Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Southerns who fought for independence! You’re great Americans!

No they were traitors fighting against Americans.
Says the guy with a obama aviator lol a black democrat that owned slaves lol

What does Pres. Obama have to do with 'Confederates being traitors, Trump.

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

Were you raised to hate, or did you come to this by yourself?

No I was raised DEALING with hate.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

That is not "dealing with hate", that is you hating.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.
Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.
Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

In your case, "I'm white and I'm right and superior to everyone who isn't."
I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

No you use His-Story to peddle your racist bullshit.
What have a said that was wrong? Sit down and listen to your self, you sound ridiculous

Correll, you may look at all my posts. Nowhere will you see me acting in any way whatever like Jitss617. He is a troll and purposefully divisive, especially on the subject of race and party. I treat historical matters seriously. As for racism and party politics, where possible I seek to heal and unify, at the same time as I express my own opinion forcefully. I am not a fanatic nor partisan political activist. If anyone finds me acting like Jitss617 I hope they will bring these errors to my attention ...

Correll, you may look at all my posts. Nowhere will you see me acting in any way whatever like Jitss617. He is a troll and purposefully divisive, especially on the subject of race and party. I treat historical matters seriously. Same with racism and party politics. Where possible I seek to heal and unify, at the same time as I express my own opinion forcefully. I am not a fanatic nor partisan political activist. If anyone finds me acting like Jitss617 I hope they will bring these errors to my attention...
Why ad hominem? Debate me on facts .. I beed to the Paine library you sir are no Thomas Paine

Correll, you may look at all my posts. Nowhere will you see me acting in any way whatever like Jitss617. He is a troll and purposefully divisive, especially on the subject of race and party. I treat historical matters seriously. As for racism and party politics, where possible I seek to heal and unify, at the same time as I express my own opinion forcefully. I am not a fanatic nor partisan political activist. If anyone finds me acting like Jitss617 I hope they will bring these errors to my attention ...

I did not accuse you of acting like that yourself, though I am glad to hear you do not.

My point was you were on him about a behavior. That behavior is one that I get, all the time from the other side, reversed.

I just wanted an acknowledgement from you, that you find that behavior equally bad, no matter which side it is come from or which side it is targeting.

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.
Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.
Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

What have a said that was wrong? Sit down and listen to your self, you sound ridiculous

What have you said right? You want ridiculous, look in the mirror.

No one can have a serious back and fourth with you if you don’t admit your Alliance to the democrat party.. take responsibility

No one can have a serious back and fourth with you if you don’t admit your Alliance to the democrat party.. take responsibility

I don't have an alliance to the Democrat Party, do I vote Democrat more than Republican? Probably so.

I don't have an alliance to the Democrat Party, do I vote Democrat more than Republican? Probably so.
Dude stop posting ,, you know not what you say.. maybe autisim? And be honest.. democrats love you in here they keep pawing you off lol

506EBD3A-BD27-427B-A707-2CC6DCE241CA.jpeg

View attachment 322644

1586722507118.png

That is what folks think about Bootlickin Candace Owens threats.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

You make racist democrats very happy haha

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

You make ALL racist happy.

• Thanks

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

I’m not a democrat lol

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

I’m not a democrat lol
Neither am I.

• Thanks

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

I’m not a democrat lol
Neither am I.
Ok black democrat lol

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

I’m not a democrat lol
Neither am I.
Ok black democrat lol
If it makes you sleep better, racist.

• Thanks

View attachment 322644

View attachment 322652

I’m not a democrat lol
Neither am I.
Ok black democrat lol
If it makes you sleep better, racist.
Lol you have a urban slave plantation owner AS YOUR AVITAR ! HAha

Forum List

Back