Moms for Liberty rakes in the cash

A group like this deserves our support. These groups rely on money to get things done. Let's go ladies, let's make America moral again.

---Moms for Liberty reports over $2 million in revenue, with bulk of contributions from two donors---

Is that the fanatic book banning bunch? I hear they had a really shitty night, Tuesday a week ago, getting voted out of school boards. One school district vote 5 of them off the board and the school superintendent too.

"Is that the fanatic book banning bunch?"

Moms for Liberty? Absolutely. They don't want naughty books where high schoolers could read 'em.

And their leader and founder, Bridget Zeigler, knows something about naughty.
In yesterday's Politico:

"Search warrant provides new details of rape accusation against Florida Republican Party chair

Christian Ziegler and his wife Bridget are both active in Republican politics in the state.

The affidavit also revealed that Ziegler’s wife, Bridget Ziegler, who co-founded the conservative parents group Moms for Liberty, acknowledged to police that she, the victim and her husband had consensual sex together over a year before the alleged crime occurred, per an interview police conducted Nov. 1.

-------------------------------------------------

A rhetorical question ---asked simply because RWNJ-world can be as amusing as hell ....anyway, would you rather read a naughty book or do a menage-a-trois?
Asking for a friend.

MAGA = Making A Grift Again?

Last edited:
A group like this deserves our support. These groups rely on money to get things done. Let's go ladies, let's make America moral again.

---Moms for Liberty reports over $2 million in revenue, with bulk of contributions from two donors---

So the economy is not that bad.

And let's not leave diligent LennyPartiv out of the discussion.
Once again, Lenny shows his amazing track record of backing losers.
A sure bet: Always bet against whoever Lenny is currently fangirling over.
From Cyber Ninjas onward.....Lenny rides the horse that comes in last.

Giddyup!!

Klanned Karenhood knows how to grift, like most RWNJ organizations.

Too bad they lost pretty much every election.
i'm a very pro abortion conservative...............any woman who even thinks about aborting should murder that child in the womb

the chance of it having a very bad mother are high along with the unknown father.................the chance of having a worthless tax eating bastard are high

i don't give a fuck if a woman deliberately murders her child in the womb.that is in her conscious and on her maker to decide

this place has convinced me undoubtedly abortion is very very necessary.........................especially since our kids are being brainwashed and used as sexual gratification....the 12 and under club as i call them here

i'm a very pro abortion conservative...............any woman who even thinks about aborting should murder that child in the womb

the chance of it having a very bad mother are high along with the unknown father.................the chance of having a worthless tax eating bastard are high

i don't give a fuck if a woman deliberately murders her child in the womb.that is in her conscious and on her maker to decide

this place has convinced me undoubtedly abortion is very very necessary.........................especially since our kids are being brainwashed and used as sexual gratification....the 12 and under club as i call them here
Wow dude, you are seriously fucked up.

Wow dude, you are seriously fucked up.
well basically what you believe........the murder in the womb

fucked up????.....................we have many members in the 12 and under sex club here...that is so fucked up

pssstttt......i called my own shots in life and answered to no one.....that is fucked up to most people living such a miserable, pitiful existence

well basically what you believe........the murder in the womb

fucked up????.....................we have many members in the 12 and under sex club here...that is so fucked up

pssstttt......i called my own shots in life and answered to no one.....that is fucked up to most people living such a miserable, pitiful existence
Nope. It's just you.

Forum List

Back