Mitt Romney Shows up with Black Eye

Says he took a fall an was unconscious. He was visiting his grandkids in Boston. Hmm. A trip from Utah to Boston to visit his grandkids. How are your grandkids doing? Have you gotten to visit them lately??

I have to wonder if someone didn't poundcake him at the airport. LOLOL

Mitt Romney knocked unconscious… Black eye, multiple stitches… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Mitt Romney....Harry Reid.....guess they walked into some doors...fell down some stairs....
Funny how this always happens after major elections.
They start telling the wrong people they want to fix their reputations........so they get beat up.

Says he took a fall an was unconscious. He was visiting his grandkids in Boston. Hmm. A trip from Utah to Boston to visit his grandkids. How are your grandkids doing? Have you gotten to visit them lately??

I have to wonder if someone didn't poundcake him at the airport. LOLOL

Mitt Romney knocked unconscious… Black eye, multiple stitches… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

My guess? Someone in Boston did the knockout game on him, and he's ashamed to ID the suspect.

He got the Deep State lesson Harry Reid got. No cover story has been issued about what caused the "fall." I guess he can't claim he had just stepped out of the shower when he grabbed the dog's tail. His buddy Biden already used that one.

Man, if that had happened to Biden can you imagine the number of posts on here by the tin foil hats. They would have went bananas.

really weird, something is going on.. now Romney, they all cannot be slipping in the shower
1614715512202.png

that's a big loss for the Democrats if Romney ever leaves the senate...that's right, i said the democrats

I wish Senator Romney a quick and complete recovery.

Everyone, but especially older people, should never forget how tragic a fall can be.

I broke my right hip in 2016, and I then realized what a privilege it is to be able to walk.

Some people die from their falls; others never walk again without some kind of aid.

We are all fragile -- and pathetic -- human beings.

He wouldn't say how it happened and the media didn't press him but apparently the media encouraged him to joke about the conservative PAC and the former president. Get used to it.

"Senator Mitt Romney knocked unconscious, suffers black eye during fall...is now "doing better"".
The only quote so far from the Senator: "You should see the other guy!"

that's a big loss for the Democrats if Romney ever leaves the senate...that's right, i said the democrats

I wonder who is beating up the dem politicians to keep them in line--------First Biden and now Romney have these mysterious "falls" leaving them looking like someone really beat the crap out of them. Think it HILLIARY?

Holy Fuck! He has the mark of the Pedo Black Eye just like Reid, Dubya, Roberts, et. al!

Forum List

Back