Mohammed's racist hadith (saying)

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
At the website: SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 87: Interpretation of Dreams , it is reported that Mohammed said the following in the Bukhari hadith (sayings of his...):

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 161:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Comments?...

At the website: SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 87: Interpretation of Dreams , it is reported that Mohammed said the following in the Bukhari hadith (sayings of his...):

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Comments?...

What is your point? -----the issue was racism ------not surealistic poetry. The dreams experienced by "al nabi" are considered, by muslims to be
direct revelations from "allah"-------in fact muslim leaders STILL explain their
actions by claiming that allah communicated to them in "HOLY DREAMS" The writings of prophets of the OT------are mostly --------just poetry

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comments?...

How the fuck do you get "racism" out of that?

A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems
kinda racist to me. ------especially if one considers other things muhummad
had to say about "raisin head" subsaharans and the persistent attitude arabs
harbor to subsaharans ------ABED

A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems kinda racist to me. ------especially if one considers other things muhummad had to say about "raisin head" subsaharans and the persistent attitude arabs harbor to subsaharans ------ABED

That isn't what the word "racism" means. Racism is the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. Nothing like that exists in an allegorical dream as related here. Racism needs a value judgment.

A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems kinda racist to me. ------especially if one considers other things muhummad had to say about "raisin head" subsaharans and the persistent attitude arabs harbor to subsaharans ------ABED

That isn't what the word "racism" means. Racism is the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. Nothing like that exists in an allegorical dream as related here. Racism needs a value judgment.

it is an allusion------sloppy sub-Saharan brings pestilence-----that's racism-----POETICALLY

it is an allusion------sloppy sub-Saharan brings pestilence-----that's racism-----POETICALLY

Bullshit.

Racism needs some kind of statement that "Race X is inferior to race Y". And it ain't here.

As far as the symbology, from what there is, if anything symbolizes "epidemic" it would be "unkempt hair". The word "unkempt" is the only value judgment in the entire passage. And that isn't race-specific.

The passage itself is fucked up anyway. It says, "a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred", which doesn't make grammatical sense.

Bullshit.

Racism needs some kind of statement that "Race X is inferior to race Y". And it ain't here.

As far as the symbology, from what there is, if anything symbolizes "epidemic" it would be "unkempt hair". The word "unkempt" is the only value judgment in the entire passage. And that isn't race-specific.

The passage itself is fucked up anyway. It says, "a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred", which doesn't make grammatical sense.

I do not speak or write or read in Arabic
Negative allusions to a specific race is RACISM--------like
----"you is a white cracker dude"

Bullshit.

I do not speak or write or read in Arabic
Negative allusions to a specific race is RACISM--------like
----"you is a white cracker dude"

There are no such "negative allusions" in the passage quoted.

What is your point? -----the issue was racism ------not surealistic poetry. The dreams experienced by "al nabi" are considered, by muslims to be
direct revelations from "allah"-------in fact muslim leaders STILL explain their
actions by claiming that allah communicated to them in "HOLY DREAMS" The writings of prophets of the OT------are mostly --------just poetry

Well the New Testament contains communications from the Most High God in dreams...but the point is quite obvious. :) Mohammed made a racist statement.

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comments?...

Imus got fired for saying similar with the 'nappy headed hoes' remark :)

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comments?...

Imus got fired for saying similar with the 'nappy headed hoes' remark :)

the disc jockey said that??? oh gee------I missed it-------when did it happen?
Not as disgusting as the big MO slur------but really bad

No need for the explicatives, friend, but it wouldn't my job to make the blind see...

So not only do you have no answer, you have no fucking clue. Not to mention lacking a verb.
Next time think it through before you post.

Well the New Testament contains communications from the Most High God in dreams...but the point is quite obvious. :) Mohammed made a racist statement.

Fine -- then point out exactly where that racist statement IS.

Last edited:
A black female with sloppy hair------symbolic of a spreading epidemic -----seems

Symobolic of an epidemic? Isn't it more like spreading hope and change?

Symobolic of an epidemic? Isn't it more like spreading hope and change?

an epidemic is "hope and change"? an epidemic is an infectious illness-----
like cholera or tuberculosis. People who translate scriptural works use
words "accurately" according to formal definition-------the translator is referring to an infectious disease ----
not an "epidemic of ""JOY"" " using the word "epidemic" in that manner
is SLANG

(EDIT - Someone is hacking & altering my posts...that should have been:)

No need for the explicatives, friend, but it wouldn't be my job to make the blind see...

So not only do you have no answer, you have no fucking clue. Not to mention lacking a verb.
Next time think it through before you post.

Fine -- then point out exactly where that racist statement IS.

LOLOLOLOL. Well. You are awfully fiery LOLOL (see my signature LOL.)

No time for you BURNing boy LOLOLOLOLOL. I'll be ignoring you on this thread...

(EDIT - Someone is hacking & altering my posts...that should have been:)

No need for the explicatives, friend, but it wouldn't be my job to make the blind see...

--- Which is still not an answer, reflecting that you don't have one.

Perhaps someone "hacked and altered" it out.
Yeah --- that's it.

LOLOLOLOL. Well. You are awfully fiery LOLOL (see my signature LOL.)

See mine. ↓

Forum List

Back