Stephen Miller to launch a new legal group to give Biden fits, called "America First Legal"

LOL..wingers getting desperate. Not going to be able to handle seeing all these 'lawsuits' getting thrown out.

How many of the thousands of suits that you Nazis filed against Trump did you win?

Zero? Or maybe even zero?
Did not know there were thousands of lawsuits filed against the Trump administration.

LOL..wingers getting desperate. Not going to be able to handle seeing all these 'lawsuits' getting thrown out.

How many of the thousands of suits that you Nazis filed against Trump did you win?

Zero? Or maybe even zero?
Did not know there were thousands of lawsuits filed against the Trump administration.

Yah, not yet but it's still early and they are loading the truck up with them for later.

Miller 2024!
Does it have more taste than "Miller Lite(trade mark)"?
He will be an excellent POTUS. He will make mexican food illegal and miller lite free!
Keep the food, leave the beer. There has got to be better brew.
I'll look up your guy.
It isnt worth it. I was being sarcastic as hell. He is one of the most despised people in politics lol
Thanks; I just googled him and it didn't look too good!

You seem oblivious that Democrats have been doing the same thing for several years now, it is called LAWFARE, examples below:

Lawfare Group Begins Delegitimizing Supreme Court…

Lawfare Archives
The SCOTUS beat them to it. Not acting on a fraudulent election did nothing to instill any kind of trust.

BWAHAHAHA!!!

You didn't read my link at all since it was about something else, from the first link you didn't read:

"During the Obama administration the Lawfare group: (1) weaponized the IRS for political targeting; (2) weaponized the DOJ and FBI for political targeting; (3) weaponized the intelligence community for political activism; (4) created new legal theories around ‘disparate impact’ to weaponize the National Labor Relations Board; and generally used embedded officials to advance far-left political interests across the spectrum of govt.

After they lost the 2016 election the Lawfare group immediately: (1) worked to delegitimize the presidency of Donald Trump; (2) delegitimize National Security Adviser General Flynn; (3) target, disempower and isolate AG Jeff Session; (4) delegitimize AG Bill Barr and the institution of the FBI outside their control; (5) delegitimize DHS, Border Patrol and Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE); and (6) delegitimize any institution or office that would now be removing or overturning their former Lawfare constructs.
What we are seeing today from the Lawfare Alliance appears as a designed effort to continue this overall agenda; now focused on delegitimizing the Supreme Court of the United States."

===

You are so far off...... :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back