Mitt Romney receives John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
The dems loves this traitor
The senator from Utah received the award for his vote to convict former President Donald Trump during his first impeachment trial "and his consistent and courageous defense of democracy."

The senator from Utah received the award for his vote to convict former President Donald Trump during his first impeachment trial "and his consistent and courageous defense of democracy."
LOL. I guess that puts this award at the same level as Obama's Nobel.

or Xiden's Medal of Freedom.

lol

China would love to have him as President. So would Central Americans who don't want to be bothered with questions at your border.

Mitt Romney is "courageous"?

Did he come out as a trannie or something?

Did he wear a skirt when he accepted his Cowardly Lion award?

Seriously, I don't see Romney as being courageous. He's a spineless rat-faced weasel who turned his back on his values, his country, and his party. He's such a step-n-fetchit for the CHICOM-loving, shit-eatin' Democrats, that he should have a big "D" tattooed on his forehead and made to ride in a cage on top of someone's car while they go on vacation.

JFK had more "courage" than that POS Romney. JFK fought off Japs hand to hand while he tread water and razor-sharp coral. He carried a USMC Bowie knife between his teeth as he stormed the beach in Cuba and chopped the heads off of Communists. He drove a big black car through a hail of sniper bullets as he made his way through the jungles of Dallas, sneering and cursing at those snipers, until they retreated in terror...

Rant over. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Romney arrives to accept his award...

1616796473035.png

They didn't love him when he was running against Obama!

Or when he was running against Kennedy!

I wasn't paying attention when he was running against Kennedy, but I'm not surprised.

I wasn't paying attention when he was running against Kennedy, but I'm not surprised.
It was sort of a long time ago.

your post is genius

Forum List

Back