Mom Of Slain Marine Rylee McCollum Goes Off On Biden: Stupid Dementia Ridden Piece Of Crap

That was the mission.

A mission that should have never been because of the incompetency of President Potatohead and the unwillingness of his idiotic soulless yes men military staff to do the right thing.

Stolen elections have consequences.

You can't say its an invalid agreement after your child molester tries to comply with it and then fucks it up.

If it was invalid he should have said we're not going anywhere, the agreement was invalid.

But he didn't. He said he was COMPLYING WITH IT and then fucked it up.

This bullshit is on that fucking child molester.
So you wanted us to stay in Afghanistan even after your savior said we were leaving.

Only the likes of you think that. YOU personally left nothing behind because you were never there. Someone else was there in your place.

No, I was in another place at another time. A place that had essentially the same outcome due to Democrat stupidity. My son was in a place that The Worthless Negro turned over to ISIS.

It is really pathetic to see you stupid uneducated low life assholes try to defend this President Potatohead. However, you little turds are the same demented dickheads that voted for him and then didn't say jackshit when he stole the election so we know you are fucked up in the head, don't we?

No, that's like saying its your fault you died because your boss told you do something and you did it.

Troops are trained to listen to their superiors. They aren't allowed to make choices. They do as they are told, thus when something goes wrong it is on the superiors, not the troops. The troops are heros for trying to straighten out that fucked up rag head shit hole. And show me ONE fucking liberal in 4 years of Trump that said "It's the troops fault for dying in Afghanistan." No, it's not. If it's not the troops fault under Trump, it's not the troops fault under Biden.

And since Biden is the CNC of the military, all fuck ups are on him. Biden gave the orders to get out of Afghanistan in such a way. ALL ON HIM.
They are heroes..

And they deserve better than you pieces of shit trying to use their deaths for political purposes

Oh? Show us then.
That ISIS K was in Afghanistan prior to Biden becoming President?

Sure

What is the Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan?​

The Islamic State Khorasan emerged more than six years ago and operates as an ISIS affiliate in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Khorasan is a historical term for a region that includes present-day Afghanistan, Pakistan and surrounding countries. The group is also known as ISIS-K, ISK or ISKP.

The founding members included militants who left both the Afghan Taliban and the Pakistani Taliban

Go sit in the corner again

No, I was in another place at another time. A place that had essentially the same outcome due to Democrat stupidity. My son was in a place that The Worthless Negro turned over to ISIS.

It is really pathetic to see you stupid uneducated low life assholes try to defend this President Potatohead. However, you little turds are the same demented dickheads that voted for him and then didn't say jackshit when he stole the election so we know you are fucked up in the head, don't we?
Excuse making, I see.

I believe I remember the immature way you loons acted when you lost in 2016.
Was that when we tried to violently overthrow the government? Oh wait, only your side did that. And now you're running cover for it.

It says a lot about you, that you use pussyhats as an attempt to excuse insurrection. You're really stooping low to justify treason.

Last edited:
That ISIS K was in Afghanistan prior to Biden becoming President?

Sure

What is the Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan?​

The Islamic State Khorasan emerged more than six years ago and operates as an ISIS affiliate in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Khorasan is a historical term for a region that includes present-day Afghanistan, Pakistan and surrounding countries. The group is also known as ISIS-K, ISK or ISKP.

The founding members included militants who left both the Afghan Taliban and the Pakistani Taliban

Go sit in the corner again
Bomb Pakistan?
A. No link
B. Either way, violating the withdrawal agreement negates it.

Was that when we tried to violently overthrow the government. Oh wait, only your side did that. And now you're runnign cover for it.

It says a lot about you, that you use pussyhats as an attempt to excuse insurrection. You're really stooping low to justify treason.
Yes, a few dozen unorganized unarmed people almost overthrew the US government.
1630257159906.jpeg

Yes, a few dozen unorganized unarmed people almost overthrew the US government.
If you're going to lie in an attempt to run cover for a fascist coup. at least don't lie so stupidly. Your masters expect better of you, given all the years of training they've given you.

By the way, your fascist white supremacist traitor pals are still going to prison.

And Ashli is still dead and eternally freezing in the ninth circle if hell, because that's the fate of traitors.

Everyone of those shitheads standing in that group should resign for being traitors to the American people.

They didn't allow any parents to come because they knew they would get their asses chewed.

Despicable picture of the assholes that fucked up this country.

That picture dishonors the brave men and women that lost their lives due to the incompetency of those shitheads.

1630257589636.png

Forum List

Back