MOB JUSTICE: Judge, jurors threatened in Rittenhouse, Daunte Wright trials

Dude, you are so far out of your tree, it's ridiculous.
It wasn’t an attempted coup, the Democrats were successful at their coup on Jan 6th as they got the Senate to accept a fraudulent election.
And when Republicans win elections, for instance like in VA. Those elections are fair. No steal the vote or Massive Voter Fraud. Bunch of Idiots you are. Trump Idiots.

A couple thoughts. First. Unconfirmed single source nonsense CT crap from the masters of it.

Second. I guess you should have started your civil war when you had the chance. Now your chance is gone. You’ve already lost.

You should prove your accusations.

The evidence is all around. Only an idiot would believe Biden got “81 million votes”, he’s can’t even fill a room with supporters. We just saw Dems get destroyed in semi-honest elections in VA and even NJ, both “deep Blue” states.

213999D2-DD42-4910-B1D4-28A6C2A4BA35.jpeg

960FD5F1-8A28-4CAB-8A04-F43881790868.jpeg

7C26F22F-5E65-4070-A3E1-9E10B65EB652.jpeg

Code:
https://100percentfedup.com??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why would any idiot believe a far rightwingnut conspiracy fake news site like that which doesn't even name the authors of the article? A website run by 2 brain-dead conservative moms who are fed up with Liberals.

This is exactly the reason the right in America has become sooo dumbed down -- because you fall for these bullshit stories over and over and over.

Case in point... I've been watching the trial... no juror has appeared on camera. Not even juror number seven who was dismissed for telling a Jacob Blake joke.
Lol, we know you look the other way when you find out Biden took showers with his teenage daughter, but voted for him anyway. You loons have no morals, so shut up.

100% Fed Up is a conservative news site dedicated to the memory of Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior in the battle to expose the truth behind the lies of the mainstream media.

We are Leisa Audette and Patty McMurray, two conservative moms and best friends, who will do everything in our power to expose the lies and propaganda of the left and their allies in the mainstream media.

Our lives took an unexpected turn on the day that conservative activist Andrew Breitbart died. Together, we came to the realization that we could no longer sit on the sidelines and watch the country we loved being destroyed by an apathetic citizenry. Our children don’t deserve to grow up in a world where they will be slaves to the debt we have recklessly saddled them with. Our goal is to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the progressives in academia, the entertainment industry, and MSM through the use of social media.

Here is a sampling of our hero Andrew Breitbart, a fearless warrior who worked tirelessly to expose the lies of the left:
^ Off topic.

Any threats coming to the judge and jurors in the McMichaels' trial? Threats abound these days. I heard one played on the news. Some public official who is battling cancer received a threatening message after she asked someone to wear a mask at a meeting. The foul-mouthed lower animal who left it even managed an anti-Semitic rant at the end of her threat. Nice society we live in these days. The right-wingers who do the most ranting about the end of Western Civilization are the ones doing the most to end it.

Typical methodology of Marxists and Maoists.

Where's Merrick Garland? Where's the DOJ and the FBI?

In recent days, BLM and antifa activists have issued threats to the Judge presiding over Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial as well as the jurors. Kyle Rittenhouse was charged with multiple counts of homicide as well as unlawful possession of a firearm in the wake of Black Lives matter riots in Kenosha. Since the beginning of the trial, activists have attempted to doxx jurors as well as the judge.
George Floyd’s nephew, Cortez Rice, has issued veiled threats to the jurors in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, with the support of Unicorn Riot, an antifa affiliated organization. “I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.” “so we need the same results, man.” said Rice in a video released today. Rice has a history of intimidating jurors and judges in prominent cases, coordinating with antifa and BLM activists. In the Daunte Wright case, Rice located the apartment of the female judge presiding over the case and stood outside the door of her home.

sad stuff… but are we surprised? they done this before, lead and supported by the DNC leadership.

Garland will do nothing. these domestic terrorist are essentially the Dems brown shirts

Any threats coming to the judge and jurors in the McMichaels' trial? Threats abound these days. I heard one played on the news. Some public official who is battling cancer received a threatening message after she asked someone to wear a mask at a meeting. The foul-mouthed lower animal who left it even managed an anti-Semitic rant at the end of her threat. Nice society we live in these days. The right-wingers who do the most ranting about the end of Western Civilization are the ones doing the most to end it.

Yep.. its pretty bad. I think Americans are bored and unhappy... and then there's the Trump influence of vulgarity and tantrums.

Yep.. its pretty bad. I think Americans are bored and unhappy... and then there's the Trump influence of vulgarity and tantrums.
I'm struggling to find the words to say this, but these people do not seem to be centered, as individuals. They don't know themselves and have never gone through any process of self-examination to figure out what they truly believe. So many shout about their religion and participation in religious activities, but then go on to the next thread and voice opinions that openly conflict with the teachings of their faith without batting an eyelash. These people have nothing but their group identity to sustain them, so they are easy pickings for someone like trump.

There is a difference between being grounded and not being grounded. I am thinking about those Republicans who were election officials during the 2020 election and who have stated that they observed no fraud. I may not agree with them politically, but these are people who have an ethical code that they live by. They are grounded.

Questions of how dirty Bill and Hillary Clinton are have been following them all their political lives. And all of it hushed and smoothed over by a compliant press. Progs do no wrong and are angelic. That is what is spouted day after day and endless broadcasts of promoting their agendas. SNL was in pure propaganda mode just the last weekend as one small iota of an example.
LOL

Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at. Try harder next time.

fail-swing.gif

Forum List

Back