MLB Ump's "Cival [sic] War" call

Why should we be concerned with what this guy posted on his Twitter anyway?

Dumb empty headed broads always need something

We needn't. What we're concerned with is what he said he was going to DO.

From his words he was going to be joing a possible rebellion with his brand new ar 15....... over a coup attempt ...which hes allowed to say
Unless the definitions of his words are wrong

From his words he was going to be joing a possible rebellion with his brand new ar 15....... over a coup attempt ...which hes allowed to say

Once AGAIN, as in the previous post ---------- nobody suggested what he can't **SAY**. It's about what he can't **DO**.

Why are you feverishly dancing around that?

Once AGAIN, as in the previous post ---------- nobody suggested what he can't **SAY**. It's about what he can't **DO**.

What can't he do . Join or call for rebellion ...thiers 20 of us here who call for one atleast once a week :auiqs.jpg:

What can't he do . Join or call for rebellion ...thiers 20 of us here who call for one atleast once a week :auiqs.jpg:

Indeed there are. That's a problem too --- same one.
It's better that y'all articulate that, than that you don't. This way we know what to expect and who not to trust.

Truly there is nothing "social" about so-called "social media" which is an advertising bullshit term. I call it antisocial media, for the obvious reason.

FaceBook, Google, Twitter and the other dominant “anti social” media platforms were all started by and liberals and run by liberals to this day

I give libs credit for that and blame at the same time

I blame the users. Narcissism and lack of self control created these problems, not politics.
Its our political differences that are generating the hate

Because those political differences are being bull horned on those platforms. Using social media is a choice. If it's become so toxic, then the people using it can make a conscious decision to refrain from doing so.

So many people are such sheep, obediently clamoring to jump in any time the TV god tells them to. When some of these junkies were trying to convince me to sign up with Nosebook I asked them all, 'what will this give me that I don't already have?' Nobody could ever answer that, and they still can't. Not sure why people can't figure out to ask that question --- "what for?"

I'll tell you. Facebook is networking for a society of narcissists. The ability to instantly broadcast your message, no matter how stupid or depraved it is, to the public, as well as a smaller captive audience of 'friends' with the click of a button can be intoxicating experience for some. IMO, it's too much power to give to everyday assholes.
In your opinion, not in fact.

>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

He should be fired for violating MLB rules..

The Democrats on a 3 year Impeachment Coup has nothing to do with dividing the country. It's all Trump's fault for beating their queen.
We can call it the impeachment slug speed coup fest. Coup and impeachment doesn't need to be capitalized it is not a proper noun..Derpa..

>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

He should be fired for violating MLB rules..

I would love to watch, physically, an ump throw himself out of the game. Followed of course by a heated argument with himself.

"From his words he was going to be joing a possible rebellion with his brand new ar 15....... over a coup attempt ."

he may believe it is a COUP attempt but sane, rational and REAL Americans KNOW it is "due process and legal"

"From his words he was going to be joing a possible rebellion with his brand new ar 15....... over a coup attempt ."

he may believe it is a COUP attempt but sane, rational and REAL Americans KNOW it is "due process and legal"

---- which, if nothing else, tells us here's a major league baseball umpire with distinctively flawed powers of observation.

Truly there is nothing "social" about so-called "social media" which is an advertising bullshit term. I call it antisocial media, for the obvious reason.

FaceBook, Google, Twitter and the other dominant “anti social” media platforms were all started by and liberals and run by liberals to this day

I give libs credit for that and blame at the same time

I blame the users. Narcissism and lack of self control created these problems, not politics.

Because those political differences are being bull horned on those platforms. Using social media is a choice. If it's become so toxic, then the people using it can make a conscious decision to refrain from doing so.

So many people are such sheep, obediently clamoring to jump in any time the TV god tells them to. When some of these junkies were trying to convince me to sign up with Nosebook I asked them all, 'what will this give me that I don't already have?' Nobody could ever answer that, and theystill can't. Not sure why people can't figure out to ask that question --- "what for?"

I'll tell you. Facebook is networking for a society of narcissists. The ability to instantly broadcast your message, no matter how stupid or depraved it is, to the public, as well as a smaller captive audience of 'friends' with the click of a button can be intoxicating experience for some. IMO,

it's too much power to give to everyday assholes.

it's too much power to give to everyday assholes

Some of us posting here are just average citizens who are simply more interested in politics than most people

but there are just enough neo nazis and ANTIFA weirdos to poison the water for everyone

the internet does bring out the worst in some people

So many people are such sheep, obediently clamoring to jump in any time the TV god tells them to. When some of these junkies were trying to convince me to sign up with Nosebook I asked them all, 'what will this give me that I don't already have?' Nobody could ever answer that, and they still can't. Not sure why people can't figure out to ask that question --- "what for?"

I'll tell you. Facebook is networking for a society of narcissists. The ability to instantly broadcast your message, no matter how stupid or depraved it is, to the public, as well as a smaller captive audience of 'friends' with the click of a button can be intoxicating experience for some. IMO, it's too much power to give to everyday assholes.
In your opinion, not in fact.

This forum is a marketplace of political opinion, is it not?

He removed his error from the public notice. He's just frustrated with the false witness the Democrat Party keeps foisting on the public. He thinks breaking one of the ten commandments is the wrong thing to do. He is probably now channeling his frustration onto legal means of dealing with this untenable situation in our beloved America.

And that's what I think.

Forum List

Back