Mom Of Slain Marine Rylee McCollum Goes Off On Biden: Stupid Dementia Ridden Piece Of Crap

If you're going to lie in an attempt to run cover for a fascist coup. at least don't lie so stupidly. Your masters expect better of you, given all the years of training they've given you.

By the way, your fascist white supremacist traitor pals are still going to prison.

And Ashli is still dead and eternally freezing in the ninth circle if hell, because that's the fate of traitors.
The cover up for the fascist coup was the false flag by the FBI that was Jan. 6th. The Fascist coup was the fraud. The fascists now run the government. Biden is illegitimate.

Was that when we tried to violently overthrow the government? Oh wait, only your side did that. And now you're running cover for it.

It says a lot about you, that you use pussyhats as an attempt to excuse insurrection. You're really stooping low to justify treason.
Lol, the people are being charged with trespassing. But I know you will stick with the talking points.

Everyone of those shitheads standing in that group should resign for being traitors to the American people.

They didn't allow any parents to come because they knew they would get their asses chewed.

Despicable picture of the assholes that fucked up this country.

That picture dishonors the brave men and women that lost their lives due to the incompetency of those shitheads.

View attachment 532276
Proof that the parents were not allowed. Give us the proof.

You are a disgusting liar.

And she was being nice.
The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee.

Calling into the show on Saturday, Rylee’s mother Kathy could not hold back her anger over her son’s death, and let loose on Biden.

“Hey, my son was one of the marines that died yesterday,” she said. “And I have to listen to that b**ch.”

1. Understandable though it be, she was wrong to sound off like that.

2. Just watched the transfer of the 13 caskets at Dover Air Force Base.

3. Lined up watching were Mr. Biden and all the military big shots.

4. WHAT A NERVE! That group of incompetents was responsible for those 13 people being murdered.

a. Even someone as stupid as I would know not to let the Taliban enter Kabul while America was still busy conducting business at the airport.

5. Well, at least that frail old man was forced to stand for an hour or so!

Last edited:
How is Former President Obama a traitor?

Start with his unconstitutional "obamacare" bill that violated the law.

Then move onto supplying Mexican drug lords with guns that were used to kill our citizens.

Then move into the realm of where he spied on a campaign.

Wanna go for more?

Last edited:
LtC Scheller resigned his commission and said he is going to bring down the assholes that are fucking this country.

Forum List

Back