Racist Officials Resign from the American Legion leaders in Ohio over cutting Veteran's Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
White supremacist Kens and Karens are quickly coming to realize that America is tired of the bigotry and racism that too many of them display.

Not one, but two of the officials "resigned" in disgrace over the cutting of the veteran's mic controversy.

From the article "While this is a teachable moment for a lot of folks, this cannot be the stain that remains on our city. We must continue to move forward and to embrace people of all races and nationalities and to continue to teach and learn from this."

It's good to see America finally growing up and working on getting things right. Isn't it?

White supremacist Kens and Karens are quickly coming to realize that America is tired of the bigotry and racism that too many people display.

Not one, but two of the officials "resigned" in disgrace over the cutting of the veteran's mic controversy.

From the article "While this is a teachable moment for a lot of folks, this cannot be the stain that remains on our city. We must continue to move forward and to embrace people of all races and nationalities and to continue to teach and learn from this."

It's good to see America finally growing up and working on getting this right. Isn't it?

Don't lie, you love it! If you people actually cared about free speech, Donald Trump would still be on Twitter.

Have I interpreted this correctly here - they are white supremacists because they cut the mic off when someone was talking about slaves?

Fuck me. Whatever next.

Have I interpreted this correctly here - they are white supremacists because they cut the mic off when someone was talking about slaves?

Fuck me. Whatever next.
Just curious, are you experiencing a form of mental abuse from the OP?

The American Legion Post that held the ceremony and cut the mic is losing their charter, good, I do not want veterans that hate other veterans because of their skin color.
We're going to rip down every vestige of white supremacy from America brick by bigoted brick!

Fuck me. Whatever next.
You literally fuck yourself because of the stupid moves by other people!?
Fuck me is a figure of speech. It doesn't translate well tbh.

I sometimes forget I'm commenting on an American forum lol

Fuck me. Whatever next.
Just curious, are you experiencing a form of mental abuse from the OP?
No.

Strange question.

Not quite as strange as your criteria for labelling people white supremacists though.

White supremacist Kens and Karens are quickly coming to realize that America is tired of the bigotry and racism that too many of them display.

It's good to see America finally growing up and working on getting things right. Isn't it?

Already threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back