Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Jitss617 does indeed argue like an obnoxious, not very bright 12 year old -- but he's much worse than that. He's a troll trying to stir up racism and angry responses. Jitss617 loves to accuse everyone he doesn't like of being "a Democrat" --as if that or just voting for Obama was something to be ashamed of!

"Republican!" "Democrat!" "Independent!" -- Who gives a shit?

The profiteers of the system, the Wall Street crony capitalists, the military industrial warmongers -- very few of THEM truly care how we vote. So long as the big boys stay in control, the voters could vote for a Talk Show Host and they would still be happy.

I read here that Jitss617 used to be active on the fascistic "Stormfront" site. Maybe I'm mistaken about that. Maybe it was somebody else. Anyone know more?

Last edited:
Southerns who fought for independence! You’re great Americans!

No they were traitors fighting against Americans.
Says the guy with a obama aviator lol a black democrat that owned slaves lol

What does Pres. Obama have to do with 'Confederates being traitors, Trump.

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

Were you raised to hate, or did you come to this by yourself?

No I was raised DEALING with hate.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

That is not "dealing with hate", that is you hating.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.
Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.
Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

In your case, "I'm white and I'm right and superior to everyone who isn't."
I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

No you use His-Story to peddle your racist bullshit.
What have a said that was wrong? Sit down and listen to your self, you sound ridiculous

What have you said right? You want ridiculous, look in the mirror.
No one can have a serious back and fourth with you if you don’t admit your Alliance to the democrat party.. take responsibility

I don't have an alliance to the Democrat Party, do I vote Democrat more than Republican? Probably so.
View attachment 322644

She is in for a surprise
Republicans don’t vote for black people

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.
Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.
Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

What have a said that was wrong? Sit down and listen to your self, you sound ridiculous

No one can have a serious back and fourth with you if you don’t admit your Alliance to the democrat party.. take responsibility

I don't have an alliance to the Democrat Party, do I vote Democrat more than Republican? Probably so.
View attachment 322644

She is in for a surprise
22DBD535-6A8F-4DB4-9C3B-BABD4AEC9372.jpeg
psst guess who voted for them lol

View attachment 322644

She is in for a surprise
View attachment 322714psst guess who voted for them lol

Tell us how many there are today.

View attachment 322644

She is in for a surprise
View attachment 322714psst guess who voted for them lol

Tell us how many there are today.
How many do democrats attack and push out of black neighborhoods? Hundreds of thousands since the 60’s

View attachment 322714

Every one of them heroic Lincoln Republicans who supported the Union in CRUSHING the Confederate Rebellion! Brave fighters for a democratic Reconstruction of racist America! Organizers and leaders of African-American freedmen and soldiers against the KuKluxKlan! Pioneers in bringing public schools to the South (for poor whites too)!

These were pioneers for racial equality who would have been proud to know their great great grandchildren might live to see a man like Obama elected President, who would despise the backward Mississippi politicians who today still celebrate a "Confederate Heritage Month" and even fly a Confederate-style flag over the goddamned Mississippi Statehouse. These men would spit at an ignorant racist pipsqueak like Jitts617!

Most, but not necessarily all, would today be active Democrats.

Last edited:
man like Obama elected President
3,500 blacks were murdered in his home town, 2012-2016.. he was working for racist democrats,, he did nothing , more blacks were reliant on welfare after his 8 years.. your factuality misinformed or extremely ignorant and racist.. you probably hate blacks that want to be independent from
Welfare, and want opportunity.. huh? Be honest

Still can't say a word about the topic, can you?

Why not YOU be honest and tell us you support the Mississippi Republicans who TODAY fly the Confederate Flag? That you yourself would have proudly been among the white Neo-Confederate KKK mobs that fought (and finally defeated) the brave black Reconstruction politicians whose pictures you show?

What an ignorant, lying, racist p.o.s. you are!

Last edited:
Still can't say a word about the topic, can you?

Why not YOU be honest and tell us you support the Mississippi Republicans who TODAY fly the Confederate Flag? That you yourself would have proudly been among the white Neo-Confederate KKK mobs that fought (and finally defeated) the brave black Reconstruction politicians whose pictures you show?

What a lying racist p.o.s. you are!
First off you uneducated moron that is not a confederate flag that is a southern unity flag, confederate soldiers consisted of whites blacks Spanish Latinos Asians Indians.. your trying to force this narrative of racism makes you the racist! You probably don’t even know the definition of racism.. STOP LYING TO BLACKS! Enough

Give it up snowflake. Just admit you got your historical "education" from Storm Front commenters just as ignorant as yourself.

Give it up snowflake. Just admit you got your historical "education" from Storm Front commenters just as ignorant as yourself.
Can’t argue facts, sticking to your racist narrative, got cha, why you democrats are losing so many black voters

View attachment 322714

Every one of them heroic Lincoln Republicans who supported the Union in CRUSHING the Confederate Rebellion! Brave fighters for a democratic Reconstruction of racist America! Organizers and leaders of African-American freedmen and soldiers against the KuKluxKlan! Pioneers in bringing public schools to the South (for poor whites too)!

These were pioneers for racial equality who would have been proud to know their great great grandchildren might live to see a man like Obama elected President, who would despise the backward Mississippi politicians who today still celebrate a "Confederate Heritage Month" and even fly a Confederate-style flag over the goddamned Mississippi Statehouse. These men would spit at an ignorant racist pipsqueak like Jitts617!

Most, but not necessarily all, would today be active Democrats.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating Confederate heritage.

No ethnicity is perfect and pure, so piss off somewhere you can find a perfect race of people.

So what “ethnicity” does “Confederate Heritage” celebrate?
Whites? Blacks? Irish? Protestants?
Republicans? Democrats?

We are talking about the use of STATE POWER today to celebrate CONFEDERATE (not “Southern”) heritage in Mississippi. But the Confederate rebellion was a DISASTER for Mississippi, and Mississippi today has the largest % of African-Americans of any state in the U.S. — and a long brutal history of white racism.

We are not talking about what bumper stickers individuals put on their pickup trucks here. We are talking about a political and government issue, and a historical reckoning. Unfortunately, too many populist politicians in Mississippi are still using this issue to rally white voters nostalgic for an era of white supremacy, or perhaps they are just afraid of losing votes by reaching out to reconcile with African-Americans and Democrats.

As long as progressive Republicans and Democrats can’t unite to get beyond such old nonsense, the state of Mississippi will suffer. It will lose commercial opportunities. It will remain trapped in its backwardness and partisan political divisions, sunk in a fundamentally divisive nostalgia.

Every other southern state has taken the image of the Confederate Battle Flag off their state flags and away from their court houses and government buildings. But not Mississippi — which was MAJORITY BLACK SLAVES at the time of the Confederate Rebellion!

It is long past due for Mississippi’s political class, especially its Republicans, to recognize their responsibilities to lead the state toward progress and reconciliation. Frankly, many Mississippi Republican leaders feel this issue hangs heavily on their shoulders, and they would be happy to eject this dead weight of history if they could.

Last edited:
So what “ethnicity” does “Confederate Heritage” celebrate?
Whites? Blacks? Irish? Protestants?
Republicans? Democrats?

We are talking about the use of STATE POWER today to celebrate CONFEDERATE (not “Southern”) heritage in Mississippi. But the Confederate rebellion was a DISASTER for Mississippi, and Mississippi today has the largest % of African-Americans of any state in the U.S. — and a long brutal history of white racism.

We are not talking about what bumper stickers individuals put on their pickup trucks here. We are talking about a political and government issue, and a historical reckoning. Unfortunately, too many populist politicians in Mississippi are still using this issue to rally white voters nostalgic for an era of white supremacy, or perhaps they are just afraid of losing votes by reaching out to reconcile with African-Americans and Democrats.

As long as progressive Republicans and Democrats can’t unite to get beyond such old nonsense, the state of Mississippi will suffer. It will lose commercial opportunities. It will remain trapped in its backwardness and partisan political divisions, sunk in a fundamentally divisive nostalgia.

Every other southern state has taken the image of the Confederate Battle Flag off their state flags and away from their court houses and government buildings. But not Mississippi — which was MAJORITY BLACK SLAVES at the time of the Confederate Rebellion!

It is long past due for Mississippi’s political class, especially its Republicans, to recognize their responsibilities to lead the state toward progress and reconciliation. Frankly, many Mississippi Republican leaders feel this issue hangs heavily on their shoulders, and they would be happy to eject this dead weight of history if they could.
You uneducated, buffoon moron Brazil celebrates the. Confederacy every year
FDDECAA9-C7DB-48B2-8E16-B67125E9C589.jpeg
D954FA99-1250-47F2-8103-F517F28E602E.jpeg

This post was about what the STATE of MISSISSIPPI is doing. In my own State of Florida, our Democratic & Republican governors & mayors and city councils have voted to remove almost all the old statues and flags of the Confederacy. They no longer dominate public plazas and court buildings, intimidating African Americans and many others. Hell, even Jefferson Davis told southerners to leave those damn flags in the attic.

Today Florida has many African-American and Cuban politicians, judges and police officers, and so many retirees moved down here from up north (and even Canada) that this place has become ... rather civilized!

Of course we also have Donald Trump and all his crony billionaire friends! :(

No thanks to The Donald, our Republican officials changed (a little) for the better over time. Who knows, maybe one day (post-Trump) Republicans actually will recruit black voters again ...

Last edited:
“That is not a confederate flag that is a southern unity flag...”

image.jpeg

LOL! Our leading white Republican officials of Mississippi!
Where are representatives of the 40 % of African-American Mississippians?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back