Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
personally id ban the prom. Not because of gays, but because of the lude and lecivious dancing that goes on, and the pressure to spend money we dont have to look good and have pre marital fornication which especially for teenagers can lead to stds and unwanted pregnancy

What does the poll have to do with the thread topic?

5 graders have prom?

When did that start?

It's my Poll from my Thread... It was Merged...

Now it's a Mess and a Playground for Shitty Dishonest Trolls. :lol:

:)

peace...

Manufacturer Suggestion For Removal of Shitty Trolls:

Move your computer out of the room of mirrors.

shipment_of_fail.jpg

peace...

im confused. if the lesbians were allowed to go to the school prom, did Mississippi think all the women would become lesbian because of allowing a lesbian or bi sexual couple to attend its event?

I can understand them thinking that...Concerned Women of America has stated that if we allow gay marriage, women would leave their husbands in droves to marry each other.

I would ban prom, ONLY for a limited time, until we get the lewd dancing under control, and I think gay or straight, we should encourage young people (gay or straight) to be in monogamous relationships before they have sex, so atleast if they wont wait for marriage (which gays should be allowed to have) that atleast they will try to be safe

it is with regret that I suggested banning prom, but i wouldnt do it forever, and id only do it like a moritorium, state by state, county by county to decide this, to get the prom back to a more romantic setting, which allows a person to bring the partner of their choice, to the event.

is that fair?

im confused. if the lesbians were allowed to go to the school prom, did Mississippi think all the women would become lesbian because of allowing a lesbian or bi sexual couple to attend its event?

I can understand them thinking that...Concerned Women of America has stated that if we allow gay marriage, women would leave their husbands in droves to marry each other.

which is ludacris, thats like saying if same sex marriage becomes law, im gonna become gay.

some people are just ass backwards

and i personally apologize that you have to deal with people like that

I heard it was fear of modernization and if you let two ladies hold hands at dance the internet would be sure to follow. Then all hell would break loose because people would find out it's not okay to send out invitations titled "Family Reunion/Date Night" and that Jesus never actually said to give all of your money to the old white guys.

One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

:(

Poor Unsnagged Anguille.

:eusa_boohoo:

Horsefeathers

I dont think thats funny

:(

Poor Unsnagged Anguille.

:eusa_boohoo:

I Disagree... I Believe that we have Evolved into a VERY Individualistic Society...

Divorce Rates are only one Indicator among MANY.

This is Probably one of the Most Selfish Times in Man's History.

peace...

They are Idiots...

The Concern is Standards and Accepting what is and Teaching Children the same.

(2) Women can't ProCreate and neither can (2) Men...

They NEVER have been Able to, and NEVER will...

Doesn't Mean they should be Stopped from Pairing, but it does Justify NOT Allowing Legal Definitions of things that Reflect our "very Existence" be Changed in a Futile Attempt to give some a False Validation about the Choice they have Made to Defy their Natural Design that they are Incapable of Finding on their own.

Saying that Homosexuals can be "Married" is a Bastardization of Law, Language and what IS.

peace...

They are Idiots...

Doesn't Mean they should be Stopped from Pairing, but it does Justify NOT Allowing Legal Definitions of things that Reflect our "very Existence" be Changed in a Futile Attempt to give some a False Validation about the Choice they have Made to Defy their Natural Design that they are Incapable of Finding on their own.

Saying that Homosexuals can be "Married" is a Bastardization of Law, Language and what IS.

peace...
By that reasoning, women past menopause or men with ED can't marry either.

They are Idiots...

peace...

Yeah, once you cannot reproduce, you oughta just be ground into cattle feed.

They are Idiots...

peace...

Nope... Because the Possibility lies ONLY with Opposite Sex Coupling... EVER.

It NEVER Exists with Same Sex, and there is NO Rationalization for Punishing Opposite Sex Couples because they either don't want to have Children at certain Time, or may Possibly be Incapable, just because People who Defy their Natural Design are getting their Feelings Hurt about not being called "Married" in Law Equally to those who can Reflect it.

The Ability to Marry the Flesh ONLY Exists with Man and Woman.

peace...

They are Idiots...

peace...

Yeah, once you cannot reproduce, you oughta just be ground into cattle feed.

:lol:

peace...

They are Idiots...

peace...

Nope... Because the Possibility lies ONLY with Opposite Sex Coupling... EVER.

It NEVER Exists with Same Sex, and there is NO Rationalization for Punishing Opposite Sex Couples because they either don't want to have Children at certain Time, or may Possibly be Incapable, just because People who Defy their Natural Design are getting their Feelings Hurt about not being called "Married" in Law Equally to those who can Reflect it.

The Ability to Marry the Flesh ONLY Exists with Man and Woman.

peace...

So you agree that denying the right to marry is punishment.

Forum List

Back