Mitch McConnell: "The Mob was fed lies"

All those fabricated fake arguments were made in real courts and every judge (some of them Trump appointed) across the board rejected the fabricated claims of voter fraud. YOU SEEM TO FORGET THIS FACT...

The is no evidence of voter fraud at all. Your link has been completely debunked by the US court system, in addition to Barr and election officials.
Repeating your lies doesn't make them true. Let me repeat ...out of approximately sixty law suits filed
not a single one was rejected based on the merits of the case itself.

Like the Texas law suit filed in the Supreme Court the case was dismissed improperly on the grounds of
no jurisdiction, when in fact when one state sues another the Supreme Court is the ONLY court
that should adjudicate.

And the other reason given by Lord John Roberts was Texas, and the other 22 states that signed on
to the suit could not claim damages because Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, etc. broke the law by changing election law improperly (giving democrats advantage) as if DISENFRANCHISING 78 million voters was not robbing more than half the nation of their Constitutional rights.

This is more information than you deserve and liars don't care about what's lawful and unlawful anyway.
I just wanted you to know how I feel about your bullshit.
Enjoy your advantage you've stolen in the short run. The pay back will go on forever. GFY
That is not even remotely true.
You just make this stuff up. The majority of cases were rejected due to lack of evidence like this:

1)In a ruling late Saturday, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania — compared the campaign’s legal arguments to “Frankenstein’s Monster,” concluding that Trump’s team offered only “speculative accusations,” not proof of rampant corruption.

2) Judge Robert Baldi wrote that most of the contested ballots contained “minor irregularities,” and that tossing them out is “not necessary to prevent fraud, and there would be no other significant interest undermined by allowing these ballots to be counted.”
In fact, in his order, Baldi took pains to point out that the parties in the case “specifically stipulated” that “there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots.”

I can provide many more examples if I have to...
No proof of fraud. They saw the evidence, they heard the arguments and they ruled: No evidence of fraud, you are living in an alternate reality like all Trumpers.

If Trump told you the earth was flat you'd believe it.

Last edited:
That fucked up, lying turtle represents an extremely small percentage of the electorate at this point. The "GOP" will go the way of Whigs in short order.

All those fabricated fake arguments were made in real courts and every judge (some of them Trump appointed) across the board rejected the fabricated claims of voter fraud. YOU SEEM TO FORGET THIS FACT...

The is no evidence of voter fraud at all. Your link has been completely debunked by the US court system, in addition to Barr and election officials.
Repeating your lies doesn't make them true. Let me repeat ...out of approximately sixty law suits filed

Like the Texas law suit filed in the Supreme Court the case was dismissed improperly on the grounds of
no jurisdiction, when in fact when one state sues another the Supreme Court is the ONLY court
that should adjudicate.

And the other reason given by Lord John Roberts was Texas, and the other 22 states that signed on
to the suit could not claim damages because Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, etc. broke the law by changing election law improperly (giving democrats advantage) as if DISENFRANCHISING 78 million voters was not robbing more than half the nation of their Constitutional rights.

This is more information than you deserve and liars don't care about what's lawful and unlawful anyway.
Enjoy your advantage you've stolen in the short run. The pay back will go on forever. GFY
You just make this stuff up. The majority of cases were rejected due to lack of evidence like this:

1)In a ruling late Saturday, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania — compared the campaign’s legal arguments to “Frankenstein’s Monster,” concluding that Trump’s team offered only “speculative accusations,” not proof of rampant corruption.

2) Judge Robert Baldi wrote that most of the contested ballots contained “minor irregularities,” and that tossing them out is “not necessary to prevent fraud, and there would be no other significant interest undermined by allowing these ballots to be counted.”
In fact, in his order, Baldi took pains to point out that the parties in the case “specifically stipulated” that “there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots.”

No proof of fraud. They saw the evidence, they heard the arguments and they ruled: No evidence of fraud, you are living in an alternate reality like all Trumpers.

No judge heard or examied any evidence, asshole....The cases were all tossed on precedural and technical grounds.

If the establishment swampers told you that their shit was chocolate sauce, you'd drink it through a straw and forget the ice cream.

that should adjudicate.

No judge heard or examied any evidence, asshole....The cases were all tossed on precedural and technical grounds.

If the establishment swampers told you that their shit was chocolate sauce, you'd drink it through a straw and forget the ice cream.
except the 2 cases I just posted.

I just posted 2 cases where the judge ruled there was no evidence.

Basically you just repeat a lie over and over hoping it to be true.

that should adjudicate.

"No evidence"....Save for over 1,000 sworn eyewitness accounts, statistical impossibilities, video evidence, and numerous refusals of officials to reveal what is supposedly public record.

Go fuck yourself, commie peckerhead.

that should adjudicate.

"No evidence"....Save for over 1,000 sworn eyewitness accounts, statistical impossibilities, video evidence, and numerous refusals of officials to reveal what is supposedly public record.

Too bad that is all a fabrication. None of that happened in the real world. You people just made it up.

The courts have determined that everything you said was a lie.

The courts have ruled, they've seen no evidence of fraud... you conveniently left that part out.

All you have is lies, you just repeat lies and think they are true.

At least lose with dignity.

that should adjudicate.

Too bad that is all a fabrication. None of that happened in the real world. You people just made it up.

The courts have ruled, they've seen no evidence of fraud... you conveniently left that part out.

Pffffft....yeah....I'm supposed to believe a fifth columnist commie cock muncher like you and not my own lying eyes and ears.

GFY

that should adjudicate.

Pffffft....yeah....I'm supposed to believe a fifth columnist commie cock muncher like you and not my own lying eyes and ears.

GFY
nope believe the courts. its as simple as that. The courts have seen the evidence and they ruled no fraud. You have nothing but lies.

that should adjudicate.

GFY
nope believe the courts. its as simple as that. The courts have seen the evidence and they ruled no fraud. You have nothing but lies.
The evidence was rubbed in your face, asshole.

Judges don't rule on facts, they rule on procedures....Facts are the realm of prosecutors and juries.

If you knew your ass from a hole in the ground, you might be dangerous....But you don't so you're only a minor irritant.

that should adjudicate.

GFY

Judges don't rule on facts, they rule on procedures....Facts are the realm of prosecutors and juries.

If you knew your ass from a hole in the ground, you might be dangerous....But you don't so you're only a minor irritant.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!

Your surrender has been noted.

The courts have seen the evidence and they ruled no fraud, its as simple as that.

that should adjudicate.

GFY

The courts have seen the evidence and they ruled no fraud, its as simple as that.
I know the legal system and whose realm is what fuckchop.....No court has seen any evidence, outside of the Wisconsin court that ruled in favor of that particular Trump lawsuit.

I'll bet you're so dopey and uninformed that you didn't even know that the Trumpsters had actually won a lawsuit, huh?

Lol, the same libs who were throwing grenades at cocaine mitch have suddenly become lovers with him. Mcconnell, biden, and schumer are all good buds, deep into corruption, pigs snorting at the trough from backroom deals, for their own benefit, with other communist dumps, and this bodes very bad for the country. Ah well, most will just pop another mind altering pill as the eyes glaze over into numbness and oppression marches on.
Every time a Republican finds his conscience, an angel gets its wings.

Lol, the same libs who were throwing grenades at cocaine mitch have suddenly become lovers with him. Mcconnell, biden, and schumer are all good buds, deep into corruption, pigs snorting at the trough from backroom deals, for their own benefit, with other communist dumps, and this bodes very bad for the country. Ah well, most will just pop another mind altering pill as the eyes glaze over into numbness and oppression marches on.
If it's one lasting legacy of the Orange Jesus, it has been to reveal scummy sellout gasbags like McTurtle and the rest of his slimebag buttbois.

that should adjudicate.

GFY

I know the legal system and whose realm is what fuckchop.....No court has seen any evidence, outside of the Wisconsin court that ruled in favor of that particular Trump lawsuit.

I'll bet you're so dopey and uninformed that you didn't even know that the Trumpsters had actually won a lawsuit, huh?
Look at theextent of your pathetic lies, all because you can't admit Biden won.

Numerous judges heard Giuliani attempt to argue fraud and every judge ruled against Giuliani/Trump. You try and act like this didn't happen?????

3) “Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote in the nonprecedential opinion. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

The judges have ruled, they heard the fabricated evidence and rejected it. It is that simple. There is nothing you can say at all anymore.

“The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, which two weeks earlier had been evacuated after the crowd of rioters invaded the building.

Trump and his Trumpers can continue to deny fact based reality all they want, BUT the even Mitch McConnell has admited the truth. There was no election fraud and AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all stated there is no evidence of fraud.

Trump tells his idiot treasonous Trumpers a completely fabricated lie. These Trumpers believe the fabricated lie, because sometimes in life it is just easier to live a lie.

Mitch is protecting himself at this point. The left are like the mafia. I am sure someone has dirt on him that he doesn’t want uncovered or one of their thugs simply said “we saw your beautiful granddaughter on the playground the other day”. Yeah, that is how they roll. The party of Clinton is in power. Watch your back.

That fucked up, lying turtle represents an extremely small percentage of the electorate at this point. The "GOP" will go the way of Whigs in short order.
Trump MIGHT be the death knell of the GOP

that should adjudicate.

GFY

Look at theextent of your pathetic lies, all because you can't admit Biden won.

Numerous judges heard Giuliani attempt to argue fraud and every judge ruled against Giuliani/Trump. You try and act like this didn't happen?????

3) “Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote in the nonprecedential opinion. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

The judges have ruled, they heard the fabricated evidence and rejected it. It is that simple. There is nothing you can say at all anymore.
All bullshit! Are you actually claiming eminently qualified Trump lawyers tried to claim in court a stolen
election without evidence of any sort to back up their claims?
That's just bizarre the lengths a guilty mind will go to to cover for itself.

Are you claiming judges are immune from political prejudice and malice towards one person or another?
For how many decades did people in robes all agree that Jim Crow laws were legal and proper?
Save your gas. You are wasting your time. And mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back