Missing headlines: Obama’s Pentagon kills American troops

Whatever...you have to be brainwashed to believe the Pentagon is killing US Soldiers.... The 9/11 truthers that said Rumsfeld allowed the plane to hit the Pentagon (while he was in it much less) has more credibility.

More far left lies!

The only ones brain washed are in the far left, as you drones keep proving!

Then again I guess you still believe that unicorns poop rainbows.

So you think the 9/11 truthers have less credibility or more than Beirbart?

Do you think that you supported the troops while support John Kerry in calling them "terrorists"?

Kosh, I'm going to assume that you've served in combat, since you appear to have such a vast knowledge of it. "...bureaucracy has cost lives...", what a novel observation.

Divide and conquer-a very effective way of controlling a population. Get the troops out. And if you really want to get angry, find out who is profiting from the war.

Kosh, I'm going to assume that you've served in combat, since you appear to have such a vast knowledge of it. "...bureaucracy has cost lives...", what a novel observation.

Divide and conquer-a very effective way of controlling a population. Get the troops out. And if you really want to get angry, find out who is profiting from the war.

Not who you think and yes I served.

If you like that you should see who profited from WWII when the far left FDR was in charge it is real eye opener.

Not who you think and yes I served.

If you like that you should see who profited from WWII when the far left FDR was in charge it is real eye opener.

This isn't a left or a right issue. FDR was no saint. Eisenhower seemed (to me) to have one of the healthiest ideas of what direction the US needed to go. Money talks to....people; be they of left or right persuasion. He who has the money, has the power.

Again...the troops need to be removed from Afghanistan. Whatever the motive for using a scalpel while engaging the enemy-I've no doubt that it has cost lives. Does the government profit from military personnel deaths? That is not a rhetorical question; I'm really looking for an answer.

It costs a lot of money to train people to fight. And when one joins the US military, they are US government property. Does the government collect insurance money when a soldier, sailor, etc...dies? This never would have crossed my mind, if I hadn't heard about Walmart's unusual practices.

And if we indiscriminately kill civilians, those chickens will eventually come home to roost.

Sorry to disagree but I have to mock the far left no matter the subject.

So yes 4000+ under Obama this year.

We've finally found someone who has surpassed bigreb as the dumbest poster on this board. Congrats, Kosh.

Anyone that voted for Obama twice is the dumbest poster/person in the world.

If the far left can not handle the mocking then maybe they shouldn't be here.
You're a dumbshit making up crap. That's not mocking, that's just you saying shit that isn't true.

We've finally found someone who has surpassed bigreb as the dumbest poster on this board. Congrats, Kosh.

If you want to continue to look like an idiot with your "mocking" then go ahead.

[MENTION=42632]Kosh[/MENTION]

Look, ditz. I'll explain it so even you can understand. Those "over 4000 troops" that have been killed are the number that have been killed TO DATE.

Not this year. SINCE THE WAR STARTED. You stupid, stupid, stupid retard.

I am retired military, and I recognize mile wide, inch deep ersatz patriots like you. You think a bumper sticker or a flag pin makes you patriotic. You think you can dip your shirt in the blood of my fallen comrades and wave it around and that you are somehow imbued with their honor.

You aren't. You are just a sick, twisted little no-nothing **** who doesn't even know how many have actually been killed this year. Too retarded to even read the fine print in the DoD link in the OP:

And one more thing, retard. You would not know an actual liberal if a hippie slapped you in the face.

United States Forces casualties in the war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the far left defending their messiah on the death of troops when they used the as political cannon fodder under Bush.

The far left is worse than any terrorist organization ever the Taliban.

And yes Obama has killed 4000 this year!

Doubling down on your retardation is not the way to go.

But go ahead, dipshit. Provide us a link that proves your claim.

By the way, it isn't the President who is killing our troops. What kind of sick fuck lets the real killers off the hook like that?
Don't you dare disgrace our fallen like that.

The bolded part is what was learned from the liberals concerning Bush. The underlined part is what we should have learned about liberals when they did it. And the liberal left even did it after 9/11.

According to that report over 4000 troops have died this year alone.

Sad the far left will ignore such things when there is a (D) behind the name.

In Afghanistan this year the total US troops KIA is closer to 109.

It's called a war asshole. Thank god we're getting the fuck out.

Thank Bush for it.

I will thank Bush for handing the status of forces agreement to Obama that finally got us out of Iraq. I will not thank him for staying in Iraq a lot longer than we should have.

Bush wanted to stay longer and as a matter of fact so did Obama. It was the Iraqis who didn't want the American occupation and did not agree to the status of forces agreement.

According to the data that I've been able to find, 108 American military have died in Afghanistan in 2013.

Yeah but to double down on the 4000+ lie. The left, the right, hell everybody laughs at mockery like that.

You're a dumbshit making up crap. That's not mocking, that's just you saying shit that isn't true.

Thus I am mocking the far left as the far left says stuff that isn't true all the time on this board.

Especially when it deals with Iraq and Afghanistan. The far left propaganda knows no bounds.

It's called a war asshole. Thank god we're getting the fuck out.

Thank Bush for it.

I will thank Bush for handing the status of forces agreement to Obama that finally got us out of Iraq. I will not thank him for staying in Iraq a lot longer than we should have.

Bush wanted to stay longer and as a matter of fact so did Obama. It was the Iraqis who didn't want the American occupation and did not agree to the status of forces agreement.

Actually that is incorrect!

More far left lies!

The only ones brain washed are in the far left, as you drones keep proving!

Then again I guess you still believe that unicorns poop rainbows.

So you think the 9/11 truthers have less credibility or more than Beirbart?

Do you think that you supported the troops while support John Kerry in calling them "terrorists"?

Please provide the links to Kerry's quotes.

Again...the troops need to be removed from Afghanistan. Whatever the motive for using a scalpel while engaging the enemy-I've no doubt that it has cost lives. Does the government profit from military personnel deaths? That is not a rhetorical question; I'm really looking for an answer.

It costs a lot of money to train people to fight. And when one joins the US military, they are US government property. Does the government collect insurance money when a soldier, sailor, etc...dies? This never would have crossed my mind, if I hadn't heard about Walmart's unusual practices.

And if we indiscriminately kill civilians, those chickens will eventually come home to roost.

So you are against the Obama drone strikes?

Yeah but to double down on the 4000+ lie. The left, the right, hell everybody laughs at mockery like that.

And yes the far left does it all the time.

If they make some stupid mistake like you did and then double down on it, then they too deserve to be laugh at.

:lol::lol:

Please provide the links to Kerry's quotes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXaoavV1d4s]John Kerry calls American troops terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

Just as I thought, he never once call US troops terrorist.

"There is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, women, breaking sort of the customs of the historical customs, religious customs...."

Forum List

Back