Mom approves! 8-year-old social-media star dating 13-year-old boy

Back when I was a teenager, lots of parents would not let their kids date until age 16. Of course, I suppose there can be some debate of what it means to "date" someone.

Back when I was a teenager, lots of parents would not let their kids date until age 16. Of course, I suppose there can be some debate of what it means to "date" someone.

When I was a teenager, any 13-year-old male that wanted to hang with 8-year-old girls got therapy.

Yup. Most 13 year old's in my day wouldn't be caught dead around an 8 year old. 8 year old's were kids.

13 year old's considered themselves teenagers. And what teenager wanted to have an 8 year old hanging around them. Why none.

As for dating an 8 year old?? That kids mother is nuts. Who the hell lets an 8 year old date?? She needs therapy.

Anything for publicity, like the mother who allowed her daughter to "be with" Polanski.

Standard quality article from World Nut Daily.
RT is the source. You idiot leftists do this in almost every thread. LAZY.
6050c5ca2030272a12497c91.png

On Instagram, in a now-deleted post, the eight-year-old revealed that she'd entered into a relationship with Pasha Pai, a 13-year-old blogger apparently living in Moscow. As well as her large subscriber base on Likee, she also has 486,000 followers on Instagram.
6050ca0720302739185e08dc.png

Forum List

Back