Mobs swarm cop making arrest , AGAIN

It keeps getting worse

There needs to be major changes on cops going alone in dark areas
Answer me this, why were they kneeling on his neck for so long, I personally know it doesn't take four guys that long to subdue, confine and restrain..
GF died of a drug OD and not the cops

It keeps getting worse

Answer me this, why were they kneeling on his neck for so long, I personally know it doesn't take four guys that long to subdue, confine and restrain..
There was no neck
It was his shoulder
That has zero to do with this topic
Be a coward IDGF. When they come for you I will say "That has zero to do with this topic" and watch as they take you to the showers.
I do not look it that way. We have outcomes in our nation and most are bad. I believe we will eventually have a law enforcement/security/surveillance state to match any brutal ones in history. And many citizens may want that. A reduction of living standards can be just the push needed. In this there can be oasis areas and forbidden zones.

Let these dark thugs just keep killing themselves is my solution
Cops are not super heroes
Yeah, they need to just stop responding to these calls, or at least not quickly. Wait until the murderer is gone and then clean up the corpse. Im sure that is already happening a lot now.

Shoot them if they try to interfere. They'll learn not to interfere.
There ya go...
And then the city pays out millions, yeah, that is one great strategy..
They are already paying millions because of the damage these mobs are creating. Put it to good use. Teach mobs what happens when you attack law enforcement. They'll back off, unless they want shot...

It keeps getting worse

Sadly even if a cop has back up, should they end up out numbered in any way, all will be lost. Go here to refresh your memory concerning what happened just recently in Newark, NJ.

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what ends up happening with whatever weapons the cops are packing? If their "loot" is never wrestled over, I am rather stunned.

It keeps getting worse

Is that how the oxygen was cut off to your brain?

The only answer is total segregation. Police should stay out of black areas. Let them police themselves. Give them loads of ammunition and let them go at it.

Then broadcast the festivities on TV. Let everyone watch, in real time, the vast improvement of our cities.

Popcorn and beer should be available for the enjoyment of all sane people in the audience.

It keeps getting worse

life long criminals and dope heads deserve more rights than the rest of us of course...so what if they have been a curse on society for decades

The only answer is total segregation. Police should stay out of black areas. Let them police themselves. Give them loads of ammunition and let them go at it.

Then broadcast the festivities on TV. Let everyone watch, in real time, the vast improvement of our cities.

Popcorn and beer should be available for the enjoyment of all sane people in the audience.
Isn't that what the black thugs want too? No white interference?

I call that win win.

It keeps getting worse

Why are you so stupid?

It keeps getting worse

There was no neck
It was his shoulder
That has zero to do with this topic
Be a coward IDGF. When they come for you I will say "That has zero to do with this topic" and watch as they take you to the showers.
Stupid^^^^

Forum List

Back