MLB Ump's "Cival [sic] War" call

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

I would call it the waste product of liberal social media which is driving Americans apart

In the old days people got angry over the news and made rash comments that were not broadcast to the entire world

Now were are on a downward spiral fueled by lib social media that magnifies every difference of opinion

Truly there is nothing "social" about so-called "social media" which is an advertising bullshit term. I call it antisocial media, for the obvious reason.

But there ain't nothing "Liberal" about it either, unless you're saying that Liberalism made capitalism possible. That's where the whole Profit thing goes awry. It exploits the community for the benefit of the Few.

I sense you don't have a clue in the world what "Liberal" means. Amirite?

Truly there is nothing "social" about so-called "social media" which is an advertising bullshit term. I call it antisocial media, for the obvious reason.

FaceBook, Google, Twitter and the other dominant “anti social” media platforms were all started by and liberals and run by liberals to this day

I give libs credit for that and blame at the same time

No, they were started by capitalist entrepreneurs.

By the way we're not all 106 years old here, we can read without HUGE OBNOXIOUS FONTS, K?
Cheeses.

Capitalists can be liberals and have been known to support leftwing cause such as the rise of hitler in germany

Hey, these are pogos aspirations.

Hey Mac-7 you just fucking got here --- you have yet to figure out the quote function or where your damn shift key is, so you have NO CLUE what my aspirations are, Scuzzo.

Right, never had those problems when BO was president. That’s sarcasm ya know.

Yep, we didn't. If we did you could post 'em.

Have you already forgotten about the riots in Ferguson, or Baltimore? Sometimes I think you enjoy getting kicked in the balls here. During BO’s presidency the number of cops killed on the job doubled, and many were targeted.. were the riots and cop killings under BO done under the guise of constitutionality too?

Not at all, in fact I vividly remember a baseball game played in front of zero spectators. What I don't remember is O'bama going "beat the crap out of 'em" or saying there would be "riots" if he weren't elected.

Perhaps I missed it. Whatcha got?
Obama advised his followers to bring a gun to a knife fight

And in his somewhat more subdued way drove Americans apart while in office

Particularly blaaks and whites

Absolutely. BO was very divisive. Comments like the police acted stupidly didn’t help.

Washington (CNN)A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

Right, never had those problems when BO was president. That’s sarcasm ya know.

Have you already forgotten about the riots in Ferguson, or Baltimore? Sometimes I think you enjoy getting kicked in the balls here. During BO’s presidency the number of cops killed on the job doubled, and many were targeted.. were the riots and cop killings under BO done under the guise of constitutionality too?

Not at all, in fact I vividly remember a baseball game played in front of zero spectators. What I don't remember is O'bama going "beat the crap out of 'em" or saying there would be "riots" if he weren't elected.

Absolutely. BO was very divisive. Comments like the police acted stupidly didn’t help.

Washington (CNN)A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

Once AGAIN........

"the police acted stupidly" is a past-tense assessment of a third party. "Beat the crap out of 'em" is a direct, imperative order. "I think you'd have riots" is a suggestion given to drones that he already knows are drones and will do anything they're told. O'bama --- none of the above. One's talking about a third party; the other's talking directly to a second party.

I do have to admit I was tickled by the irony of some wag trying to select one metaphor and ignore another depending on what scores points. Classic.

Last edited:

But there ain't nothing "Liberal" about it either, unless you're saying that Liberalism made capitalism possible. That's where the whole Profit thing goes awry. It exploits the community for the benefit of the Few.

FaceBook, Google, Twitter and the other dominant “anti social” media platforms were all started by and liberals and run by liberals to this day

By the way we're not all 106 years old here, we can read without HUGE OBNOXIOUS FONTS, K?
Cheeses.

Capitalists can be liberals and have been known to support leftwing cause such as the rise of hitler in germany

Hey Mac-7 you just fucking got here --- you have yet to figure out the quote function or where your damn shift key is, so you have NO CLUE what my aspirations are, Scuzzo.

Hey Mac-7 you just fucking got here --- you have yet to figure out the quote function or where your damn shift key is, so you have NO CLUE what my aspirations are, Scuzzo

The format of this forum sucks

I like my way better

>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

This is the waste product of installing a POTUS bent on division and inciting others to violence. Instant replay:

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

First off, the guy was dumb and deserves to be fired. You can't say that stupid shit in ANY professional environment be it McDonalds or Goldman Sachs and not get fired. Where I work, it would be the police coming to get you for a talk if you did. We even have a tab that pops up on our company devices that says "think about it before you tweet that".

Second off, he was technically right. The 2nd was not put in there to hunt ducks and deer, it was put there as a check against an out of control government. To make the citizen equal to the government.

Cheeses.

Hey Mac-7 you just fucking got here --- you have yet to figure out the quote function or where your damn shift key is, so you have NO CLUE what my aspirations are, Scuzzo

I like my way better

How 'bout you just go onto Ignore until you learn how the fuck to write?

You attention whore klowns who think your posts are SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than everybody else's are a trip. And damn tedious. But what matters is what Numero Uno likes, right?

FUCK outta here.

Once AGAIN........

"the police acted stupidly" is a past-tense assessment of a third party. "Beat the crap out of 'em" is a direct, imperative order. "I think you'd have riots" is a suggestion given to drones that he already knows are drones and will do anything they're told. O'bama --- none of the above. One's talking about a third party; the other's talking directly to a second party.

I do have to admit I was tickled by the irony of some wag trying to select one metaphor and ignore another depending on what scores points. Classic.

You are smugly suggesting that calls for violence come only from the right. That is entirely myopic. Let me know if you need more examples from the violent left-

Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead... or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone." -- Montel Williams

F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block.”– Rapper Everlast on Donald Trump

“I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we don’t have an intifada in this country? Because it seem to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and we’re sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and it’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada

That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa

Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

Cheeses.

I like my way better

You attention whore klowns who think your posts are SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than everybody else's are a trip. And damn tedious. But what matters is what Numero Uno likes, right?

FUCK outta here.

You can put me on ignore if you want to

its no skin off my nose either way

Once AGAIN........

You are smugly suggesting that calls for violence come only from the right.

WHOA. Stop RIGHT THERE. *******NOWHERE******* did I commit a Collectivization Fallacy --- that's *YOUR* bag, not mine.

I am smugly suggesting that calls for violence come from RUMP --- which is in no way "the right", and I've pointed this out here over and over and over and over for four years. That means ONE (1) PERSON. Guess how many people ONE (1) is.

Now start the fuck over and don't hang your fallacies on me. I didn't bother to read the rest of your post since it started by walking on its own land mine.

Good CHRIST dood this is as bad as that klown yesterday who transmogrified "an elderly couple" into "England". What the fuck is wrong with y'all Osmosis Fallacists? Is there a planet where that actually works?

Last edited:
Did he actually go shoot up conservatives like that liberal dude did?

There's no such thing. I sense that you and the poster above are slurping from the same dick-tionary.

Baseball game shooting? Lol. But of course you forgot.

That's a baseball practice shooting. You can click on my profile for the legacy of that. But what there's no such thing of is a "liberal dude" involved.

As I said --- you're waddling around with no clue about what your terms mean, but you don't let that stop you when there's a hissyfit to be made.

Now you're playing semantics. The baseball dude was a big liberal. Lol.

Ummmm no he wasn't. You can't be a Liberal and go shooting your adversaries. Can't be done.

This game always makes you look stupid.Intelligent people have no need to hide behind semantics or insist words only mean what they say it means.

There's no such thing. I sense that you and the poster above are slurping from the same dick-tionary.

Baseball game shooting? Lol. But of course you forgot.

That's a baseball practice shooting. You can click on my profile for the legacy of that. But what there's no such thing of is a "liberal dude" involved.

As I said --- you're waddling around with no clue about what your terms mean, but you don't let that stop you when there's a hissyfit to be made.

Now you're playing semantics. The baseball dude was a big liberal. Lol.

Ummmm no he wasn't. You can't be a Liberal and go shooting your adversaries. Can't be done.

This game always makes you look stupid.Intelligent people have no need to hide behind semantics or insist words only mean what they say it means.

Thank you. That's why I insist that definitions are not negotiable.

>> Major League umpires, you’d assume, would be sticklers for the rules, but not veteran ump Rob Drake. As the World Series was kicking off in Houston on Tuesday, the 10-year veteran tweeted out his own violent, anarchic thoughts on the impeachment inquiry currently underway in the Capitol. “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020.”

The 50-year-old quickly deleted the tweet, which echoed the far-right “civil war” talking point that has seeped into the brains of the Trumpiest of Americans. The apparent logic being: It’s totally fine, patriotic even, to take up arms against your own country if a call doesn’t go your way. The idea that it is perfectly acceptable to threaten violence is one that the NRA often uses and foments, under the guise of constitutionality. << --- Ump Buying AR-15 to Shut Out his Own Countrymen

Drake is not involved in the "World" Series but he's now under MLB investigation.

Sure, Rob Drake should be tossed out of the game, but that's only treating the symptom, not the disease. Chickens coming home to roost; divided we fall.

PB2952

Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post? The belief that we're barreling towards civil war is not a "far right talking point". It is in fact a belief shared by 7 in 10 Americans according to a Georgetown poll released just TWO days ago: NEW POLL: Voters Find Political Divisions So Bad, Believe U.S. Is Two-Thirds Of The Way To "Edge Of A Civil War" - GU Politics

But hey, anything to bash and demonize conservatives - right doofus?

That's the article text, Stoopid. You should join the same reading class.

I'm aware. That's why I asked: "Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post?"

You dare speak of reading comprehension?

Considering the impeachment inquiry is a total political hit job and farce designed to invalidate a fair election you can understand why US citizens would be very upset.

I smell a thought crime
Definitions are non negotiable

In the age of proper pronouns :10:

O50XvUo.jpg

Whats the proper definition of woman,women , she ,her , female , girl,

The progressive nazis are indeed simplistic dumbed down morons

PB2952

Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post? The belief that we're barreling towards civil war is not a "far right talking point". It is in fact a belief shared by 7 in 10 Americans according to a Georgetown poll released just TWO days ago: NEW POLL: Voters Find Political Divisions So Bad, Believe U.S. Is Two-Thirds Of The Way To "Edge Of A Civil War" - GU Politics

But hey, anything to bash and demonize conservatives - right doofus?

That's the article text, Stoopid. You should join the same reading class.

I'm aware. That's why I asked: "Do you dumbshit leftists ever research a damn thing that you post?"

You dare speak of reading comprehension?

Everything I post is already researched, unless it's personal experience. And I can prove every iota of it.

Will there be anything else today?

PB2952

I would call it the waste product of liberal social media which is driving Americans apart

In the old days people got angry over the news and made rash comments that were not broadcast to the entire world

Now were are on a downward spiral fueled by lib social media that magnifies every difference of opinion

I blame the users. Narcissism and lack of self control created these problems, not politics.

PB2952

I blame the users. Narcissism and lack of self control created these problems, not politics.

Its our political differences that are generating the hate

PB2952

Its our political differences that are generating the hate

Because those political differences are being bull horned on those platforms. Using social media is a choice. If it's become so toxic, then the people using it can make a conscious decision to refrain from doing so.

PB2952

Did he actually go shoot up conservatives like that liberal dude did?

0d1503ae-75f8-4852-9a12-30120edf51d7-large16x9-new.png

Forum List

Back