Safe Haven Laws

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Safe Haven laws now report that 22,000 infants ( and older children ) are turned in by their parent / parents each year. With all these states planning egregious abortion bills expect that number to rise sharply. Some of these states aren't even allowing for rape victims. Some of these states are putting restrictions on the in order to save the mother clause. This will certainly result in some deaths. Anyway keep track of the numbers of children abandoned, that is sure to go up. Home - Child Welfare Information Gateway

It's not bullshit. Planned Parenthood sells stemcells and organs on the market all of the time.
That was debunked years ago when the anti-abortion people tried that video scam on them.

Safe haven laws have changed. Before it was clarified, exasperated families were taking out of control teens to fire stations.

www.npr.org Two activist who secretly recorded planned Parenthood face new charges. May 27th 2017. What they did was a felony. What planned Parenthood does is a service.
The sad part about Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts is that the women get nothing. If PP paid these mothers for the baby body parts these women might be lifted out of poverty. The women get nothing and PP makes a fortune.

The sad part about Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts is that the women get nothing. If PP paid these mothers for the baby body parts these women might be lifted out of poverty. The women get nothing and PP makes a fortune.
You are obviously insane and will believe any propaganda that comes down the pike I guess.

Safe Haven laws now report that 22,000 infants ( and older children ) are turned in by their parent / parents each year. With all these states planning egregious abortion bills expect that number to rise sharply. Some of these states aren't even allowing for rape victims. Some of these states are putting restrictions on the in order to save the mother clause. This will certainly result in some deaths. Anyway keep track of the numbers of children abandoned, that is sure to go up. Home - Child Welfare Information Gateway

Are you suggesting that any child turned into a safe haven be killed?

Well there you go. Why don't you just then force abortion on poor people who you damn well know cant afford children? You could eliminate that problem. And then I wonder how many of those abandoned babies are people of color? I bet you and the Margarette Sanger chick would agree on a lot of things.

www.npr.org Two activist who secretly recorded planned Parenthood face new charges. May 27th 2017. What they did was a felony. What planned Parenthood does is a service.
Yep, I wish there was a PP center on every corner in the blue areas....For that matter they should set-up kiosks in every Walmart where the practice is still legal after today to pick-up the spares. ;)

Well there you go. Why don't you just then force abortion on poor people who you damn well know cant afford children? You could eliminate that problem. And then I wonder how many of those abandoned babies are people of color? I bet you and the Margarette Sanger chick would agree on a lot of things.
The abortion rate among black women is roughly five times the rate for white women. Child abuse occurs 1.75 times more among black women than it does with white women. Statistics don't lie, and these will only get worse since Roe versus Wade has been repealed. The so-called pro life people don't know what kind of hell they've created.

If you think about it now that the state has the power over women's reproductive Rights when the world finally realizes that the big problem we're facing is overpopulation. They will be able to force people to have abortions. Because they already have control of women's reproductive Rights. If they can reason to take this right away from women they can find reasons to reverse their decision too.

If you think about it now that the state has the power over women's reproductive Rights when the world finally realizes that the big problem we're facing is overpopulation. They will be able to force people to have abortions. Because they already have control of women's reproductive Rights. If they can reason to take this right away from women they can find reasons to reverse their decision too.

Does overturning RvsW really mean the government has control over womens reproductive rights? overturning it means abortion is decided by voting, which is a more democratic way. R vs W was passed by 9 non elected people,
so which scenario actually exerts the will of the state? freedom to vote state by state? or the decision of 9 people?

Forum List

Back