Mitch goes to Senate floor, B-Slaps Nazi Pelousy and Cryin' Chucky on their impeachment farce.

It wouldn't have been a sham of an impeachment if Schiff hadn't rewritten rules of impeachment months before their sham began.
sure so when Schiff does it it’s wrong and when McConnell does it it’s fine. I understand
What Schiff did was change the entire dynamics of a person defending himself in the House.
Perhaps, if Schiff hadn't made such a knucklehead move as he did, McConnell wouldn't do what he's about to.
Cause and Effect
People don’t defend themselves during an investigation, they do so during a trial
BS, Clinton was allowed to call his witnesses. During an investigation the prosecution doesn't railroad with
cherry picking the evidence. Like I said....Schiff rewrote the rules for the impeachment process in a way to stifle
any legitimate defense.

Then Trump can testify during the trial, and clear this whole thing up right?
Wrong, your tribe should have gone through the courts and had it all cleared up before handing over
their half assed impeachment articles....right?

They played politics by blocking the Reps from pushing their narrative but all their witnesses were people working in the trump admin. The investigation and impeachment were not a smart move in my opinion but it wasn’t a sham either.
It wouldn't have been a sham of an impeachment if Schiff hadn't rewritten rules of impeachment months before their sham began.
sure so when Schiff does it it’s wrong and when McConnell does it it’s fine. I understand
What Schiff did was change the entire dynamics of a person defending himself in the House.
Perhaps, if Schiff hadn't made such a knucklehead move as he did, McConnell wouldn't do what he's about to.
Cause and Effect
People don’t defend themselves during an investigation, they do so during a trial
BS, Clinton was allowed to call his witnesses. During an investigation the prosecution doesn't railroad with
cherry picking the evidence. Like I said....Schiff rewrote the rules for the impeachment process in a way to stifle
any legitimate defense.
Defense is presented at trial not during an investigation, it’s not complicated

Cause and Effect
any legitimate defense.
Defense is presented at trial not during an investigation, it’s not complicated
Wrong, and you're right, it's not complicated

They played politics by blocking the Reps from pushing their narrative but all their witnesses were people working in the trump admin. The investigation and impeachment were not a smart move in my opinion but it wasn’t a sham either.
Cause and Effect

Right, let's just ignore supreme court precedent that said all congressional hearings and investigations are subject to due process. The house ignored their own rules requiring a minority hearing day and a lot more.

You’re right, there were some procedural elements that the Dems did not follow. No excuses for that... that doesn’t make the entire thing a sham. Schiff and Nadler should be questioned and held accountable for any procedural mistakes that were made

Cause and Effect
any legitimate defense.

No need, the house can't prove their charges, it's a political stunt to try to influence the next election and it will go nowhere in the senate and will likely backfire.

Cause and Effect
any legitimate defense.

No need, the house can't prove their charges, it's a political stunt to try to influence the next election and it will go nowhere in the senate and will likely backfire.

BINGO!!!!!!! And, that is the crux to this entire sham, it was a political stunt.
The democrats know that their stabled mules can't beat Trump in this election year.

Cause and Effect

Right, let's just ignore supreme court precedent that said all congressional hearings and investigations are subject to due process. The house ignored their own rules requiring a minority hearing day and a lot more.

You’re right, there were some procedural elements that the Dems did not follow. No excuses for that... that doesn’t make the entire thing a sham. Schiff and Nadler should be questioned and held accountable for any procedural mistakes that were made

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, not when palousey controls the process.

Reid was a joke too, glad that guy is gone. Just because he did it doesn't excuse that kind of behavior for anybody else. That’s gradeschool logic

No it's called defense, the commies want to run around the people to the courts to ram through their agenda. Now that they are losing control of the appointments, they want to pack the courts with commies if they ever regain power. Trump is remaking the lower courts to hopefully prevent it. Precedent means nothing to the commies, they will change the rules, just like they're trying to do on the impeachment. The thing is they don't hold the cards, at least for now.

Yeah yeah, it’s all the Dems fault and they are commies so we gotta do anything and everything we can to prevent them from their agenda. You’re such a puppet with that lame talking point. Grow up

When they stop acting like commies, I'll stop calling them one. The left controls every major lever of power and influence in the US. Media, the entertainment industry, education at all levels and the list goes on. The senate and the courts are things standing in their way. If you can't accept the facts, then you're more lost than I imagined.

Am I not allowed to criticize the gamesmanship? I just need to sit back and accept the facts?! Ok I’ll remember that line and spit it back to you next time you complain about something.

That's the difference between you and I, I'm focused on the larger picture, not the petty politics.

Haha, ok buddy. Hopefully some day I will ascend to your level of intelligence and understand your genius perspective

Cause and Effect

They weren't mistakes. They were intentional violations of House rules designed to railroad Trump.

Cause and Effect

They weren't mistakes. They were intentional violations of House rules designed to railroad Trump.
Whatever you say bucko

Cause and Effect

Whatever you say bucko

Wow, moving from unsupported opinions to condescension, now who's acting like a grade schooler. LMAO

Whatever you say bucko

Wow, moving from unsupported opinions to condescension, now who's acting like a grade schooler. LMAO

i abandoned intelligent debate with Nostra pages ago when he proclaimed his partisan agenda

Whatever you say bucko

i abandoned intelligent debate with Nostra pages ago when he proclaimed his partisan agenda

Yet you still responded to him, go figure.

Whatever you say bucko

Yet you still responded to him, go figure.

Yeah, killing time

I listen to the turtle make his senate floor speeches and wonder how anybody can take him seriously. It sounds like you do... how do you take him seriously? Please explain for me.
I am under no obligation to explain jack shit to you, Sport.

Nazi is done. She needs to come out of hiding and slink over to the Senate with her clusterfuck impeachment papers.:5_1_12024:
I never said you were obligated to do anything but if you can’t answer a simple question or explain yourself then that speaks volumes. Rant and run is not a respectable tactic
Difference between "can't" and "won't", Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told Nazi she is done. She has nothing to say about how the Senate operates. Also called out Schumer on his hypocrisy from the Clinton impeachment.

Impeachment impasse deepens as McConnell rejects Pelosi's bid to shape trial: ‘Their turn is over’

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, speaking from the chamber’s floor Friday, rejected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s efforts to shape a pending impeachment trial as “fantasy”—leaving the process at a standstill as lawmakers return from the holiday recess.

“Their turn is over. They’ve done enough damage. It’s the Senate’s turn now to render sober judgment,” McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

But he stressed that the chamber cannot hold a trial unless and until the House of Representatives transmits the two articles of impeachment adopted last month, accusing President Trump of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress pertaining to his dealings with Ukraine. Pelosi, D-Calif., has held onto them in a bid to seek favorable terms for a trial, including the involvement of certain Democrat-sought witnesses.

McConnell called Pelosi’s effort to “hand-design” the proceedings in the Senate a “non-starter” and a “fantasy.”

But McConnell charged that Democrats' "Trump derangement syndrome" has escalated into a partisan "fever," while accusing his counterparts of taking positions that contradict their actions during the Clinton impeachment.

"It appears that one symptom of Trump derangement syndrome is also a bad case of amnesia," he quipped.

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri said overnight that he plans to introduce a measure Monday to dismiss the "bogus impeachment" entirely.

"If Dems won’t proceed with trial, bogus articles should be dismissed and @realDonaldTrump fully cleared," he tweeted.

McConnell, though, indicated the Senate process is at a standstill for now, as he accused the House of getting "cold feet."

"The same people who spent weeks screaming that impeachment was so urgent … now decided it could wait indefinitely while they check the political winds and look for some new talking points," he said.

Impeachment impasse deepens as McConnell rejects Pelosi's bid to shape trial: ‘Their turn is over’
Sorry Moscow Mitch.

IMPOTUS is real.

You can scream, stomp your feet, pout, throw a antrum all you want you sad little man.

Told Nazi she is done. She has nothing to say about how the Senate operates. Also called out Schumer on his hypocrisy from the Clinton impeachment.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, speaking from the chamber’s floor Friday, rejected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s efforts to shape a pending impeachment trial as “fantasy”—leaving the process at a standstill as lawmakers return from the holiday recess.

“Their turn is over. They’ve done enough damage. It’s the Senate’s turn now to render sober judgment,” McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

But he stressed that the chamber cannot hold a trial unless and until the House of Representatives transmits the two articles of impeachment adopted last month, accusing President Trump of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress pertaining to his dealings with Ukraine. Pelosi, D-Calif., has held onto them in a bid to seek favorable terms for a trial, including the involvement of certain Democrat-sought witnesses.

McConnell called Pelosi’s effort to “hand-design” the proceedings in the Senate a “non-starter” and a “fantasy.”

But McConnell charged that Democrats' "Trump derangement syndrome" has escalated into a partisan "fever," while accusing his counterparts of taking positions that contradict their actions during the Clinton impeachment.

"It appears that one symptom of Trump derangement syndrome is also a bad case of amnesia," he quipped.

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri said overnight that he plans to introduce a measure Monday to dismiss the "bogus impeachment" entirely.

"If Dems won’t proceed with trial, bogus articles should be dismissed and @realDonaldTrump fully cleared," he tweeted.

McConnell, though, indicated the Senate process is at a standstill for now, as he accused the House of getting "cold feet."

"The same people who spent weeks screaming that impeachment was so urgent … now decided it could wait indefinitely while they check the political winds and look for some new talking points," he said.

I gotta say I'm liking the statesman Mitch McConnell.

he’s doing a fine job. Confirming judges at lightening speed.

If RGB goes wouldnt the Reps be expected to hold off on nominating a replacement during an election year just as they did with Garland?

Now this is where you're wrong about the turtle. If you listen to the sound bites of his exact words about garland...the turtle said...

"the senate wont confirm a SC justice in an election year when the PARTY IN POWER DOES NOT CONTROL THE SENATE" .

Welp, right now...the party in power DOES control the senate :auiqs.jpg:

He's alot smarter than you give him credit for...go back & listen to the sound bites of him!

Forum List

Back