Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

You are the crazy. If you demand we accept your fucking daily dose if TDS.

Your opinions are meaningless to me. So is your party. Take a look at your parties polls so many crazies dont like asses anymore. Oh well hmmm
We know you fuck twat. Trump could murder someone on 5th avenue and he wouldn't lose you. Fuck off. Traitor.

I don’t buy the claim that he mishandled any classified material. Why? Because none of it remained classified after he (when still President ) authorized their declassification.

And we have precedent in this land (thanks to Shrillary and Comey) that the law against mishandling actually classified material is no big thing anyway.

It looks like the FBI was the violating party here. Busting into homes, rifling through ladies' unmentionables, getting their DNA on things.

Should the FBI be imprisoned or are they above the law?
They had a warrant signed by a Federal Judge, thus you made up a lie about the FBI and the Secret Service who were also in on the raid.

Give it up, trump broke the law, the LE did not. Period!

trump even said so ^^^.

USMB Conservatives

If Trump was found storing Top Secret Documents illegally, do you think he should be held responsible ?

Thankfully for Trump, he knows more about storing classified documents than the Generals. Democrats don’t realize that Trump went to Wharton and only smart people go to Wharton.

A man as smart as TRUMP would NEVER be stupid enough to stash Secret documents in his home. He could go to jail for that.

Boy are they going to be embarrassed when they find nothing there
Hillary did it, and she was never charged with anything. Why? Are the Clintons above the law?

They had a warrant signed by a Federal Judge, thus you made up a lie about the FBI and the Secret Service who were also in on the raid.

Give it up, trump broke the law, the LE did not. Period!

trump even said so ^^^.

That guy was not a real judge, he was a democrat operative and contributor. The whole operation was illegal and Garland will swing for it.

USMB Conservatives

If Trump was found storing Top Secret Documents illegally, do you think he should be held responsible ?
Should Hillary? I thought the law applied equally to everyone. Why are the Clintons exempt? The government cannot prosecute Trump for something they ignored with Hillary.

USMB Conservatives

How about our bet, winger? you said that the dems would hold congress, I said the GOP would take it. Loser leaves the board for a year. Are we on or are you admitting that you are FOS?

Should Hillary? I thought the law applied equally to everyone. Why are the Clintons exempt? The government cannot prosecute Trump for something they ignored with Hillary.
Two wrongs make a right? Protect your gods people.

All things no one was held accountable for. When it is Trump it is different? Why?
He went too far. This isn't lying about a blow job. Why did we impeach Nixon? Trump's done much worse and more. All the things you think he's innocent of? The witch hunts? NOT! Imagine what a tyrant/monster he would be without the checks and balances.

Trump wants to be above the law. And when Republicans controlled either house, he was. Many Republicans don't want him to run again. He should have multiple felonies so he's not qualified to run. That's where all this is going. No jail time. No lock him up. Just not allowed to run for potus.

So he changed his opinion and now admits he was wrong before. That shows he can learn lessons from life and his mistakes. Nothing wrong with that. Would you rather have a President who refused to change his mind even when it was obvious he was wrong.

Dude, I am in total support of what He did. :yes_text12:

He went too far. This isn't lying about a blow job. Why did we impeach Nixon? Trump's done much worse and more. All the things you think he's innocent of? The witch hunts? NOT! Imagine what a tyrant/monster he would be without the checks and balances.

Trump wants to be above the law. And when Republicans controlled either house, he was. Many Republicans don't want him to run again. He should have multiple felonies so he's not qualified to run. That's where all this is going. No jail time. No lock him up. Just not allowed to run for potus.
We did not impeach Nixon. After saying something that stupid do you think the rest of your post is worth reading? I don't.

Forum List

Back