Monkeypox and the Eradication of Homosexuals

Well there should be a lot fewer conservative wrestling coaches and trainers then....

This is a gift from God. AIDS wasn't enough but I think this will be the nail in the coffin for them. Just think, children will be free from sexual abuse in same-sex marriages of homosexual males adopting them.

Monkeypox is rarely fatal. God just wants to fire a shot across the bow of the homos.

He's a kinder, softer deity these days.

Watch out for ultra right wing rants like this especially when they use MAGA as a handle. Left wing dirty tricksters are all around us. Nobody in their right mind wants to see homosexuals die of a terrible pox.

This must be the greatest typo ever

FYLohx7X0AEs1pI

I don't mind if the gays stay. the ones that are gay but just keep it between themselves and the people they bump genitals with. The ones who act like a "person" instead of a "gay person". And in general are just decent people.

It's the fags, trannies and freakazoids I'd like to see eradicated. They are completely useless and are an anchor around the neck of our society.

Kind of like how I feel about blacks. I'm fine with blacks that contribute to society, have some measure of intelligence, have common consideration for others and are decent people that act like a person instead of acting like "a black person".

It's the nwords I want gone.

Forum List

Back