MOB JUSTICE: Judge, jurors threatened in Rittenhouse, Daunte Wright trials

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, loon.
Right on cue, you loons also covered up for the transvestite that raped the girl in the bathroom. Then covered it up and transferred him to another school, then ha raped another girl. You loons are sick.

It wasn’t an attempted coup, the Democrats were successful at their coup on Jan 6th as they got the Senate to accept a fraudulent election.
You know that anyone still believing that dumb conspiracy theory is just insane, don't you

Questions of how dirty Bill and Hillary Clinton are have been following them all their political lives. And all of it hushed and smoothed over by a compliant press. Progs do no wrong and are angelic. That is what is spouted day after day and endless broadcasts of promoting their agendas. SNL was in pure propaganda mode just the last weekend as one small iota of an example.
I'll bet you check under the bed for Hillary every night, don't you?

Typical methodology of Marxists and Maoists.

Where's Merrick Garland? Where's the DOJ and the FBI?

In recent days, BLM and antifa activists have issued threats to the Judge presiding over Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial as well as the jurors. Kyle Rittenhouse was charged with multiple counts of homicide as well as unlawful possession of a firearm in the wake of Black Lives matter riots in Kenosha. Since the beginning of the trial, activists have attempted to doxx jurors as well as the judge.
George Floyd’s nephew, Cortez Rice, has issued veiled threats to the jurors in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, with the support of Unicorn Riot, an antifa affiliated organization. “I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.” “so we need the same results, man.” said Rice in a video released today. Rice has a history of intimidating jurors and judges in prominent cases, coordinating with antifa and BLM activists. In the Daunte Wright case, Rice located the apartment of the female judge presiding over the case and stood outside the door of her home.

i'm still trying to grasp why the BLM would want to back a dude, Rosenbaum, screaming the N-word.

sad stuff… but are we surprised? they done this before, lead and supported by the DNC leadership.

Garland will do nothing. these domestic terrorist are essentially the Dems brown shirts
evidence the BLM is not about helping blacks, Rosenbaum screaming the N-word and they are supporting him. Wow.

Derp.

“I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.” “so we need the same results, man.” said Rice in a video released today. Rice has a history of intimidating jurors and judges in prominent cases, coordinating with antifa and BLM activists. In the Daunte Wright case, Rice located the apartment of the female judge presiding over the case and stood outside the door of her home.
I saw it the first time it was posted, do you have a point that you have not already made?

I can’t say I dislike anyone for that illiteracy. It’s the democrat party system that creates and promotes it that is the problem.
Illiteracy like not being able to spell the name of a party correctly-Derpa...Democratic Party, there you go now you know the correct way..But, you will still show your illiterate skills by not being able to spell it correctly.

Right on cue, you loons also covered up for the transvestite that raped the girl in the bathroom. Then covered it up and transferred him to another school, then ha raped another girl. You loons are sick.
Who knows what brain infection of yours caused this ramble? You idiotically claimed Biden showered with his daughter when she was a teenager when not even his daughter made any such claim.

You're fucked in the head. You should seek professional help for that.

Its two conservative mothers who loved Andrew Brietbart.
I was in Debate for four years in high school and two years on a Big Ten Debate team. I once saw a team lose a debate for attacking a news source of the other team, for using the magazine Playboy, instead of the legitimacy of the evidence or the logic of the the other team.

I looked into the evidence that this article presented, and the video evidence looks legit, it's from the actual person making the threats, and it is from a story sourced to an ABC journalist.

To use AD HOM when you don't like what someone is saying? It is intellectually lazy.

I was in Debate for four years in high school and two years on a Big Ten Debate team. I once saw a team lose a debate for attacking a news source of the other team, for using the magazine Playboy, instead of the legitimacy of the evidence or the logic of the the other team.

I looked into the evidence that this article presented, and the video evidence looks legit, it's from the actual person making the threats, and it is from a story sourced to an ABC journalist.

To use AD HOM when you don't like what someone is saying? It is intellectually lazy.

So how many people are threatening the judge and jurors?

Who knows what brain infection of yours caused this ramble? You idiotically claimed Biden showered with his daughter when she was a teenager when not even his daughter made any such claim.

You're fucked in the head. You should seek professional help for that.
No the problem is you loons will overlook anything as long as it's your guy. Biden has been fondling little girls his entire life. Every liberal should be on the sex offender list. You loons are nuts, the good thing is 61% of America doesn't want this pervert to run in 2024 and growing. Please keep your support of this behavior so we can eliminate liberalism once and for all.

Absurd over reaction.
uh-huh.

. . . that's what the press was saying to sane folks in pre-Nazi and pre-bolshevik ere Germany and Soviet Union.

When ever folks see the signs of radicals and reactionaries having their cult close down society? Their supporters claim we are "over-reacting," at having the rule of law being subverted.

Fuck off.

No the problem is you loons will overlook anything as long as it's your guy. Biden has been fondling little girls his entire life. Every liberal should be on the sex offender list. You loons are nuts, the good thing is 61% of America doesn't want this pervert to run in 2024 and growing. Please keep your support of this behavior so we can eliminate liberalism once and for all.
The only person on record for accusing Biden of sexual assault was Tara Reade, an adult. Everything else you claim stems from your own deformed brain.

As far as America not wanting him to run again, who cares? I voted for him in 2020 and I don't want him running again. I didn't want him running in 2020 but he was the only choice to vote Trump out. I would have voted for just about any Republican in 2020, against Biden,, had it not been Trump. So who knows what you think there is to gain from an unpopular president who's already said he's not running again, by pointing out most Americans don't want him to run again?

Your slander makes you look weak and stupid.

So how many people are threatening the judge and jurors?
Well, we have empirical evidence of at least one, and he is speaking in the royal we. . . We seem to have one person, speaking for many? Are you not paying attention?

He says he knows people "up in Kenosha," and he isn't going to name them. He is making a point of hiding the names and numbers. How should I know? :dunno:

How should any of us know how many folks are threatening them? Did you not pay attention to the riots? Are you in denial, or purposely gas-lighting the forum? OR JUST STUPID? It has to be one of the three. Hell, I can even hear folks in the background of that tweet. Sounds like a woman, you can hear her go, "yup," and a another guy at least.

Last edited:
The only person on record for accusing Biden of sexual assault was Tara Reade, an adult. Everything else you claim stems from your own deformed brain.

As far as America not wanting him to run again, who cares? I voted for him in 2020 and I don't want him running again. I didn't want him running in 2020 but he was the only choice to vote Trump out. I would have voted for just about any Republican in 2020, against Biden,, had it not been Trump. So who knows what you think there is to gain from an unpopular president who's already said he's not running again, by pointing out most Americans don't want him to run again?
It's in her diary that he showered with his daughter, just finding out it was also when she was a teenager. We know the media will be silent about it.

Forum List

Back