MOB JUSTICE: Judge, jurors threatened in Rittenhouse, Daunte Wright trials

He said he could and if they let him it isn't sexual assault for you're saying he is guilty with no proof. We already know Biden showered with his daughter, as a teen. That is sick.
So if you rape someone, male or female, it's not rape if you say they let you rape them?

“I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.”
Rice added, “so we need the same results, man.”

I am sure even those among you who still -- inexplicably -- believe Rittenhouse is guilty of murder oppose this sort of behavior.
Or maybe not. Do you actually condone threats against jurors who do not vote they way you want them to?
Would you, as a juror , vote someone guilty because you know a not guilty verdict will means more riots and looting and burning?

Last edited:
Prosecution's Star Witness just creamed the prosecution's case today. LOLOL

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun and your hands pointed at him, that he fired?”, Kyle’s attorney pressed.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded again.

Prosecuting attorney after that exchange:
Edited-meister
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Page 2 FDsReQNVQAEYtIV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by a moderator:

I am sure even those among you who still -- inexplicably -- believe Rittenhouse is guilty of murder oppose this sort of behavior.
Or maybe not. Do you actually condone threats against jurors who do not vote they way you want them to?
Would you, as a juror , vote someone guilty because you know a not guilty verdist will means more riots and looting and burning?

The gold hippopotamus teeth certainly do not help his cause. While I want to see Kyle acquitted as much as any fellow patriot, I think it'd serve him better if a group of patriots whisked him away late one night and helped him establish a new identity; the boy's very future is on the line.

Threatening or intimidating judges, witnesses, jurors or public justice officials is an offence under section 322 of the Crimes Act 1900 which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison, or 14 years where the conduct was intended to procure the conviction or acquittal of any person for a serious indictable offence.

The prosecution is required to prove a number of facts beyond a reasonable doubt in order to establish the offence, and a person is entitled to an acquittal if they are unable to do so.

George Floyd's nephew?

lol

You should see what George Floyd's second cousin's aunt said!!!

Would you, as a juror , vote someone guilty because you know a not guilty verdist will means more riots and looting and burning?

Meh. A little democrat Fascism never hurt anyone

Without watching the video, assuming he did threaten, this reminds me of the woman who goes to a school board meeting and tells the board members, "we know where you live". She too should be arrested. So should this guy. And if he has any guns, take them. Anyone who threatens with a gun should have their guns taken away. Lots of right wingers on line would lose their guns.

Prosecution's Star Witness just creamed the prosecution's case today. LOLOL

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun and your hands pointed at him, that he fired?”, Kyle’s attorney pressed.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded again.

Prosecuting attorney after that exchange:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Page 2 FDsReQNVQAEYtIV?format=jpg&name=900x900
That's funny!!!

Would you, as a juror , vote someone guilty because you know a not guilty verdict will means more riots and looting and burning?
He didn't threaten anyone.

Bed wetting democrook traitors would personally disarm all 75 million of us, load us into box cars, and dump Zyklon-B on us.

Forum List

Back