House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment, prosecutors say

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment,

prosecutors say

7 Nov 2021 ~~ By Graeme Massie
A Texas mother collected child support for the dead son found rotting in her apartment with her three other abandoned children, according to prosecutors.
Gloria Williams is accused of leaving her three sons in a Houston apartment with the remains of their eight-year-old dead brother, Kendrick Lee.
Prosecutors allege that Ms. Williams, 35, was also claiming government aid for two of her children, including Kendrick.
Officials say that she also received additional assistance for the older daughter, for a total of around $2,000 per month in aid.
~Snip~
Prosecutors say that Ms Williams and Mr Coulter were living in a fully furnished apartment 15 minutes away from the empty property where the boys were kept.
“The apartment was in a horrible condition. We saw soiled carpet, no furniture at all. No bedding, no blankets that we could see. We saw roaches and flies and a very bad condition for anyone to live in,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez previously said.
And in an attempt to keep her son’s death a secret, she would send groceries to the apartment once a month and continued to pay rent on it.
Kendrick’s death was determined by the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office to be a homicide with multiple blunt force injuries.

~~~~~~
Jail is too good for this monster.... This is total lack of respect for life. It is endemic, intertwined with the cradle-to-grave culture.
Meanwhile BLM is absent from the scene, refusing to comment or come to the assistance of the children. Yet Black Live Matter! What a crock.

prosecutors say

A Texas mother collected child support for the dead son found rotting in her apartment with her three other abandoned children, according to prosecutors.
Gloria Williams is accused of leaving her three sons in a Houston apartment with the remains of their eight-year-old dead brother, Kendrick Lee.
Prosecutors allege that Ms. Williams, 35, was also claiming government aid for two of her children, including Kendrick.
Officials say that she also received additional assistance for the older daughter, for a total of around $2,000 per month in aid.
~Snip~
Prosecutors say that Ms Williams and Mr Coulter were living in a fully furnished apartment 15 minutes away from the empty property where the boys were kept.
“The apartment was in a horrible condition. We saw soiled carpet, no furniture at all. No bedding, no blankets that we could see. We saw roaches and flies and a very bad condition for anyone to live in,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez previously said.
And in an attempt to keep her son’s death a secret, she would send groceries to the apartment once a month and continued to pay rent on it.
Kendrick’s death was determined by the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office to be a homicide with multiple blunt force injuries.

~~~~~~
Jail is too good for this monster.... This is total lack of respect for life. It is endemic, intertwined with the cradle-to-grave culture.
Meanwhile BLM is absent from the scene, refusing to comment or come to the assistance of the children. Yet Black Live Matter! What a crock.

Yeah, but she voted for Joe Biden.

And so did her son,,,,

NO reason for BLM to get involved. This woman was arrested, she's going to be prosecuted and she will spend a long time in prison.

The argument BLM has is that cops kill black folks with impunity, and largely get away with it... that's what the complaint is. Not that black people aren't victims of murder.

Actually, after reading the article more carefully, she'll be lucky to see a year in prison, and she will have custody back in less than two years.

#notallwomen abuse children but too many do so. According to Child Maltreatment 2015, mothers are about twice as likely to abuse children as fathers (Table 3-15). Mothers are also more likely to murder their children (Table 4-5).

I do not blame #allwomen, but we must never forget that many women are abusers.

PS. MSM always reminds us that many men are abusers, so the facts about abusive women must be kept in perspective.

Will BLM get involved when she is released in five years and has custody returned in another two and is back on child-support again?
People of all races abuse and kill children.
Susan Smith
Andrea Yates

In times of American Revolution and earlier, murder of children by neglect was routinely practiced.

People of all races murder and abuse children.

People of all races murder and abuse children.

Indeed... But not all people extend their horrific brutality to their children in this method. Certainly the surviving children will need psychological help for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately they may not ever receive that assistance.

Indeed... But not all people extend their horrific brutality to their children in this method. Certainly the surviving children will need psychological help for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately they may not ever receive that assistance.
Very Sad!

It is not a race issue.

Such things happen among all peoples. In the past much more then now.

Reminds me of the time a neighbor got inquisitive over the next door little boy seemingly "disappeared".
The parents claimed he was just sick, but fine. The neighbor didn't believe them. She called the police to come check on the boy.

He was tied up to a chair in his room. Half starved to death and dehydrated.

The "parents" were arrested and the boy was sent to child services. Thanks to the neighbor, the little boy lived. Although I'm sure the boy might not have wanted to at that point. What a mental trauma to live with.

What was these peoples reason for tying him up and starving him?

He was hungry and wanted something to eat.

These two fat, slovenly, extremely obese pieces of shit had several cabinets STUFFED FULL of canned foods, and fridge FULL of food. And yet, the boy was "threatening" their food supply!!!!

If I were president, this shit would not be going on. I would bring back public stoning and firing squads.
As well as have my own brand of personal justice in certain cases.

None of this pansy assed, butt kissing these psychotic pieces of shit.

prosecutors say

~Snip~

~~~~~~
Womb to da' tomb'ers. Fear of work leads to g'ment idolatry every time!

Will BLM get involved when she is released in five years and has custody returned in another two and is back on child-support again?

Actually, after reading the article more carefully, she'll be lucky to see a year in prison, and she will have custody back in less than two years.

Well, yes, given the boyfriend actually killed the child, maybe.

Unlikely she'll get these kids back... but if the Right didn't have "Whataboutism" what would they do.

Well, yes, given the boyfriend actually killed the child, maybe.

Unlikely she'll get these kids back... but if the Right didn't have "Whataboutism" what would they do.
The point is? It shows she is grossly unfit to be a mother, but the leftists are inherent in the social work system, will giver her anything that she wants, seeing her as a victim of the system.

You may be correct about the Right having, "Whataboutism," OTH? If the left didn't have "Victimhood?" What the hell would they do?

:71:

The point is? It shows she is grossly unfit to be a mother, but the leftists are inherent in the social work system, will giver her anything that she wants, seeing her as a victim of the system.

You may be correct about the Right having, "Whataboutism," OTH? If the left didn't have "Victimhood?" What the hell would they do?

If the right didn't have racial fear telling the poor dumb white trash like you that as long as you are slightly better off than minorities, your life is great, what would they do?

Yes, some people are unfit to be parents... but all they need are working genitalia to be parents.

If the right didn't have racial fear telling the poor dumb white trash like you that as long as you are slightly better off than minorities, your life is great, what would they do?

Nazi accuses "the right" of racial fear, then launches into a Reich diatribe of hatred against Der Juden, the whites. :lmao:

Racist? Stupid? Dishonest? Yep, you're a democrat!

Yes, some people are unfit to be parents... but all they need are working genitalia to be parents.

But you have a goal to harvest every pregnancy at an abortion temple.

TBH?

When I read the OP, I didn't even know what race she was. It wasn't until you brought BLM into the conversation, and YOU were actually the first poster in this thread to bring race into the conversation, and I had to actually go and click the link to find out, oh yeah, look at that, she is a minority.

The fact is, I am very familiar with the type of folks that work in social services and that are attracted to doing state work. If you aren't, you are probably either in denial, or just ignorant. The establishment bureaucracy is heavily biased toward the left, so are the social services and psychology professions.

. . . and on top of that, I would think that you have had enough interaction with me, to know that I am much more educated, and have a lot more experience in politics than you do. You are the ignorant one that doesn't know shit about these topics. You are a parrot of the TEE VEE, nothing more.

I do not measure my life in material terms, nor do I measure my life compared to others. I'm a stoic silly. :rolleyes: But I know you, you are too ignorant and materialist to comprehend. The way they control your perception of reality, and your need to categorize others you disagree with? I find that laughable. Your ignorance sad. Keep building those straw-men and knowing them down Joe.

quote-wealth-consists-not-in-having-great-possessions-but-in-having-few-wants-epictetus-9-2-0296.jpg

It has nothing to do with race, it is just a fact, they will pity her, and want her to get her kids back.

You partisan anger, and throwing out name calling clouds your judgement and reasoning. You hate that I am right.

Forum List

Back