A 35-year-old and a 15-year-old were arrested for shooting 9 CHILDREN at a Georgia gas station 10 days ago.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
From the Columbus, Georgia Police Department:

Two people have been arrested one week after a shooting that left 9 children injured. D'Angelo Robinson, Sr., 35, and an unnamed 15-year-old male are in custody on aggravated assault charges. Robinson, Sr. is in the Muscogee County Jail tonight while the juvenile suspect is in custody at the Regional Youth Detention Center.
On Friday, February 17, 2023 at 10:11 p.m., Columbus Police Officers responded to that shooting in the 4400 block of Warm Springs Road (Shell Gas Station). Nine victims, all under the age of 18, were treated for non-life threatening injuries at local hospitals.
Immediately following that incident, and for the next 7 days, investigators continued to interview witnesses, gather information, analyze evidence and were ultimately able to establish probable cause to issue arrest warrants for the two suspects.
Robinson, Sr. is charged with 8 counts of Aggravated Assault. The juvenile suspect, whose name will not be released at this time, has been identified as a validated gang member. He is charged with one count of Aggravated Assault. Additional charges are pending.

I for one am not buying it. IM2 and Superbadbrotha say black don't shoot other folks.

Was it a thrill sniper attack like the Beltway killers? Since nobody was killed they might have used a .22. As usual not enough info and the link turns into an ad.

Was it a thrill sniper attack like the Beltway killers? Since nobody was killed they might have used a .22. As usual not enough info and the link turns into an ad.

A .22 can bounce around in the brain pan up close.
Used to be the preferred caliber by the Mossad.

It's getting to the point where Georgia is a state to avoid driving through, like Pennsylvania.

Screenshot_20230429-230428-064.png

Took this little two lane last week...GA-33... beautiful country...had the whole road pretty much to myself. Felt a lot like home.

So don't write off the whole state just yet.

View attachment 780937

Took this little two lane last week...GA-33... beautiful country...had the whole road pretty much to myself. Felt a lot like home.

So don't write off the whole state just yet.

I've driven through it several times, and yes it's pretty country. Except Atlanta Metro has swallowed up the entire central part of the state, and doesn't leave much left.

Forum List

Back