Mitch goes to Senate floor, B-Slaps Nazi Pelousy and Cryin' Chucky on their impeachment farce.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Told Nazi she is done. She has nothing to say about how the Senate operates. Also called out Schumer on his hypocrisy from the Clinton impeachment.

Impeachment impasse deepens as McConnell rejects Pelosi's bid to shape trial: ā€˜Their turn is overā€™

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, speaking from the chamberā€™s floor Friday, rejected House Speaker Nancy Pelosiā€™s efforts to shape a pending impeachment trial as ā€œfantasyā€ā€”leaving the process at a standstill as lawmakers return from the holiday recess.

ā€œTheir turn is over. Theyā€™ve done enough damage. Itā€™s the Senateā€™s turn now to render sober judgment,ā€ McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

But he stressed that the chamber cannot hold a trial unless and until the House of Representatives transmits the two articles of impeachment adopted last month, accusing President Trump of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress pertaining to his dealings with Ukraine. Pelosi, D-Calif., has held onto them in a bid to seek favorable terms for a trial, including the involvement of certain Democrat-sought witnesses.

McConnell called Pelosiā€™s effort to ā€œhand-designā€ the proceedings in the Senate a ā€œnon-starterā€ and a ā€œfantasy.ā€

But McConnell charged that Democrats' "Trump derangement syndrome" has escalated into a partisan "fever," while accusing his counterparts of taking positions that contradict their actions during the Clinton impeachment.

"It appears that one symptom of Trump derangement syndrome is also a bad case of amnesia," he quipped.

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri said overnight that he plans to introduce a measure Monday to dismiss the "bogus impeachment" entirely.

"If Dems wonā€™t proceed with trial, bogus articles should be dismissed and @realDonaldTrump fully cleared," he tweeted.

McConnell, though, indicated the Senate process is at a standstill for now, as he accused the House of getting "cold feet."

"The same people who spent weeks screaming that impeachment was so urgent ā€¦ now decided it could wait indefinitely while they check the political winds and look for some new talking points," he said.

Impeachment impasse deepens as McConnell rejects Pelosi's bid to shape trial: ā€˜Their turn is overā€™

I listen to the turtle make his senate floor speeches and wonder how anybody can take him seriously. It sounds like you do... how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.

I listen to the turtle make his senate floor speeches and wonder how anybody can take him seriously. It sounds like you do... how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.
I am under no obligation to explain jack shit to you, Sport.

Nazi is done. She needs to come out of hiding and slink over to the Senate with her clusterfuck impeachment papers.:5_1_12024:

Nazi is done. She needs to come out of hiding and slink over to the Senate with her clusterfuck impeachment papers.:5_1_12024:
I never said you were obligated to do anything but if you canā€™t answer a simple question or explain yourself then that speaks volumes. Rant and run is not a respectable tactic

I never said you were obligated to do anything but if you canā€™t answer a simple question or explain yourself then that speaks volumes. Rant and run is not a respectable tactic
Difference between "can't" and "won't", Sport.

You have to, he holds the title and can shape the trial in virtually any way he wants to. Just like the right has to take Pelosi seriously although she's a nutcase. She's the head of the House right now, like it or not. McConnell heads up the Senate.

Same thing in the context of my point.

Pelosi is doing more polling to see what she should call the Fake Impeachment

You have to, he holds the title and can shape the trial in virtually any way he wants to. Just like the right has to take Pelosi seriously although she's a nutcase. She's the head of the House right now, like it or not. McConnell heads up the Senate.
thats a good point and youā€™re right... amazing that people like that are holding positions of such power.

Told Nazi she is done. She has nothing to say about how the Senate operates. Also called out Schumer on his hypocrisy from the Clinton impeachment.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, speaking from the chamberā€™s floor Friday, rejected House Speaker Nancy Pelosiā€™s efforts to shape a pending impeachment trial as ā€œfantasyā€ā€”leaving the process at a standstill as lawmakers return from the holiday recess.

ā€œTheir turn is over. Theyā€™ve done enough damage. Itā€™s the Senateā€™s turn now to render sober judgment,ā€ McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

But he stressed that the chamber cannot hold a trial unless and until the House of Representatives transmits the two articles of impeachment adopted last month, accusing President Trump of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress pertaining to his dealings with Ukraine. Pelosi, D-Calif., has held onto them in a bid to seek favorable terms for a trial, including the involvement of certain Democrat-sought witnesses.

McConnell called Pelosiā€™s effort to ā€œhand-designā€ the proceedings in the Senate a ā€œnon-starterā€ and a ā€œfantasy.ā€

But McConnell charged that Democrats' "Trump derangement syndrome" has escalated into a partisan "fever," while accusing his counterparts of taking positions that contradict their actions during the Clinton impeachment.

"It appears that one symptom of Trump derangement syndrome is also a bad case of amnesia," he quipped.

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri said overnight that he plans to introduce a measure Monday to dismiss the "bogus impeachment" entirely.

"If Dems wonā€™t proceed with trial, bogus articles should be dismissed and @realDonaldTrump fully cleared," he tweeted.

McConnell, though, indicated the Senate process is at a standstill for now, as he accused the House of getting "cold feet."

"The same people who spent weeks screaming that impeachment was so urgent ā€¦ now decided it could wait indefinitely while they check the political winds and look for some new talking points," he said.

I gotta say I'm liking the statesman Mitch McConnell.

Cryin Chuck was a member of the house in 1998. that same year he ran for senate and promised the good people of New York IN ADVANCE, before before that's before he got elected, that he will vote to not impeach Horny Bill Clinton

You mean like how Nancy has been repeatedly refusing to answer questions on her hate for Trump and why she is delaying the filing of the papers? We just sat through TWELVE WEEKS of the democrats ranting, and now running.

Completely different things, moron.

You mean like how Nancy has been repeatedly refusing to answer questions on her hate for Trump and why she is delaying the filing of the papers? We just sat through TWELVE WEEKS of the democrats ranting, and now running.
why are you talking about Nancy? Sheā€™s got nothing to do with this. Stay on topic bucko

how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.

The SAME rules of impeachment as it was for clinton...what can't you understand?

Why do you have a problem with that?

Maybe because you are leftist filth with a severe case of TDS?

why are you talking about Nancy? Sheā€™s got nothing to do with this. Stay on topic bucko
Nazi has nothing to do with hiding the impeachment articles from the Senate?

And she is the topic of the thread, moron.

SHE'S IN THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE OP, MORON

AND SHE WAS THE SUBJECT OF THE LAST POST YOU RESPONDED TO. JESUS, is every leftard a total flaming IDIOT?

Completely different things, moron.
No they arenā€™t. Whether you canā€™t or wonā€™t doesnā€™t matter... both result in you ranting and running and a failure to answer questions and explain yourself. Traits of the weak minded.

how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.

The SAME rules of impeachment as it was for clinton...what can't you understand?

Why do you have a problem with that?

Maybe because you are leftist filth with a severe case of TDS?
Hey I think this whole impeachment thing is a circus and a bad move. That doesnā€™t have anything to do with my comments about the turtle.

SHE'S IN THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE OP, MORON
So what? She has nothing to do with my comment that you were responding to.

Forum List

Back