Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are the one with the Sexual Issues... And that Post is a Keeper, Champ...

Nice Fuckin' Job... Stay away from Children... Seriously.

:)

peace...

go fuck yourself.

vigorously

:rofl:

piss

^Projection on Top of it?... You are Worse than I had Imagined, del.

Again, stay away from Children and Schools...

If you Think of those things when Discussing 5th Grade SexEd as a Matter of Policy and Equality for "Homosexual" Children, then you are too much of Risk around Children.

Get Help... Seriously.

peace...

get fucked...repeatedly

piss...

Since mal is unable to provide proof, I googled a passage from what he claims is in the book and found exactly two other links to the topic aside from this thread.

Interesting.

Comments & Rumors - Powered by XMB

Oh, shoot, I closed the other link...anywho, it was basically the same C&P job from someone called "tha malcontent" and posted in 2003 on a different message board.

:lol:

One wonders why mal would carry around this handbook and obsess over gays for all these years.

:eusa_eh:

Ah... That's so Cute...

Difficult Question for you to be Honest about, isn't it...

Jeffco Teaches 5th Graders from this Booklet...

I would be MORE than Happy to Document this with someone like Crimson or EZ, but I am CERTAINLY NOT Taking your Bait and Exposing my Source on this on the Open Boards so you can Attack...

Go Fuck yourself, Ravi.

peace...

Since mal is unable to provide proof, I googled a passage from what he claims is in the book and found exactly two other links to the topic aside from this thread.

Interesting.

Comments & Rumors - Powered by XMB

Oh, shoot, I closed the other link...anywho, it was basically the same C&P job from someone called "tha malcontent" and posted in 2003 on a different message board.

:lol:

One wonders why mal would carry around this handbook and obsess over gays for all these years.

:eusa_eh:

Ah... That's so Cute...

I would be MORE than Happy to Document this with someone like Crimson or EZ, but I am CERTAINLY NOT Taking your Bait and Exposing my Source on this on the Open Boards so you can Attack...

Go Fuck yourself, Ravi.

peace...

Upset that I didn't say you?... :(

peace...

Aside from del's Continued Trolling and Static Running...

The Question Remains, is the Exclusion of Homosexuals in this Classroom Text that is Issued to Students in the 5th Grade Discriminatory and UnConstitutional?...

peace...

Ah... That's so Cute...

Go Fuck yourself, Ravi.

peace...

Upset that I didn't say you?... :(

peace...

not even remotely, i'm actually pretty happy that you've chosen some other mods/admins to PM 40 times a day.

i find the idea of you actually proving anything laughable, hence teh :rofl:

Morals are personal and subjective, making this question bogus, irrelevant bait.

You could no sooner objectively explain what is immoral about bank robbery.

Really?

What is immoral about lesbians? I don't know...we don't hurt anyone or their rights. We are not against the law.

What is immoral about bank robbery? It is stealing and takes the property of other people...and could also be physically dangerous. It is against the law.

Glad to have cleared up the OBVIOUS differences for you.

Laws and morality are two different beasts. Your attempts to equate the two make you look like an assclown.

What is immoral about stealing?

First of all, dont use the word assclown. It makes everything else you say sound foolish.

Second, laws are ABSOLUTELY a reflection of cultural morality. Murder is immoral and we make it against the law. Stealing is immoral so we make it against the law.

The values and principles we intend to defend MAKE UP OUR LAWS.

Now, in an attempt to be charitable and because I am a lover of the study of language, I will agree that the two are not EXACTLY the same. There are many shifting values that are not codified. There are transient cultural norms that

"We hold these truths to be self evident" means "our values dictate that these laws be enacted".

So stop cursing at people when you're debating and realize that laws are a reflection of our values.

What does the poll have to do with the thread topic?

5 graders have prom?

When did that start?

Really?

What is immoral about lesbians? I don't know...we don't hurt anyone or their rights. We are not against the law.

What is immoral about bank robbery? It is stealing and takes the property of other people...and could also be physically dangerous. It is against the law.

Laws and morality are two different beasts. Your attempts to equate the two make you look like an assclown.

First of all, dont use the word assclown. It makes everything else you say sound foolish.

Second, laws are ABSOLUTELY a reflection of cultural morality. Murder is immoral and we make it against the law. Stealing is immoral so we make it against the law.

Now, in an attempt to be charitable and because I am a lover of the study of language, I will agree that the two are not EXACTLY the same. There are many shifting values that are not codified. There are transient cultural norms that

"We hold these truths to be self evident" means "our values dictate that these laws be enacted".

So stop cursing at people when you're debating and realize that laws are a reflection of our values.

I don't disagree with anything you've said, including the foolish part.

And it's also completely consistent with my initial point that kicked off this tangent: Morals are personal and subjective.

I might not think lesbianism is immoral, but who am I to tell someone else they're wrong to think that it is? I say that if you think it's immoral, don't do it.

As for the stealing example, it's still an exercise in futility to try to explain why it's objectively immoral.

That is why asking someone who thinks lesbianism is immoral to explain why is a bait filled rat hole.

Oh, and one more thing...

Fuck you! :D

Do tell me what is immoral about lesbians?

Morals are personal and subjective, making this question bogus, irrelevant bait.

Really?

Whether or not something is against the law has no bearing on whether or not something is immoral.

Really?

Whether or not something is against the law has no bearing on whether or not something is immoral.

What, you don't think jay walking is immoral?

You god damned scofflaw! :evil:

I don't disagree with anything you've said, including the foolish part.

And it's also completely consistent with my initial point that kicked off this tangent: Morals are personal and subjective.

I might not think lesbianism is immoral, but who am I to tell someone else they're wrong to think that it is? I say that if you think it's immoral, don't do it.

As for the stealing example, it's still an exercise in futility to try to explain why it's objectively immoral.

That is why asking someone who thinks lesbianism is immoral to explain why is a bait filled rat hole.

Oh, and one more thing...

Fuck you! :D

LOL. If that avatar was you in real life, I'd take you up on that ;)

As for proof of objective morality...I had enough of that in Catholic school. :D

Really?

Oh my...you don't know, do you?

Really?

I don't understand your question.

IMO, stealing is immoral. But that doesn't make it an objective truth.

does that clear it up for you?

I don't understand your question.

IMO, stealing is immoral. But that doesn't make it an objective truth.

does that clear it up for you?

Stealing is immoral BECAUSE it hurts others. Glad to have clarified that for you. I would have thought it was obvious, but maybe that's just me. :eusa_whistle:

im confused. if the lesbians were allowed to go to the school prom, did Mississippi think all the women would become lesbian because of allowing a lesbian or bi sexual couple to attend its event?

Forum List

Back