MLB Ump's "Cival [sic] War" call

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

Nice troll its twumps fault jug eared oreo obAma was a unifier

I'm just here for the civil war :04:

I saw thIs yesterday

Now fall in line, embrace love, celebrate diversity, dont talk about defense of your civil rights or youll stand before the progressive left wing nazi morons for thought crimes...

Conform slaves conform ..dont buy an ar15
Cmon dont you want to be part of the always angwy leftist nazi hive
Utopia awaits ....

Vote warren 2020

>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post? The belief that we're barreling towards civil war is not a "far right talking point". It is in fact a belief shared by 7 in 10 Americans according to a Georgetown poll released just TWO days ago: NEW POLL: Voters Find Political Divisions So Bad, Believe U.S. Is Two-Thirds Of The Way To "Edge Of A Civil War" - GU Politics

But hey, anything to bash and demonize conservatives - right doofus?

PB2952

Great commie propaganda, one individual says something stupid on a tweet and you paint all UMPs in the league with the same intellectually DISHONEST BRUSH. Fuck off commie.

PB2952

Great commie propaganda, one individual says something stupid on a tweet and you paint all UMPs in the league with the same intellectually DISHONEST BRUSH. Fuck off commie.

Reading is fun-duh-mental. Or in your case just the middle part.

Where the FUCK did I describe "Rob Drake" (singular) as "all umpires", clown shoes? Just because you can't distinguish between the individual and the collective, doesn't mean anybody else is that fucked up.

"Left wingers are anti-racist and don't promote violence" -Pogo

Link?

No of course not link. Because you can't link your own ass. Pogo never speaks in absolutes. When you learn to read you might start to notice that.

Right, never had those problems when BO was president. That’s sarcasm ya know.

Yep, we didn't. If we did you could post 'em.

Wetbacks, chicks with dicks...your relentless assault on America’s best, American history, culture and tradition...We’ve had enough, you twisted fucks are fucked...IT’S ON!

Ironic post is ironic. There's prolly no poster here that's posted more about American history than yours truly.

PB2952

Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post? The belief that we're barreling towards civil war is not a "far right talking point". It is in fact a belief shared by 7 in 10 Americans according to a Georgetown poll released just TWO days ago: NEW POLL: Voters Find Political Divisions So Bad, Believe U.S. Is Two-Thirds Of The Way To "Edge Of A Civil War" - GU Politics

But hey, anything to bash and demonize conservatives - right doofus?

That's the article text, Stoopid. You should join the same reading class.

Wetbacks, chicks with dicks...your relentless assault on America’s best, American history, culture and tradition...We’ve had enough, you twisted fucks are fucked...IT’S ON!

Ironic post is ironic. There's prolly no poster here that's posted more about American history than yours truly.
Too bad you don't understand what you post.

Too bad you don't understand what you post.

I always explain them thoroughly, in their context. Because there is no history without context.

Forum List

Back