Proctor & Gamble’s brand removes ‘female’ symbol from sanitary products to recognize transgender

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Proctor & Gamble’s ‘Always’ brand removes ‘female’ symbol from sanitary products to recognize transgender and nonbinary menstruators.

In recognition that not all people who menstruate identify as women, Procter & Gamble’s Always brand of sanitary products will remove the “Venus” symbol — that pink circle with a downward-facing cross — from its products, the company revealed last week.

“For over 35 years Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so,” Procter & Gamble said in a statement Tuesday. “We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers.”

Proctor & Gamble’s ‘Always’ brand removes ‘female’ symbol from sanitary products to recognize transgender and nonbinary menstruators

I laugh when liberals die.

Not only was this topic already done before but ------ what in the FUCK does it have to do with "Politics"??
Political correctness, that's what. P&G caved just like the rest of the spineless money grubbers.

Thank you, that's my point. And as I pointed out in the original thread, capitalist corporations act on one incentive, and that is Profit.

You do understand that the "political" in "political correctness" does not refer to politics of course.

Let the OP flail away at it. He can't answer it either.

Not only was this topic already done before but ------ what in the FUCK does it have to do with "Politics"??
Political correctness, that's what. P&G caved just like the rest of the spineless money grubbers.

Thank you, that's my point. And as I pointed out in the original thread, capitalist corporations act on one incentive, and that is Profit.

You do understand that the "political" in "political correctness" does not refer to politics of course.

No, they acted on ideology. The same ideology you have.

Now they go broke.

Now they go broke.

Yeah, P&G will go broke over this....fuck are you really that stupid?

nobody but a couple rabid fascist care about this shit

Now they go broke.

Yyyyyyeeeaahhhh ummmmmmm.... I don't sell products. I am self-employed and deal in services.

Now they go broke.

Yyyyyyeeeaahhhh ummmmmmm.... I don't sell products. I am self-employed and deal in services.
Which street corner?

Now they go broke.

WEEEEEEEEEE
poland-350x259.jpg

Now they go broke.

Which street corner?
HIS STREET NAME IS RAW-HINEY

Forum List

Back