Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Remember when even northern Yankee bikers would display confederate flags, decals, symbols, patches, etc.? Now fewer do. Causes their bikes to get pissed on or otherwise fucked with. Bikers ain't what they used to be, however.
That just means democrats disinformation and bad education is working for you democrats. Free blacks Latinos, Indians, Asians all fought for the south for independence not slavery
Well, their bikes will get pissed on too. Oh, I have never been a Democrat.
What if they shot you? That wouldnā€™t be fun lol thatā€™s why we have the second amendment.. Iā€™d rethink your hate
Who said I was the one pissing on their bikes?

If we today still had slavery, would today's republicans be battling to get rid of it? I think not judging by some of their actions like trying to keep Blacks from voting? I emphasize today's republicans, since they are no way related to the old time party of Lincoln.

We are! Republicans are the only ones talking about the urban slave plantations, Dinesh Dā€™Souza, Candace Owens Charlie Kirk all Republicans. I think itā€™s working polls show blacks could vote overwhelmingly for trump in 2020

Remember when even northern Yankee bikers would display confederate flags, decals, symbols, patches, etc.? Now fewer do. Causes their bikes to get pissed on or otherwise fucked with. Bikers ain't what they used to be, however.
That just means democrats disinformation and bad education is working for you democrats. Free blacks Latinos, Indians, Asians all fought for the south for independence not slavery
Well, their bikes will get pissed on too. Oh, I have never been a Democrat.
What if they shot you? That wouldnā€™t be fun lol thatā€™s why we have the second amendment.. Iā€™d rethink your hate
Who said I was the one pissing on their bikes?
Well maybe the big mouth encouraging it gets it to idk lol

The state of Mississippi just got blasted recently by a cat 5 tornado. Now they have a massive homeless problem to go with an airborne virus that is highly contagious and kills people. No coincidence this happens shortly after they declare confederate history month.

The state of Mississippi just got blasted recently by a cat 5 tornado. Now they have a massive homeless problem to go with an airborne virus that is highly contagious and kills people. No coincidence this happens shortly after they declare confederate history month.
The Lord works in mysterious ways

Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the stateā€™s only African American congressman.

ā€œUnnecessary,ā€ Democratic U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson wrote Monday on Twitter.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reevesā€™s proclamation on its Facebook page.

ā€œGod bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,ā€ the group said in the post. ā€œMay he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...ā€

Mississippi governor declares Confederate Heritage Month
A nice idea. He should be commended for that. They should have one like that in every southern state, revering the culture and sacrifices of Southern soldiers, civilian & military, who took up arms in defense of their land.. Parades and displays of the Confederate flag could be done too.

This is especially a good time for it, since there is an attack upon the flag, attacks on Confederate soldier statues, etc.

I've been waiting for one of the tele-evangelist types to say that Covid19 is God's punishment for not tossing Trump out of office. I mean look what has happened to the country since that vote went the wrong way. The virus, tornados, floods, murder hornets, and racial unrest.

The Robertsons, Franklins, and other political preachers are always saying that bad things happening are a result of abortion or gay rights. They are strangely silent on all of the shit that's happening because of Trump's incompetence, although they've stopped all of that dumb "Chosen One" horseshit.

I've been waiting for one of the tele-evangelist types to say that Covid19 is God's punishment for not tossing Trump out of office. I mean look what has happened to the country since that vote went the wrong way. The virus, tornados, floods, murder hornets, and racial unrest.

The Robertsons, Franklins, and other political preachers are always saying that bad things happening are a result of abortion or gay rights. They are strangely silent on all of the shit that's happening because of Trump's incompetence, although they've stopped all of that dumb "Chosen One" horseshit.

It would be more likely some left leaning religious type to say something like that. Hell, I could see this pope doing it.

And what do you imagine that would prove?

Only retard with no life outside TV and the internet even knows what they say. And only a moron falls for it. They have to say shit like that to get people tuned in to what ever religious TV network it's put out on. They are as bad as the race pimps and just as corrupt.

Too bad Mississippi politicians, after finally agreeing to get rid of its official state flag with the Confederate emblem, feels it must backtrack in this way. It was the last state in the union to still fly that symbol over courthouses and government buildings. Of course this step is just a Republican political move to mollify its base, and perhaps also to stay on friendly terms with the President, given his recent pronouncements.

The state is today 38% African American. Most Mississippi businessmen and realist politicians are apparently convinced that that old symbol of the slave-owners rebellion, Jim Crow apartheid and white supremacy is a dead albatross around their neck holding their state back. Better to relegate it to a ā€œConfederate Heritage Monthā€ symbol, than to fly it all year...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wow!

That Governor Reeves is one brave guy!

I would never have expected him to do that, especially since he agreed to change the Mississippi flag.

Of course, because of changing demographics, the day is coming very fast when that month will no longer be celebrated.

At a time when many politicians are literally kowtowing to the mobs, it is refreshing to see a governor who still has some backbone.

Only retard with no life outside TV and the internet even knows what they say. And only a moron falls for it. They have to say shit like that to get people tuned in to what ever religious TV network it's put out on. They are as bad as the race pimps and just as corrupt.

I think theyā€™re worst. Playing on peopleā€™s heartfelt beliefs. When I was a young bank clerk we used to see the checks coming out of old peopleā€™s accounts for these crooks. PTL Club was a big favourite of the donors.

I saw Jim & Tammy Baker tell viewers about a woman who sent them her last $10. Milk money for her children, and the Lord blessed her with thousands. The money was spent on an air conditioned dog house and other luxuries for the Bakers.

It would be more likely some left leaning religious type to say something like that. Hell, I could see this pope doing it.

And what do you imagine that would prove?

That they're not hypocrites? I realize that even if they thought it, they wouldn't say it out loud because there is no way the Democrats are going to pander to their nonsense the way Republicans do. Republicans put up with them because they NEED the religious right - desperately. They can't afford to lose a single voter in their base.

Not only are the racial demographics a losing proposition for Republicans but the urban/rural divide thing isn't working for them any longer. As the population of the nation grows, rural areas are increasing in population, but those increases are coming to the cities and towns in the mid-West. This growth of urban areas in Red States is turning these states purple, and after this election, is likely to see them become permanently Blue.

The desperation of the white supremacists, and others to slow the march to a kindler, gentler, inclusive nation is a fool's errand, but when it comes to fools, there's no fool like a Republican fool.

• Love

Could it be that the "virus, tornados, floods, murder hornets, and racial unrest" are instead, "God's punishment" for the Russian collusion lie, the Democrats' impeachment attempt, and Democrat mayors' complicity in allowing rioters to wreck their cities ? :biggrin:

That they're not hypocrites? I realize that even if they thought it, they wouldn't say it out loud because there is no way the Democrats are going to pander to their nonsense the way Republicans do. Republicans put up with them because they NEED the religious right - desperately. They can't afford to lose a single voter in their base.

Not only are the racial demographics a losing proposition for Republicans but the urban/rural divide thing isn't working for them any longer. As the population of the nation grows, rural areas are increasing in population, but those increases are coming to the cities and towns in the mid-West. This growth of urban areas in Red States is turning these states purple, and after this election, is likely to see them become permanently Blue.

The desperation of the white supremacists, and others to slow the march to a kindler, gentler, inclusive nation is a fool's errand, but when it comes to fools, there's no fool like a Republican fool.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Or maybe a whole team of doctors might be required.
Pheeew!! (high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes:)

1594151866537.png

Is there a doctor in the house ? Come quickly. This boy needs immediate help. No coincidence ? So then what is the causation factor ?

Wait - why am I taking to the infirm. Let's let the doctors handle it.

1594152307271.png

It may come as a shock to some people, but Confederate history (other than slavery) is widely accepted here in the South, including the Confederate flag, which is seen displayed everywhere, by both white and black people.

1594152833592.png
1594153039988.png
1594152868184.png
1594153121368.png

1594153213034.png

1594153311976.png
1594153347771.png
1594153421937.png

Last edited:
Whatā€™s there to celebrate?

That they started a war to prove they were better than the slaves and lost?

Seems like something they might want to be ashamed of rather than proud of.

• Thanks
The stated policy of the United States is that the act of secession was illegal, thus the southern states did not actually leave the Union, which is also why it was ok for the North to wage a war to "preserve the Union".

If you believe the south seceded, as your statement implies, then the Civil War, really was "The War of Northern Aggression".

Don't you hate it, when people point out the actual meanings of words?
Awesome.

Could it be that the "virus, tornados, floods, murder hornets, and racial unrest" are instead, "God's punishment" for the Russian collusion lie, the Democrats' impeachment attempt, and Democrat mayors' complicity in allowing rioters to wreck their cities ? :biggrin:
Except Washington, DC, is not the democratsā€™ city even though they believe it is. When they wreck DC, they step on my property. Iā€™m an American. Itā€™s my property.

Forum List

Back