Mitch goes to Senate floor, B-Slaps Nazi Pelousy and Cryin' Chucky on their impeachment farce.

That’s on Nazi. She was in too big of a hurry to let the courts rule on the challenges to the subpoenas. Apparently, Nazi thought they made their case without waiting for the system outlined in the Constitution.

This isn’t a normal trial. No impeachment included new witnesses called by Senators.
The subpoenas weren’t challenged they were ignored
They were challenged in court. Even if they were just ignored, the House should have gone to court to get a ruling to force them to testify.

Either way, Nazi ignored the way the system works and she is stuck with the clusterfuck they produced.
A normal system would have consequences for ignoring subpoenas
The House should have taken it to court. That's where the system takes care of these disputes. Nazi chose not to. Now she wants a do over because she knows she is holding a clusterfuck.
keep playing the petty games if you must. You obviously don’t care about looking at the truth of the matter.
Well, the democrats really weren't concerned with looking at the truth with their sham of an impeachment proceeding.
They railroaded the president with their twisting's at the hearings.

In all honesty this is what I thunk...

RBG is on her deathbed and pelosi will hold the articles of impeachment until she craps out and Trump appoints a new SC justice.

Once the senate starts the confirmation process, pelosi delivers the articles and the senate is obligated to drop what they are doing and focus on impeachment.

I could be wrong...we will see.

We saw what lengths the filth went to with kavanaugh!
The Kavanaugh situation was bad... so was what the Reps did to block Garland. If RGB goes wouldnt the Reps be expected to hold off on nominating a replacement during an election year just as they did with Garland?

They who hold the cards takes the pot. Reid decided to start playing with the rules, don't cry when the republicans chose to do the same.

Reid was a joke too, glad that guy is gone. Just because he did it doesn't excuse that kind of behavior for anybody else. That’s gradeschool logic

No it's called defense, the commies want to run around the people to the courts to ram through their agenda. Now that they are losing control of the appointments, they want to pack the courts with commies if they ever regain power. Trump is remaking the lower courts to hopefully prevent it. Precedent means nothing to the commies, they will change the rules, just like they're trying to do on the impeachment. The thing is they don't hold the cards, at least for now.

Yeah yeah, it’s all the Dems fault and they are commies so we gotta do anything and everything we can to prevent them from their agenda. You’re such a puppet with that lame talking point. Grow up
Exactly. This isn't a communist country, and it never should be. So stopping your party is Job 1.

The House should have taken it to court. That's where the system takes care of these disputes. Nazi chose not to. Now she wants a do over because she knows she is holding a clusterfuck.
keep playing the petty games if you must. You obviously don’t care about looking at the truth of the matter.
Hehe.

You claim it is "petty games" to point out how the Constitution lays out how to resolve disputes between the Executive and Legislative branches?

Just throw in the towel and move on, Loser.
you literally just admitted support for political gamesmanship over precedent and process. It was cool for Reps to block Garland because it was an election year but if it happens now then run em through. You’re a joke. No reason to respect your opinions after that crap

I support anything that gets Libtards so butthurt.
Which is exactly why you can’t be taken seriously

Hehe.

You claim it is "petty games" to point out how the Constitution lays out how to resolve disputes between the Executive and Legislative branches?

Just throw in the towel and move on, Loser.
you literally just admitted support for political gamesmanship over precedent and process. It was cool for Reps to block Garland because it was an election year but if it happens now then run em through. You’re a joke. No reason to respect your opinions after that crap

I support anything that gets Libtards so butthurt.
Which is exactly why you can’t be taken seriously
Your butthurt is making my day.:5_1_12024:

The subpoenas weren’t challenged they were ignored
They were challenged in court. Even if they were just ignored, the House should have gone to court to get a ruling to force them to testify.

Either way, Nazi ignored the way the system works and she is stuck with the clusterfuck they produced.
Well, the democrats really weren't concerned with looking at the truth with their sham of an impeachment proceeding.
They played politics by blocking the Reps from pushing their narrative but all their witnesses were people working in the trump admin. The investigation and impeachment were not a smart move in my opinion but it wasn’t a sham either.

The Kavanaugh situation was bad... so was what the Reps did to block Garland. If RGB goes wouldnt the Reps be expected to hold off on nominating a replacement during an election year just as they did with Garland?

They who hold the cards takes the pot. Reid decided to start playing with the rules, don't cry when the republicans chose to do the same.

Reid was a joke too, glad that guy is gone. Just because he did it doesn't excuse that kind of behavior for anybody else. That’s gradeschool logic

No it's called defense, the commies want to run around the people to the courts to ram through their agenda. Now that they are losing control of the appointments, they want to pack the courts with commies if they ever regain power. Trump is remaking the lower courts to hopefully prevent it. Precedent means nothing to the commies, they will change the rules, just like they're trying to do on the impeachment. The thing is they don't hold the cards, at least for now.

Yeah yeah, it’s all the Dems fault and they are commies so we gotta do anything and everything we can to prevent them from their agenda. You’re such a puppet with that lame talking point. Grow up
Exactly. This isn't a communist country, and it never should be. So stopping your party is Job 1.
I don’t have a party. One of these days you might get something right. Keep swinging

They played politics by blocking the Reps from pushing their narrative but all their witnesses were people working in the trump admin. The investigation and impeachment were not a smart move in my opinion but it wasn’t a sham either.
It wouldn't have been a sham of an impeachment if Schiff hadn't rewritten rules of impeachment months before their sham began.

In all honesty this is what I thunk...

RBG is on her deathbed and pelosi will hold the articles of impeachment until she craps out and Trump appoints a new SC justice.

Once the senate starts the confirmation process, pelosi delivers the articles and the senate is obligated to drop what they are doing and focus on impeachment.

I could be wrong...we will see.

We saw what lengths the filth went to with kavanaugh!

When they stop acting like commies, I'll stop calling them one. The left controls every major lever of power and influence in the US. Media, the entertainment industry, education at all levels and the list goes on. The senate and the courts are things standing in their way. If you can't accept the facts, then you're more lost than I imagined.

It wouldn't have been a sham of an impeachment if Schiff hadn't rewritten rules of impeachment months before their sham began.
sure so when Schiff does it it’s wrong and when McConnell does it it’s fine. I understand

When they stop acting like commies, I'll stop calling them one. The left controls every major lever of power and influence in the US. Media, the entertainment industry, education at all levels and the list goes on. The senate and the courts are things standing in their way. If you can't accept the facts, then you're more lost than I imagined.

Am I not allowed to criticize the gamesmanship? I just need to sit back and accept the facts?! Ok I’ll remember that line and spit it back to you next time you complain about something.

sure so when Schiff does it it’s wrong and when McConnell does it it’s fine. I understand
What Schiff did was change the entire dynamics of a person defending himself in the House.
Perhaps, if Schiff hadn't made such a knucklehead move as he did, McConnell wouldn't do what he's about to.
Cause and Effect

What Schiff did was change the entire dynamics of a person defending himself in the House.
Perhaps, if Schiff hadn't made such a knucklehead move as he did, McConnell wouldn't do what he's about to.
Cause and Effect
People don’t defend themselves during an investigation, they do so during a trial

Anyone can see Nancy is a bit crazy. She must have massive fits behind locked doors. That first state of the union by Trump when she was sitting in the Dem seating area where she was moving her tongue all over her mouth is a psyche issue. How a percentage of the population is entranced by these charlatans is a sad commentary on the human species. We never learn. History repeats over and over.

Cause and Effect
People don’t defend themselves during an investigation, they do so during a trial
BS, Clinton was allowed to call his witnesses. During an investigation the prosecution doesn't railroad with
cherry picking the evidence. Like I said....Schiff rewrote the rules for the impeachment process in a way to stifle
any legitimate defense.

I listen to the turtle make his senate floor speeches and wonder how anybody can take him seriously. It sounds like you do... how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.

How does anyone take any of the seriously? Like Chucky is such an orator? It's a damn clown show. Nothing more.

Am I not allowed to criticize the gamesmanship? I just need to sit back and accept the facts?! Ok I’ll remember that line and spit it back to you next time you complain about something.

That's the difference between you and I, I'm focused on the larger picture, not the petty politics.

Cause and Effect
BS, Clinton was allowed to call his witnesses. During an investigation the prosecution doesn't railroad with
cherry picking the evidence. Like I said....Schiff rewrote the rules for the impeachment process in a way to stifle
any legitimate defense.

Then Trump can testify during the trial, and clear this whole thing up right?

Cause and Effect

Right, let's just ignore supreme court precedent that said all congressional hearings and investigations are subject to due process. The house ignored their own rules requiring a minority hearing day and a lot more.

Forum List

Back