Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Hate to break it to you, but the confederacy seceded from the US and formed its own country. So it is not US history that will be celebrated.
The Union war of Northern aggression against the valiant Confederacy is a huge event that happened in American history that still has political repercussions today. And shouldn't be hidden away as though it never happened. ...
There was no Union war of aggression against the confederacy. The confederacy seceded and they were insurgents trying to fight against the United States. There is no lost cause. And if there was, what the fuck was the cause?

Hate to break it to you, but the confederacy seceded from the US and formed its own country. So it is not US history that will be celebrated.
The Union war of Northern aggression against the valiant Confederacy is a huge event that happened in American history that still has political repercussions today. And shouldn't be hidden away as though it never happened. ...
There was no Union war of aggression against the confederacy. The confederacy seceded and they were insurgents trying to fight against the United States. There is no lost cause. And if there was, what the fuck was the cause?

if they seceded, they were not insurgents, but a foreign nation's military forces.

If they did secede, as you seem to think they did, then it was a war of aggression by the North.

I just got the expanded schedule. These are the commemorative days of all the things we remember about the Confederacy

April 1 - Confederacy Day
April 2 - Lynching Commemorative Day
April 3 - Pork Rinds Day
April 4 - NASCAR Day
April 5 - Education is a Waste of Time Day
April 6 - Segregation Day
April 7 - The Civil War Was a Tie Day
April 8 - White Nationalism Day
April 9 - Rename the Country "United States of Trump" Day
April 10 - Repeal Mixed Race Dating Day
April 11 - Inbreeding Day
April 12 - Cross Burning Day
April 13 - College Football Day
April 14 - Moonshine Day
April 15 - Banjo-Picking Day
April 16 - Fuck Is It Ever Hot Down Here Day
April 17 - Blame The Civil War on Everything Except Slavery Day
April 18 - Don't Brush Your Teeth Day
April 19 - Bring Back the $3 Poll Tax Day
April 20 - Black People Had it Good Under Slavery Day
April 21 - No Blacks, Jews or Catholics Day
April 22 - Whine About Not Being Able to Say "N1gger" But Black People Can Day
April 23 - Yankee Go Home Day
April 24 - Dred Scott Commemoration Day
April 25 - Pro Wrasslin' Day
April 26 - Women Know Their Place Day
April 27 - Couldn't Think of Anything for This Day
April 28 - Bull Connor Day
April 29 - Squirrel Meal Day
April 30 - Jeff Foxworthy Day

I just got the expanded schedule. These are the commemorative days of all the things we remember about the Confederacy

April 3 - Pork Rinds Day
April 4 - NASCAR Day
April 6 - Segregation Day
April 7 - The Civil War Was a Tie Day
April 8 - White Nationalism Day
April 9 - Rename the Country "United States of Trump" Day
April 10 - Repeal Mixed Race Dating Day
April 11 - Inbreeding Day
April 12 - Cross Burning Day
April 13 - College Football Day
April 14 - Moonshine Day
April 15 - Banjo-Picking Day
April 16 - Fuck Is It Ever Hot Down Here Day
April 17 - Blame The Civil War on Everything Except Slavery Day
April 18 - Don't Brush Your Teeth Day
April 19 - Bring Back the $3 Poll Tax Day
April 20 - Black People Had it Good Under Slavery Day
April 21 - No Blacks, Jews or Catholics Day
April 22 - Whine About Not Being Able to Say "N1gger" But Black People Can Day
April 23 - Yankee Go Home Day
April 24 - Dred Scott Commemoration Day
April 25 - Pro Wrasslin' Day
April 26 - Women Know Their Place Day
April 27 - Couldn't Think of Anything for This Day
April 28 - Bull Connor Day
April 29 - Squirrel Meal Day
April 30 - Jeff Foxworthy Day
American history just triggerd the shit out of you lol

Ask the black Muslim who killed those white women since you think this shit is so funny and right.. Maybe he felt like Nat Turner since it is Confederate History Month.

Hey now, don't go knocking the Muslims. If it weren't for the Morrocan, Algerian, Tunisian, and Libyan entrepreneurs back in the day, we never would have had the human resources necessary to build this great country. And you would be living in some dirt hut in an African village right now.

Count your blessings and thank a Muslim today if you see him. It was only because of their entrepreneurism that your ancestors were lucky enough to take part in this great American experiment. But don't shake hands, there's a nasty Chinese virus going around and being the tolerant kinda guy I am, I wouldn't want anyone to catch that.

Last edited:

April 3 - Pork Rinds Day
April 4 - NASCAR Day

Funny you talk about education, when you can't be honest about the meaning of the word "not".

Lincoln blockaded the South first, denying them manufactured goods and products from the North. You'd probably be pissed too if I refused to sell you something you needed.

Breaking News...

The South lost the Civil War.

No one is saying otherwise....

Are you ok?

LOL..it appeared to me that there are more than a few people like yourself who needed a history lesson.

From the proclamation:

..”as we honor all who lost their lives in this war, it is important for all Americans to reflect upon our nation’s past, to gain insight from our mistakes and successes, and to come to a full understanding that the lessons learned yesterday and today will carry us through tomorrow if we carefully and earnestly strive to understand our heritage and our opportunities which lie before us.”

What successes were there from the civil war? What is there to appreciate from a rebellion that took 600,000 American lives?

Last edited:
Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.

“Unnecessary,” Democratic U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson wrote Monday on Twitter.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reeves’s proclamation on its Facebook page.

“God bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,” the group said in the post. “May he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...”

Mississippi governor declares Confederate Heritage Month
Hitlers Birthday is celebrated in April.
So I guess it is appropriate.

Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reeves’s proclamation on its Facebook page.

“God bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,” the group said in the post. “May he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...”

Hitlers Birthday is celebrated in April.
So I guess it is appropriate.

I'm not German. But I could celebrate British Colonialism Day if the UK ever has one.

5A7D8F69-412D-4C7D-B2A3-CDD4D3FFCF63.jpeg

Nice to see those who will not allow the Democrats to escape their history step up.

5BFE41EC-461D-48D9-AD96-703DF17B0D6E.jpeg

Breaking News...

The South lost the Civil War.

No one is saying otherwise....

Are you ok?

LOL..there appears to me there are people saying otherwise.

From the proclamation:

..”as we honor all who lost their lives in this war, it is important for all Americans to reflect upon our nation’s past, to gain insight from our mistakes and successes, and to come to a full understanding that the lessons learned yesterday and today will carry us through tomorrow if we carefully and earnestly strive to understand our heritage and our opportunities which lie before us.”

What successes were there from the civil war? What is there to appreciate from a rebellion that took 600,000 American lives?

I'm an optimist. We learned alot about medical technology and battlefield tactics.

People like IM2 remind me of the communists like Chairman Mao who instructed his brainwashed hoards the Red Guard to destroy any book, building, statue, etc., of China's pre-communist past.

In effect, erasing all history as as a way to dumb down and control the people. Which is the goal of todays liberals and commie Democrats. ... :cuckoo:

Nice to see those who will not allow the Democrats to escape their history step up.

View attachment 321110

I love dark humor. :laughing0301:

View attachment 321110

I love dark humor. :laughing0301:

F2CDF368-99F2-4FC0-9B6E-ACC4D3CDE63B.jpeg

Forum List

Back