Moms for Liberty rakes in the cash

Wow dude, you are seriously fucked up.
60,000 gotways in 2 months...that is fucked up...................now if all the rape, murder, robbing nd terror only happened to biden supporters, i'd have no problem..fucked up........lololol.......................aren't you the one with 40,000 dollrs worth of tats desecrating your body............................boy there is a happy person...lolol

Nope. It's just you.
no i've seen many blood thirsty 12 and under clubbers who love abortion with a passion

now not being able to define a woman is really fucked up

i say things in a brutal and frank way here...............i can't believe such disgusting human beings even exist here.........abortion baby abortion!!!

Wow, simple accusations and the left has already tried, convicted and sentenced him, as well as labeled him.

So much for innocent until proven guilty, huh?

Oh wow, 20 million falsely accused? Must of all been democrats.

Wow, simple accusations and the left has already tried, convicted and sentenced him, as well as labeled him.

So much for innocent until proven guilty, huh?

Even if the accusation turns out to be false, the couple have already admitted they were in a sexual relationship with the woman who filed the charges against the husband.

They have been leading the anti-gay crusade/family values push in Florida and the wife turns out to be gay/bisexual.

Even if the accusation turns out to be false, the couple have already admitted they were in a sexual relationship with the woman who filed the charges against the husband.

They have been leading the anti-gay crusade/family values push in Florida and the wife turns out to be gay/bisexual.

They admitted they were in a consensual relationship so if the rape allegations are false then what?

It makes no sense. What these people do in their private lives as consenting adults is none of your damn business. At least they're not sniffing 8 year olds like your fucking molesting president does.

I don't hate gays because of what they do behind closed doors. I hate gays because they rape kids and try to seduce children into that sick shitty lifestyle. I don't walk around with "straight pride" t shirts on, and push my "straightness" in peoples faces so I'd appreciate it if fags would do the same. Stay away from me and keep that sick shit away from kids. Then I don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
They admitted they were in a consensual relationship so if the rape allegations are false then what?

It makes no sense.

If the rape allegations are false then the woman that made them should go to jail.

But that does not change that the wife has been the head of the anti-gay crusade in Florida and the rest of the nation, while being gay herself.

How many times have we seen this, the most anti-gay people publicly turn out to be gay themselves.

"Is that the fanatic book banning bunch?"

Moms for Liberty? Absolutely. They don't want naughty books where high schoolers could read 'em.

And their leader and founder, Bridget Zeigler, knows something about naughty.
In yesterday's Politico:

"Search warrant provides new details of rape accusation against Florida Republican Party chair

Christian Ziegler and his wife Bridget are both active in Republican politics in the state.

The affidavit also revealed that Ziegler’s wife, Bridget Ziegler, who co-founded the conservative parents group Moms for Liberty, acknowledged to police that she, the victim and her husband had consensual sex together over a year before the alleged crime occurred, per an interview police conducted Nov. 1.

-------------------------------------------------

A rhetorical question ---asked simply because RWNJ-world can be as amusing as hell ....anyway, would you rather read a naughty book or do a menage-a-trois?
Asking for a friend.

MAGA = Making A Grift Again?
Its called a "throuple". Basically a bloke and two women in a relationship. I think it used to be called a threesome. It became popular over here a year ago when the boxer David Haye took up with a singer and a super model.
Its interesting that the GOP have adopted this lifestyle. I wonder which of the books they have banned covers it ?

If the rape allegations are false then the woman that made them should go to jail.

But that does not change that the wife has been the head of the anti-gay crusade in Florida and the rest of the nation, while being gay herself.

How many times have we seen this, the most anti-gay people publicly turn out to be gay themselves.
More gay bashing by you.

Its called a "throuple". Basically a bloke and two women in a relationship. I think it used to be called a threesome. It became popular over here a year ago when the boxer David Haye took up with a singer and a super model.
Its interesting that the GOP have adopted this lifestyle. I wonder which of the books they have banned covers it ?
Don't knock it unless you've tried it.

It is getting more common here in the US. I have two co-workers that are in this sort of arrangement, but not with each other. The one is pure throuple, the other is in a polyamorous relationship and while him and his wife once shared the same girlfriend the two women broke up but the husband still sees the girlfriend.

It is all a tad odd to me, but they all seem to be happy so more power to them.

It is getting more common here in the US. I have two co-workers that are in this sort of arrangement, but not with each other. The one is pure throuple, the other is in a polyamorous relationship and while him and his wife once shared the same girlfriend the two women broke up but the husband still sees the girlfriend.

Don't judge other people's sex life.

Nothing like watching the nut ball antics of the left and right.
I agree brother! I don't support Bobert or MTG just like I don't support Omar and Talib. I am completely anti-nutter I don't give a fuck what party you are in.

Is that the fanatic book banning bunch? I hear they had a really shitty night, Tuesday a week ago, getting voted out of school boards. One school district vote 5 of them off the board and the school superintendent too.
The people elect representatives to the school board but the board can kick them out if they disagree? Welcome to the banana republic.

It sounds like a minefield. I cant imagine a man getting much peace and quiet. Mr Ziegler might enjoy a period of rest when he is inside.

"i've seen many blood thirsty 12 and under clubbers"

Umm, some might say that that sounds like you spend a lot of time downstairs.....at Comet Pizza.

I wouldn't be one of them saying that though......still, it does seem very MAGA.

IMHO

Forum List

Back