Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

He's from NYC. That does not make a lot of sense.

BUT, this does.

1586452228933.png

Breaking News...

The South lost the Civil War.

No one is saying otherwise....

Are you ok?

LOL..it appeared to me that there are more than a few people like yourself who needed a history lesson.

From the proclamation:

..”as we honor all who lost their lives in this war, it is important for all Americans to reflect upon our nation’s past, to gain insight from our mistakes and successes, and to come to a full understanding that the lessons learned yesterday and today will carry us through tomorrow if we carefully and earnestly strive to understand our heritage and our opportunities which lie before us.”

What successes were there from the civil war? What is there to appreciate from a rebellion that took 600,000 American lives?

YOu were supposedly proving that some people are saying the South did not lose the war?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
Apparently you are too dense to understand sarcasm.

Honoring the sacrifices of your ancestors, is not a denial that they lost.

So, your point, was just stupid. It was not funny, nor sarcastic.

Unless, you think that only proper behavior for the South is walling in the type of white guilt that you modern libs like.

Mmm, that is it isn't it. That is what pisses you off. That they are not walling in white guilt?

Dude.

View attachment 321117
In a society that was built on racism and was 40 percent in slavery you only seem to want to celebrate the 60 percent.

You mean they pick and choose what to celebrate from their history? Shocking.

Sort of like how you libs like to celebrate FDR'S new deal, and not his interment camps.

Can you be honest about that?

Oh, wait, right, you can't. Everything you say is shit. You are shit.

Pay no attention to those negroes in chains.....we gots to celebrate our heritage

The confederacy was not the United States so it did not have US political parties. And so we now have a republican deciding to honor racism with racist history month.
I am sorry IM 2. Thereare other versions of the War between the States.
and all of them ended with the South losing....

How many versions of the war against England will it take for us to have a celebration honoring those who betrayed the US and fought against it?
I am originally from the North. Slavery by other historians was going to end whether there was a war or not. There was outside interference for control of currencies. And a weakened United States or a new Confederate States would make it easier to implement. The federal government became much stronger and states rights were reduced after that war. There was obvious mistrust between the states and it was easier to rub salt in the wounds from outsiders. You must stop this hate against a good part of the population. Azzes are all over the nation. It crosses all lines. Foreigners kept trying to get their currency legalized. So by 1913 the foreigners finally got their fiat currency.

Breaking News...

Are you ok?

LOL..it appeared to me that there are more than a few people like yourself who needed a history lesson.

From the proclamation:

..”as we honor all who lost their lives in this war, it is important for all Americans to reflect upon our nation’s past, to gain insight from our mistakes and successes, and to come to a full understanding that the lessons learned yesterday and today will carry us through tomorrow if we carefully and earnestly strive to understand our heritage and our opportunities which lie before us.”

What successes were there from the civil war? What is there to appreciate from a rebellion that took 600,000 American lives?

YOu were supposedly proving that some people are saying the South did not lose the war?

Unless, you think that only proper behavior for the South is walling in the type of white guilt that you modern libs like.

Mmm, that is it isn't it. That is what pisses you off. That they are not walling in white guilt?

Dude.

View attachment 321117
In a society that was built on racism and was 40 percent in slavery you only seem to want to celebrate the 60 percent.

Sort of like how you libs like to celebrate FDR'S new deal, and not his interment camps.

Pay no attention to those negroes in chains.....we gots to celebrate our heritage

Said the man that can't be honest about the meaning of the word, "not".

Your words are shit. YOu are shit.

Breaking News...

Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.

“Unnecessary,” Democratic U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson wrote Monday on Twitter.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reeves’s proclamation on its Facebook page.

“God bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,” the group said in the post. “May he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...”

Mississippi governor declares Confederate Heritage Month
View attachment 321108
Is that the DNC?

Breaking News...

Are you ok?

From the proclamation:

Dude.

View attachment 321117

Hell, dude: We only got 10% of the total amount of slaves brought to the Americas. South American countries got the other 90%, but I don't hear you people giving them any shit about it.
We are not South America or the Caribbean

We are responsible for our own choices. Slavery was not our finest hour

Ahhh, I see. So it's ok if any other country uses slave labor, just not here.

Do they have a month celebrating slavery?

No idea. But I can tell you this:

South America received 9 times as many slaves as we did. Now can you name one single South American African slave or descent of an African slave who became a famous inventor, scientist, statesman, athlete, author, artist, or otherwise effected the world in one way or another?

We've had many of them here: Martin Luther King, Barack Obama, Jesse Owens, Mohammed Ali, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, Michael Jordan, Thurgood Marshall, George Washington Carver...and on.

But even though South American countries received 90% of the slave trade to the Americas, not one single famous descendant that I know of.

Ain't this a great country or what?

The confederacy was not the United States so it did not have US political parties. And so we now have a republican deciding to honor racism with racist history month.

How many versions of the war against England will it take for us to have a celebration honoring those who betrayed the US and fought against it?
I am originally from the North. Slavery by other historians was going to end whether there was a war or not. There was outside interference for control of currencies. And a weakened United States or a new Confederate States would make it easier to implement. The federal government became much stronger and states rights were reduced after that war. There was obvious mistrust between the states and it was easier to rub salt in the wounds from outsiders. You must stop this hate against a good part of the population. Azzes are all over the nation. It crosses all lines. Foreigners kept trying to get their currency legalized. So by 1913 the foreigners finally got their fiat currency.
When you tell black folks that their ancestors should have just waited it out until whatever undefined time in the next 100 yrs when slavery would have eventually ended....

Or like saying the Jews should have just waited it out, because the holocaust would have ended on its own naturally, sooner or later....

All of that is real convenient to tell "OTHER PEOPLE" when your own freedom was never in question...

Yet you morons cry tyranny and oppression just because insurance companies can no longer deny people with pre-existing conditions...

You morons cried it would be the end of the nation just because a bill was passed to give health care to people over 65...

It shows me that you coward ass motherfuckers would fold like bitches if you had to endure 1% of what those people you claim should have waited endured...

Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reeves’s proclamation on its Facebook page.

“God bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,” the group said in the post. “May he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...”

What exactly does this "Confederate Heritage" consist of? Do Mississippi citizens of all backgrounds celebrate this "heritage"? What these soldiers "sacrifice[d]" for had nothing to do with being American, otherwise they would have taken orders from Lincoln.

The US is the only country in the world that celebrates slavery.
When will you start celebrating the "final solution" ?

What exactly does this "Confederate Heritage" consist of? Do Mississippi citizens of all backgrounds celebrate this "heritage"? What these soldiers "sacrifice[d]" for had nothing to do with being American, otherwise they would have taken orders from Lincoln.

They died defending their home states and the rights of the individual states. The federal government was looked upon as being intrusive and tyrannical.

This tone was set in the preamble to the Confederate Constitution in the significant phrase "each State acting in its sovereign and independent character."

When you tell black folks that their ancestors should have just waited it out until whatever undefined time in the next 100 yrs when slavery would have eventually ended....

Or like saying the Jews should have just waited it out, because the holocaust would have ended on its own naturally, sooner or later....

All of that is real convenient to tell "OTHER PEOPLE" when your own freedom was never in question...

Yet you morons cry tyranny and oppression just because insurance companies can no longer deny people with pre-existing conditions...

You morons cried it would be the end of the nation just because a bill was passed to give health care to people over 65...

It shows me that you coward ass motherfuckers would fold like bitches if you had to endure 1% of what those people you claim should have waited endured...
We all have slave blood us in us you uneducated Moron
9FF5AE09-EB53-44AA-857F-C90D31981A19.jpeg

Breaking News...

Are you ok?

From the proclamation:

Dude.

View attachment 321117

I love how people ignore the existence of whole segments of the population and then contend that everybody agrees with them. This is one of those "what do you mean 'we,' Kemosabi" moments.

Civil war had nothing to do with slavery,, EVERYONE knew it was ending. It was cheaper to pay them then to house them.
we need to get democrats out of education.. they are morons

The US is the only country in the world that celebrates slavery.
When will you start celebrating the "final solution" ?

You shouldn't talk. English colonialism practiced slavery, building an empire-wide system of white racial dominance and oppression in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, India and here in the New World.

Far more people were murdered by your British Colonialism than were murdered here in the US.

Perhaps the blob supporters will believe Prager U professors.

It just shows we went from one wrong to another, we can't seem to get it right with blacks.

It started with us treating them like crap, paying them nothing or next to nothing, and expecting them to work sunup to sundown every day just to be alive.

Now, we coddle them, pay them money to NOT work and give them their own "history month" and a bunch of other bullshit they haven't done anything to earn.

Me thinks somewhere in the middle is the right place to be.

Lincoln adeed the emancipation in 1863, 2 years after the war lol

Breaking News...

Are you ok?

From the proclamation:

Dude.

View attachment 321117

I love how people ignore the existence of whole segments of the population and then contend that everybody agrees with them. This is one of those "what do you mean 'we,' Kemosabi" moments.
Why do democrats have urban slave plantations today?

They died defending their home states and the rights of the individual states. The federal government was looked upon as being intrusive and tyrannical.

This tone was set in the preamble to the Confederate Constitution in the significant phrase "each State acting in its sovereign and independent character."

They died defending treating people living in their individual states as nonpersons; African-descended people and even women. There is nothing to be proud of here.

Forum List

Back