Missing headlines: Obama’s Pentagon kills American troops

According to that report over 4000 troops have died this year alone.

Nope. Not even close, Koshbot. You just revealed your total ignorance.

Thanks for confirming you are the real idiot drone around here.

Last edited:
Notice how the far left will not place blame on their messiah for the death of over 4000 troops just this year.

:lol:

Jesus, you really are stupid. There have not been over 4000 troops killed this year, dumbass. You should not speak on subjects of which you are so obviously clueless. You just show everyone what an idiot you are. Which pretty much means you should not speak at all. :lol:

No wonder you usually post the same empty one-liners over and over.

Last edited:
Notice how the far left will not place blame on their messiah for the death of over 4000 troops just this year.

:lol:

Jesus, you really are stupid. There have not been over 4000 troops killed this year, dumbass. You should not speak on subjects of which you are so obviously clueless. You just show everyone what an idiot you are. Which pretty much means you should not speak at all. :lol:

No wonder you usually post the same empty one-liners over and over.

This from a far left Obama drone.

We got daily death counts in the Lame Street Media during the Bush administration. But, now that our Bumbler-in-Chief is in office, the increasing number of dead American warriors is being ignored. I sensed this but this story clearly lays it out. Read more @ Missing headlines: Obama?s Pentagon kills American troops

And there's this report that gives a clear pictures of our troops casualties @ http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf

Sadly. Just dry numbers but there are plenty of stories available on line that puts faces to them.

:salute:

and most every major news paper that was left wing had it on their front page daily.

It's called a war asshole. Thank god we're getting the fuck out.

Thank Bush for it.

I will thank Bush for handing the status of forces agreement to Obama that finally got us out of Iraq. I will not thank him for staying in Iraq a lot longer than we should have.

What stats are "real"?

Apparently the pentagon is killing it's own troops...thats as far as I got in the piece. Then I saw Beirbart and realized it wasn't worth going any further.

Yes it has to be a far left approved site for you to believe anything without question.
[MENTION=42632]Kosh[/MENTION]

Look, ditz. I'll explain it so even you can understand. Those "over 4000 troops" that have been killed are the number that have been killed TO DATE.

Not this year. SINCE THE WAR STARTED. You stupid, stupid, stupid retard.

I am retired military, and I recognize mile wide, inch deep ersatz patriots like you. You think a bumper sticker or a flag pin makes you patriotic. You think you can dip your shirt in the blood of my fallen comrades and wave it around and that you are somehow imbued with their honor.

You aren't. You are just a sick, twisted little no-nothing **** who doesn't even know how many have actually been killed this year. Too retarded to even read the fine print in the DoD link in the OP:

* OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM includes casualties that occurred between March 19, 2003, and August
31, 2010
, in the Arabian Sea, Bahrain, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Persian Gulf,
Qatar, Red Sea, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. Prior to March 19, 2003, casualties in these
countries were considered OEF. Personnel injured in OIF who die after 1 September 2010 will be included
in OIF statistics.

* OPERATION NEW DAWN includes casualties that occurred between September 1, 2010, and
December 31, 2011
, in the Arabian Sea, Bahrain, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Persian
Gulf, Qatar, Red Sea, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. Personnel injured in OND who die after 31
December 2011 will be included in OND statistics.

And one more thing, retard. You would not know an actual liberal if a hippie in a tie dye shirt slapped you in the face. You are brainless, parroting trash which has infected the Right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan

Last edited:
Apparently the pentagon is killing it's own troops...thats as far as I got in the piece. Then I saw Beirbart and realized it wasn't worth going any further.

Yes it has to be a far left approved site for you to believe anything without question.

Look, ditz. I'll explain it so even you can understand. Those "over 4000 troops" that have been killed are the number that have been killed TO DATE.

I am retired military, and I recognize mile wide, inch deep ersatz patriots like you. You think a bumper sticker or a flag pin makes you patriotic. You think you can dip your shirt in the blood of my fallen comrades and wave it around and that you are somehow imbued with their honor.

You aren't. You are just a sick, twisted little no-nothing **** who doesn't even know how many have actually been killed this year. Too retarded to even read the fine print in the DoD link in the OP:

* OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM includes casualties that occurred between March 19, 2003, and August
31, 2010
, in the Arabian Sea, Bahrain, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Persian Gulf,
Qatar, Red Sea, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. Prior to March 19, 2003, casualties in these
countries were considered OEF. Personnel injured in OIF who die after 1 September 2010 will be included
in OIF statistics.

* OPERATION NEW DAWN includes casualties that occurred between September 1, 2010, and
December 31, 2011
, in the Arabian Sea, Bahrain, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Persian
Gulf, Qatar, Red Sea, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. Personnel injured in OND who die after 31

And one more thing, retard. You would not know an actual liberal if a hippie slapped you in the face.

United States Forces casualties in the war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the far left defending their messiah on the death of troops when they used the as political cannon fodder under Bush.

The far left is worse than any terrorist organization ever the Taliban.

And yes Obama has killed 4000 this year!

December 31, 2011

And one more thing, retard. You would not know an actual liberal if a hippie slapped you in the face.

United States Forces casualties in the war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the far left defending their messiah on the death of troops when they used the as political cannon fodder under Bush.

Doubling down on your retardation is not the way to go.

But go ahead, dipshit. Provide us a link that proves your claim.

By the way, it isn't the President who is killing our troops. What kind of sick fuck lets the real killers off the hook like that?

Don't you dare disgrace our fallen like that.

Last edited:

Doubling down on your retardation is not the way to go.

But go ahead, dipshit. Provide us a link that proves your claim.

By the way, it isn't the President who is killing our troops. What kind of sick fuck lets the real killers off the hook like that?

Don't you dare disgrace our fallen like that.

And the far left shows that they will fall on their sword for their messiah Obama.

Obama the war monger has killed 4000+.

Forum List

Back