Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

DeSantis fights for my rights here in Florida. With the Democrats and Joe Biden who is suffering from dementia running this nation, I need a fighter to stand up to their idiocy.

DeSantis fights against business protecting itself and its customers against COVID
He fights against students learning about slavery
He fights against teachers revealing they have same sex spouses
He fights against Disney
He fights against a womans right to an abortion

He is a puppet dictator forcing Trumpism on the population

Please state all the evidence you are aware of that Trump mishandled classified documents.

None of us are in the Justice Department and they are not authorized to release evidence in an ongoing investigation

DeSantis fights against business protecting itself and its customers against COVID
He fights against students learning about slavery
He fights against teachers revealing they have same sex spouses
He fights against Disney
He fights against a womans right to an abortion

He is a puppet dictator forcing Trumpism on the population

Man you all are inventing new ways of losing

Why should any of us?

Glass houses and all.

Tell us what laws you have been caring about the last decade plus?

Millions of illegals pouring over our southern border, bringing human trafficking and drugs killing our kids with them
Gun violence now the number one cause of death for kids.

Millions of illegals were pouring in when you lot were in charge.

What did YOU do about the opiod epidemic? It didn't start in 2021 you know.
Soros back prosecutors ruining our cities because they don't enforce the law
Good God, you still on about Soros? So many conspiracy theories, so little time.

Meanwhile your warped interpretation of the led to forced seperation of thousands of children from their families, warehoused and many still not reunited.

Your politicians beholden to NO laws
:lmao:

"Sanctuary cities"

Mass shootings.

Welcome to your own game, played by your rules.
We took the page from your playbook.

You will hate it.
No. After 4 years of corruption and self self serving lawlessness from the highest office, I will be relieved.

Glass houses and all.

Good God, you still on about Soros? So many conspiracy theories, so little time.

Meanwhile your warped interpretation of the led to forced seperation of thousands of children from their families, warehoused and many still not reunited.

Mass shootings.

No. After 4 years of corruption and self self serving lawlessness from the highest office, I will be relieved.

Soros putting up money to get local prosecutors is a "conspiracy theory"? Honey, wake up. And the 2nd amendment is Constitutional, whereas letting illegals pour over our borders is NOT. One more thing. Trump DID take great measures to seal the border, which the demented fool in office now promptly undid. So whatever number of illegals was allowed to flow over the border when Trump was in office has grown exponentially under Biden and NOT by accident.

So really. When you cry to us about the "rule of law" we either laugh, snicker or sneer. That is invalid. It's a joke.

I love it when you talk to a Republican and they start losing the argument they suddenly change the subject to illegals coming in, trannies in bathrooms or soros.

Oh my now I get to somehow attempt to decipher a conversation between bobo and Penelope

What do you even think she meant by "laws made by men"? As opposed to what---laws made by God? God's laws?

As President, Trump insisted on tougher laws for handling Classified Information after Hillary was not prosecuted
It changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony

That'd be hilarious if he went to prison for a law he signed himself.

Proof of how desperate you are.
Really, because to me it looks like Trump just ate his own words. And you don't even care that he was FOS before when he said only guilty people plead the 5th. You agreed with him when he said that. But now you agree with him that he's the exception to this rule?

I actually agree with Trump this time. Only guilty people plead the 5th. Very rare I agree with Trump. The last time was when he said Bush lied us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and they knew it.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

As President, Trump insisted on tougher laws for handling Classified Information after Hillary was not prosecuted
It changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony

Yep. Trump changed it to a felony. What a big brain stable genius.

Trump made the rules about handling classified documents
Are you claiming they don’t apply to him?
Rules were in place long before anyone heard of Trump. Bottom line we no longer have equal justice under the law with your side. You are nothing more than their mouthpiece here.

As I said: what law? Since when do you court eunuchs care about any law? Don't you have some slavish boot licking to attend to?

Face it. Trump is a thief. He stole the artwork from the US embassy in Paris.

Rules were in place long before anyone heard of Trump. Bottom line we no longer have equal justice under the law with your side. You are nothing more than their mouthpiece here.
We do have equal justice. You wanted to throw the book at Hillary for using private emails. Lock her up. Remember?

She didn't go to jail and neither did anyone who worked for Trump. Because they too all used private emails to do business.

And we didn't make a big deal when the Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $2 BILLION with a B, even though you made a big deal about Hunter making $1 million dollars a year. We know President Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear technology. Is that why they gave Jared $2 BILLION????

Glass houses and all.

Mass shootings.

Bullet points from the Dem underground. Lmao

We do have equal justice. You wanted to throw the book at Hillary for using private emails. Lock her up. Remember?

She didn't go to jail and neither did anyone who worked for Trump. Because they too all used private emails to do business.

And we didn't make a big deal when the Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $2 BILLION with a B, even though you made a big deal about Hunter making $1 million dollars a year. We know President Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear technology. Is that why they gave Jared $2 BILLION????
Ive worked with classified information. She broke every rule in the book and should be under the jail. They own the DOJ and most courts and that is the only reason that corruot bitch isnt behind bars.

Trump didn't sell the Saudis nuclear technology. That's bullshit.

Forum List

Back