Mitt Romney Shows up with Black Eye

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
I guess the lesson here is don't mess with Mrs. Romney, she'll knock your ass out!

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
that's a big loss for the Democrats if Romney ever leaves the senate...that's right, i said the democrats

I wish Senator Romney a quick and complete recovery.

Everyone, but especially older people, should never forget how tragic a fall can be.

I broke my right hip in 2016, and I then realized what a privilege it is to be able to walk.

Some people die from their falls; others never walk again without some kind of aid.

We are all fragile -- and pathetic -- human beings.
and all of these nit-wits should stop running 4 office..... sucking AMERICA out of $$$

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe he'll have to take some of that $$$ out of its swiss bank account

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Says he took a fall an was unconscious. He was visiting his grandkids in Boston. Hmm. A trip from Utah to Boston to visit his grandkids. How are your grandkids doing? Have you gotten to visit them lately??

I have to wonder if someone didn't poundcake him at the airport. LOLOL

Mitt Romney knocked unconscious… Black eye, multiple stitches… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Mitt Romney....Harry Reid.....guess they walked into some doors...fell down some stairs....
Funny how this always happens after major elections.
They start telling the wrong people they want to fix their reputations........so they get beat up.
Biden "playing" with his dog.....

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Says he took a fall an was unconscious. He was visiting his grandkids in Boston. Hmm. A trip from Utah to Boston to visit his grandkids. How are your grandkids doing? Have you gotten to visit them lately??

Mitt Romney knocked unconscious… Black eye, multiple stitches… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Mitt Romney....Harry Reid.....guess they walked into some doors...fell down some stairs....
They start telling the wrong people they want to fix their reputations........so they get beat up.
Well, anyone else not surprised at the GOP "base" taking it that way?

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well, anyone else not surprised at the GOP "base" taking it that way?
Finally you have figured out who the base is! Congrats.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My guess? Someone in Boston did the knockout game on him, and he's ashamed to ID the suspect.
They'd celebrate the perp and call Mitt a racist.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List