Missouri becomes first state to outlaw abortion...

We had a huge liar for president named donald trump. Unfortunately, he found three people who were also liars, who succeeded in getting appointed to the supreme Court. Now if that's not a disgrace, I don't know what is. And they deserve all the blame for the current crisis.

:itsok:

We had a huge liar for president named donald trump. Unfortunately, he found three people who were also liars, who succeeded in getting appointed to the supreme Court. Now if that's not a disgrace, I don't know what is. And they deserve all the blame for the current crisis.
The pain is excruciating, huh. God bless America.

Sorry, only you and your ilk, have been duped into that emotional response to abortion. Fetus is the term for the gestational period of a human being. That's not going to change. A child does not occur until it is born. So calling something an unborn child is utterly ridiculous. I hope you like laughing at yourself.
So premature babies should be killed?

That's just it. There are many reasons for having an abortion, and they occur throughout the pregnancy. The other day they talked about a woman who was married had a daughter with her husband and we're expecting another daughter. They told the little girl she would have a sister. They were preparing the nursery. But on our 20th week checkup they got some horrible news. The fetus suffered from non-viable genetic disorder. The best choice of action was immediate abortion. Are you going to sit and judge her say she can't have an abortion? That's the whole problem in a nutshell. This decision is between a woman and her doctor. No state, no court should be involved in this process it's as simple as that.
So this means all babies have birth defects?

Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

Missouri... Always out front.
Arkansas's trigger law banning abortion kicked in a 2 PM this afternoon. According to the news at Abortion Clinics in Little Rock appointments were being canceled.

It's clear that you don't even understand what going on with this decision

Even so, if the Supreme Court "passed a law" allowing a mother to kill her child at 2 years old, a saner Court has every right to overturn that "law"
I know what's going on a lying president got three candidates for the supreme Court that were also liars, and now we have a crisis situation. People kill people everyday, some of it is justifiable, most of it is murder. They are crimes. Having an abortion is not a crime. Women should not be treated as criminals if they need to have an abortion. Usually laws protect people, abortion laws criminalize people. And some even offer rewards for turning in their fellow Americans. That is just sick.

I know what's going on a lying president got three candidates for the supreme Court that were also liars, and now we have a crisis situation. People kill people everyday, some of it is justifiable, most of it is murder. They are crimes. Having an abortion is not a crime. Women should not be treated as criminals if they need to have an abortion. Usually laws protect people, abortion laws criminalize people. And some even offer rewards for turning in their fellow Americans. That is just sick.

All laws make "criminals" of those that break them.

you seem unable to understand that laws that you don't agree with, are still laws.

Is this your first time losing?

With all the different types of birth control and the morning after pill, it's amazing that anyone would need an abortion.
Imagine how many abortions there would be if there was no birth control or the morning after pill.

All laws make "criminals" of those that break them.

you seem unable to understand that laws that you don't agree with, are still laws.

Is this your first time losing?
Laws don't make criminals, criminals break the law that's what gets into trouble if you pass bad laws and you try to make people criminals that is just wrong I'm not losing here you are. Or maybe you don't understand, Roe versus Wade same about because too many states had egregious abortion laws. Well here we go again, even before Roe versus Wade went to the wayside, states were passing abortion laws which were much more egregious than the laws were before 1973. We've come about full circle now. I hate wasting time and money to go through all this again. Abortion laws need to be put to rest for once and for all

Laws don't make criminals, criminals break the law that's what gets into trouble if you pass bad laws and you try to make people criminals that is just wrong I'm not losing here you are. Or maybe you don't understand, Roe versus Wade same about because too many states had egregious abortion laws. Well here we go again, even before Roe versus Wade went to the wayside, states were passing abortion laws which were much more egregious than the laws were before 1973. We've come about full circle now. I hate wasting time and money to go through all this again. Abortion laws need to be put to rest for once and for all

You are playing word games now.

If so many states are that willing to quickly pass laws against abortion, then it is not nearly as popular as you seem to think it is.

Missouri will be bankrupt in just a few years. A blanket law like this with no exceptions it's supposed to be illegal in the first place. Most of the abortion laws that are being passed now are more egregious than the ones that cause Roe versus Wade to be passed in the first place. I know you think this is going to be a good thing, but history will prove you wrong. You've tried to solve one problem by creating many, many more.

Shut up and cross your legs, or, man up and start accepting responsibility for your own actions rather than expecting someone else to die for your mistakes. If yas wants to fucks around and not have kids then go get neutered.

None, only fetuses are aborted. There is no such thing as unborn child. Children have birth dates, they are separate individuals from their mothers, and they are loved and wanted most of the time.
A human fetus is near the beginning of HUMAN LIFE.

We don't say "that old man isn't human, he's just an unwanted octogenarian"

We don't say, "that's not a human, that's just a toddler"

These are ALL terms that define STAGES of HUMAN LIFE. That includes "fetus"

Many states will permit abortions. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back