FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
i hope some attitudes about God's word and God's Authority change before it is too late....change that to I PRAY.......that happens. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

i hope some attitudes about God's word and God's Authority change before it is too late....change that to I PRAY.......that happens. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
May God help .

So these are the racist guys, Biden would like to be Gaza like leaderdhip?

PA TV Libel: Bible teaches that only Jews are human - all others not human, PA TV broadcasts father of a terrorist
Itamar Marcus | Feb 7, 2024
‘We ask Allah to send people like Hitler, Nebuchadnezzar and Pharaoh’
Which Pharaoh...the one that elevated a JEw to number one to save the the region from famine.....or the one that precipitated Egypts demise for not letting them go. BTW they have have no power except that which is granted to them

Which Pharaoh...the one that elevated a JEw to number one to save the the region from famine.....or the one that precipitated Egypts demise for not letting them go. BTW they have have no power except that which is granted to them
The one who enslaved the Jews. Despite his predecessor appointing Joseph the Jew as viceroy who saved Egyptians from famine

No doubt but a lot of TV Evangelists stretched the fuck out of the Bible to fleece the rubes.
yes they have but that;s not God's fault is it. Matter of fact God warned us about wolves in sheep's clothing... and blasphemers and skeptics.

Forum List

Back