Mobs swarm cop making arrest , AGAIN

Apparently this is a thing now, I am watching you tube videos with people calling themselves "Police Auditors". It's insane.
The police have failed to police themselves.
The criminals fail to not be criminals. You blame the reaction rather than the initiating action. No criminal action, no police reaction
Lot of facts there I know so study it for a week and then get back to us.

Apparently this is a thing now, I am watching you tube videos with people calling themselves "Police Auditors". It's insane.
The criminals fail to not be criminals. You blame the reaction rather than the initiating action. No criminal action, no police reaction
Trump is a criminal yet you would not treat him in the same manner.

Shoot them if they try to interfere. They'll learn not to interfere.
There ya go...
And then the city pays out millions, yeah, that is one great strategy..
Many many false statement liberals put out about cities constantly paying out millions.
It’s the old Muslim line “Dont do anything to protect ourselves because that might make them Really Mad”

It keeps getting worse

There needs to be major changes on cops going alone in dark areas

Police are being far too selfless in these shithole cities. They need to stop responding to calls in areas that have a history of anti-police riots. Let the city council or the mayor's office come up with an alternative solution. Or, better yet, ask the federal government to step in and police the crisis areas they created.

The police should just ignore 911 calls from the hood and not respond. ... :cool:
Does that mean they shouldn't have to pay taxes.
Do you really want that trade-off? Drop all local local taxes on the hood, what could go wrong? First, there's no police presence at all because that's what you wanted, so there's no one to get criminals off the streets. Of course criminals will just decide to stop being criminals because no one's going to put them in jail. Second, since no local taxes are coming OUT of the hood, there will be no local services going INTO the hood. No schools because no one's willing to teach, medical transportation is gone, there are no fire departments. Grandma has a heart attack, she dies where she falls. Your house catches on fire, it burns to the ground. You turn the tap and no water comes out. You flip the light switch and the lights don't come on. You turn on the stove and nothing happens. You get exactly what you want, a completely independent district with nothing coming out and nothing going in. You go to the store and it's boarded up. No food, no water, no medicine. But hey, you don't have to worry about any <fill in the blank> any more, right? How long before everyone's dead and the place has nothing worth even living in?

Something tells me that you don't really want that. Bottom line is, we don't get to pick and choose what our tax money goes to.

It keeps getting worse

Police are being far too selfless in these shithole cities. They need to stop responding to calls in areas that have a history of anti-police riots. Let the city council or the mayor's office come up with an alternative solution. Or, better yet, ask the federal government to step in and police the crisis areas they created.
The answer is empty 75% of police stations and fill them with counselors. The criminal death rate will fall but the counselor death rate will soar. Then libs can shill for the defunding of counselors.

It keeps getting worse

At what point does the use of deadly force become justified?

It keeps getting worse

At what point does the use of deadly force become justified?
Then the mob would kill him
Best to leave situation ..if you have no backup

It is time to start going after the disease instead of the symptoms.

The mainstream media has been working feverishly to foment this. They are the ones who should be paying the price.

The corporate media only does this at the behest of their masters, the DemoKKKrat party (and by extension the string-pullers of the DNC, China and Russia).

Trump is a criminal yet you would not treat him in the same manner.
And what crime exactly was he convicted of ??
You mean the Russian fake collusion??
When the gop takes back the house, you will have several probes into all of this and Biden raking in a fortune on the Ukraine , Russia and China

Forum List

Back