Montana Republican: NO YOGA PANTS, NO NO NO!!!

Well, she's actually making the case that she's being harmed by seeing other people's bodies. Prudes are among the most irrational creatures on earth.

Actually he is making the case that trashy people have the right to be trashy, so go ahead and go out in public looking ridiculous. Looking trashy is your right, and calling you trashy is society's right. Everybody wins.

Lets run with that What exactly is bad about public nudity?

If you weren't trash, you wouldn't have to ask. Public nudity is not socially acceptable, just like punching a stranger in the face is not socially acceptable. You need to learn to conduct yourself in public with decency. If you don't want to do that, then accept the fact that you are trash.
Oh I dunno. I've swum at some great nudist beaches in parts of Germany.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Nice comparison. Punching somebody in the face actually harms another human being.

Harms how? Because it inflicts the sensation of pain? What if the person has a condition where they cannot feel pain?

Because it causes physical damage? What if it's only a light slap across the face?

Because it creates unwanted contact on their body? What gives them the right to not have their body touched if that's what I want to do?

You cannot answer these questions without folding on yourself. Because at the end of the day, it's all about socially acceptable behavior. Society deems the behavior of a certain quality, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter.

Being offended at somebody's body is not the same as being harmed.

How about two teenagers who are dry humping in the middle of a parking lot? There's not even any nudity involved. Nothing wrong with that, right? Hell, why don't we just go ahead and make it full blown sex by 3 women, 4 men, and a donkey? Why should that be prohibited in public? It's just the beauty of the human body. And the beauty of the donkey too. They're always naked, so it's all good. Right?
Youre digging yourself a wormhole with your irrational logic loop.

If you weren't trash, you wouldn't have to ask. Public nudity is not socially acceptable, just like punching a stranger in the face is not socially acceptable. You need to learn to conduct yourself in public with decency. If you don't want to do that, then accept the fact that you are trash.

You obviously are cretin and barbarian for indulging. May I ask did you go blind from seeing the naked people?

Nice comparison. Punching somebody in the face actually harms another human being.

Harms how? Because it inflicts the sensation of pain? What if the person has a condition where they cannot feel pain?

Because it causes physical damage? What if it's only a light slap across the face?

Because it creates unwanted contact on their body? What gives them the right to not have their body touched if that's what I want to do?

You cannot answer these questions without folding on yourself. Because at the end of the day, it's all about socially acceptable behavior. Society deems the behavior of a certain quality, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter.

Being offended at somebody's body is not the same as being harmed.

How about two teenagers who are dry humping in the middle of a parking lot? There's not even any nudity involved. Nothing wrong with that, right? Hell, why don't we just go ahead and make it full blown sex by 3 women, 4 men, and a donkey? Why should that be prohibited in public? It's just the beauty of the human body. And the beauty of the donkey too. They're always naked, so it's all good. Right?

So you can't tell the difference between non sexual nudity and two people humping? I guess it might come as a shock to you that on nude beaches people having sex are arrested for public obscenity while the naked people are not. Not being able to distinguish between the simple display of the human body and sex is a sign of mental illness, your mind being perverted to the point you see sex everywhere, even when it's not even there.

And if I had any doubts about you being mentally ill, they are removed by your laughable attempt to claim that hitting somebody is not actually harming them.

I will agree that they needed to be pushed back and it should be heralded as news. Good! I am not so sure. It seems it is beyond their ability to really legislate something of worth.

HELENA — A Montana legislative panel moved to kill an indecent exposure bill Wednesday after the lawmaker who introduced it said he thinks yoga pants should be illegal.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to table House Bill 365, which Rep. David Moore introduced Tuesday.

It should be heralded as good news. Even in Red State Montana, the shrill, malcontent Prudes are not taken seriously. Focus on the Family Conservatives need to continue to be pushed back when they tell people how to act, how to live, how to dress, and what they do in the privacy of their homes. This is happening even in Montana and should be seen as progress.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts.

My point exactly. A fact does not stop being a fact just because someone is incapable of comprehending said fact. Saying your position is your "opinion" does not degrade contrary facts to the same status.

My point exactly. A fact does not stop being a fact just because someone is incapable of comprehending said fact. Saying your position is your "opinion" does not degrade contrary facts to the same status.
Almost there but not quite. You dont seem to recognize your supposed facts are merely your prudish opinions.

Its the only way she could come off sounding self righteous without experiencing cognitive dissonance by avoiding my question.

You need to check your premises. You keep arguing as if you know something about me. You're trying to place me into a convenient shoebox of some kind of close minded bigot. That's is where you are wrong. Desperately wrong. As it turns out, an open minded and very accepting person can indeed say with 100% certainty and without hesitation that some people are trash. And we can readily identify people as such. We can understand that certain things are socially acceptable. And that by going out in public looking like shit, demonstrating little to no self respect or appreciation for social awareness, that you are making yourself out as trash.

Exhibit C in "why SwimExpert is mentally ill".

Thinks his opinions are facts.

Its the only way she could come off sounding self righteous without experiencing cognitive dissonance by avoiding my question.

You need to check your premises. You keep arguing as if you know something about me. You're trying to place me into a convenient shoebox of some kind of close minded bigot. That's is where you are wrong. Desperately wrong. As it turns out, an open minded and very accepting person can indeed say with 100% certainty and without hesitation that some people are trash. And we can readily identify people as such. We can understand that certain things are socially acceptable. And that by going out in public looking like shit, demonstrating little to no self respect or appreciation for social awareness, that you are making yourself out as trash.

Oops! Now you changed it from people looking like trash to people being (are) trash. The first is an evaluation of outward appearance, the second is a judgment on the intrinsic worthiness of people. I'm sure they are one and the same to you, but to the rest of us, the difference couldn't be greater.

My premise is your post. Thats all I need to know about you. You are a close minded bigot if you claim people are trashy due to their clothing and you are unable to articulate a suitable reason other than because "you say so". No one is arguing some people are trashy so dont try to deflect. I wont allow that. Attributing trashiness to what someone wears is an idiots game. Claiming that anyone that doesnt have a mindset such as yours is also an idiots game. As of yet you have failed to provide anything but circular logic for you conclusions. You fail massively on an intellectual level.

Scat in speedos cruising the beaches looking for man meat

article-2031215-0D9D900700000578-581_634x674.jpg

Oops! Now you changed it from people looking like trash to people being (are) trash. The first is an evaluation of outward appearance, the second is a judgment on the intrinsic worthiness of people. I'm sure they are one and the same to you, but to the rest of us, the difference couldn't be greater.
She is starting to crack seeing the fault in her logic.

Yoga pants are why most men are now ass men instead of breast men.

These things are great, but they can be taken too far.

Last year I was in a Home Depot, and I noticed a girl of about 16 or 17 that was with a man that I took to be her dad.
She was absolutely gorgeous, long blonde hair, near perfect physique. She was wearing the typical black yoga pants that you see everywhere now.
They turned, and from behind it literally looked like her pants were painted on.
I thought to myself that if that was my daughter, and she was under 18, there was no way in hell that I would let her go out in public like that. It was ridiculous, she may as well been naked, and I thought what a bad father this dick was.

The thought process about the picture could and would go either way.

Scat in speedos cruising the beaches looking for man meat

article-2031215-0D9D900700000578-581_634x674.jpg

Your opinion. Take your "pseudo-daughter" to an Amish area.

Last year I was in a Home Depot, and I noticed a girl of about 16 or 17 that was with a man that I took to be her dad.
She was absolutely gorgeous, long blonde hair, near perfect physique. She was wearing the typical black yoga pants that you see everywhere now.
They turned, and from behind it literally looked like her pants were painted on.
I thought to myself that if that was my daughter, and she was under 18, there was no way in hell that I would let her go out in public like that. It was ridiculous, she may as well been naked, and I thought what a bad father this dick was.

Black men have typically always been ass men.

Ask yourself this question. Why would you not let your daughter go out in public like that? I only see 2 reasons. Fear or religion.

Forum List

Back