middle East. :eusa_whistle:

I am addressing the lack of credibility and lack of morality of a baby killer.

A baby killer demonizes and judges another, what a joke!

WHY is Hossfly walking around free?

AND this thread , the topic here is Israels attacks on children, not released prisoners.

Last edited:

I am addressing the lack of credibility and lack of morality of a baby killer.

A baby killer demonizes and judges another, what a joke!

WHY is Hossfly walking around free?

You routinely demonize and judge Israelis.

Are you freely admitting that you are a baby killer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back