Missouri becomes first state to outlaw abortion...

Supposedly Pro-life, Pro-2nd Amendment totally not a Biden Supporter Golfing Gator thinks Missouri is backwards?

That's weird isn't it.

A constitutional carry state that bans abortion on demand and Fake Jake...I mean... Golfing Gator hates on that state...but I'll bet his state...pro-abortion, anti-gun Illinois is the greatest state in the Union...

I'm sure he'll deny that.

Not good for the image.

Don't believe anything Golfing Gator says... dude's as fake as a three dollar bill.

Illinois sucks too, but for different reasons.

Missouri is backwards for a lot of reason, this law being one of them by denying exceptions for rape, incest or human trafficking and making the line for the "mother's health" so high that it is meaningless.

They also have backwards marijuana laws.

Plus they elected Josh Hawley, what more does anyone need to know about the state?

My county here in Illinois is a "sanctuary county" against overreaching gun laws both state and Federal. It was a ballot initiative a few years back that I helped get passed by getting signatures to get it on the ballot and then doing door knocking to spread the word about it.

Welcome to never getting a BJ again Mo. assholes, so you think you can improve things. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ! Every one of you are gonna be devorced within 3 years. Look for a wild chice. but you so fucked !

Last edited:
Welcome to never getting a BJ again Mo. assholes, so you think you can improve things. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ! Every one of you are gonna be devorced within 3 years. Look for a wild chice. but you so fucked !
ir5it4qb22891.png

Don't hold your breath Stann...we haven't had a operational abortion clinic in Missouri for almost two years...

You see...we were also the first state where no abortions were performed...

This article is from January 2021...

Like I said ... Missouri leads the way
That's just it. There are many reasons for having an abortion, and they occur throughout the pregnancy. The other day they talked about a woman who was married had a daughter with her husband and we're expecting another daughter. They told the little girl she would have a sister. They were preparing the nursery. But on our 20th week checkup they got some horrible news. The fetus suffered from non-viable genetic disorder. The best choice of action was immediate abortion. Are you going to sit and judge her say she can't have an abortion? That's the whole problem in a nutshell. This decision is between a woman and her doctor. No state, no court should be involved in this process it's as simple as that.
Yes, that's why Missouri's boasting will be short-lived: exposing the lack of SCOTUS medical education, a SCOTUS that also lacks theocratic restraint precisely due to a Catholic puppet now in the White House. As the records accumulate, inborn errors of development will go to show that this current SCOTUS is not the only horse's-rear-end SCOTUS that has mouthed off.

These new genetic combinations that accompany pregnancy have caveats SCOTUS will be unable to predicate via arrogant blanket laws.

'....The list of conditions at mid-pregnancy scan that the ultrasound technician looks for is alarmingly long. The major problem with these conditions is that many are not detectable until later in the pregnancy. The more severe ones put parents in an extremely difficult situation: where do they draw the line at how much suffering they are willing to set their child up for? In a world post-Roe vs. Wade, will future parents have the rights to make a decision to abort?
in males, also paternal risks....increased de novo mutations.'

This ultraconservative majority, a majority that arrogantly denies a religious agenda, will not stop here. They will work, as Justice Thomas threatens in his concurrence, 'At the earliest opportunity' to impose their religious beliefs on us all by next eliminating the right to contraception.

SCOTUS is glaringly incorrect here, and shows its lack of education clouded by a collective ego like a hippopotamus running around in the living room:

'Our opinion is not based on any view about if and when prenatal life is entitled to any of the rights enjoyed after birth. The dissent, by contrast, would impose on the people a particular theory about when the rights of personhood begin.'

This imposition of dissent is precisely what's called for, since previous SCOTUS psychopathology sought to define when life and identity began, which was a fundamental and lethal mistake of jurisprudential overconfidence.

In other words, the 'rights of personhood' never end to have to begin, as SCOTUS would have us believe.

Killing kids in the Wombs far out number the Psycho kids shooting kids in Schools or psycho killers ! World wide the count for 2021 is over 40,000,000 abortions. Thas a real Sadistic killer in action there !

Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

Missouri... Always out front.
Well they showed the demoscats, didn't they? I'd only approve of abortion in rape incest or mothers health issues. These butchering ghouls need to stop.

Were you even alive prior to 1973. It was a nightmare for women, they were treated as property and second class citizens. The reason ,Roe versus Wade came into being was because states were passing egregious abortion laws and it was creating way more problems than it was solving. If it's solved anything. Today we are passing even more egregious laws in States like Texas and Oklahoma I've already heard horror stories. And we're going to have to relive all those whores again because a minority of Americans believe that there are unborn children in this world, there never were. It's an emotional ploy to drag you into that emotional thinking on abortion. No one wants abortion, it's simply is necessary component of this world.
I was alive then and you are a liar.

Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

Missouri... Always out front.
My personal position is allow abortion up to anything approaching viability outside the womb, say 20 weeks.
One question I ask those who would ban it is this. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to take care of more welfare kids?

Delusions of murder.

Well they showed the demoscats, didn't they? I'd only approve of abortion in rape incest or mothers health issues. These butchering ghouls need to stop.
Why rape or incest? If it is your belief that life begins at conception than the means of conception is a non factor.

Mrs. Mo is farther Right than I am.

She calls ME a Liberal.

That would worry me...but we're been together for 25 years...so...I think I'm good.

ne question I ask those who would ban it is this. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to take care of more welfare kids?
NO. HELL NO. FUCKIN HELL NO!!!!

Those children are the responsibility of their PARENTS. BOTH parents. If you don’t want to risk having kids, keep your goddamn pants on, and you won’t have kids. Simple as that.

My personal position is allow abortion up to anything approaching viability outside the womb, say 20 weeks.
One question I ask those who would ban it is this. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to take care of more welfare kids?
I said back in May that I'd be willing to compromise at eight weeks ...

Why pay higher taxes? Let's stop wasting our money sending it overseas and use it here to benefit Americans.

I largely agree with that. But like anything else there are always exceptions, at 20 weeks pregnant women, most of whom want to have a child at that point, have another thorough checkup that includes blood work that shows up many bad genetic effects for the first time. As I said many of these women want to have a child and many already have other children. They must be allowed to abort these fetuses rather than bring more pain and suffering into this world if the fetus isn't that bad a shape and most likely won't live anyway. They must have that right to choose whether to bring a child like that into the world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com A true picture of the woman who face late-term abortions. July 27th., 2012. This article really gets down to the truth about Miss late term abortions. These women are not selfish or lazy as portrayed by the anti-abortion people. These women are very conscientious, they actually wanted to have more children in most cases but they simply didn't want to bring in severely damaged or dying children into this world. That's the true picture of late-term abortion. Fortunately over 90% of all abortions are done much earlier. It's this difficult cases that hide until close to the very end of a woman's pregnancy.

I said back in May that I'd be willing to compromise at eight weeks ...

Why pay higher taxes? Let's stop wasting our money sending it overseas and use it here to benefit Americans.
Roe versus Wade was the compromise for over 50 years. The whole reason it came about, the whole reason the federal government got involved was because the states were passing such egregious abortion bills that women were killing themselves left and right because of it. We're back to square one again in these crazy Republican states. And people are smarter and more knowledgeable now they won't put up with this state by state the people will decide this issue and I'm sure they will decide it's a woman's right to choose and do away with all abortion laws. That is the final and best solution.

Forum List

Back