Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

There are lies, damn lies and then there's RWer.
Doesn't your Club Leader want you to reach a larger audience than USMB?

I always enjoy watching Conservatives declare the monthly jobs reports to be fake under Obama and Biden but brag about them when Trump is President

I always enjoy watching Conservatives declare the monthly jobs reports to be fake under Obama and Biden but brag about them when Trump is President
Yawn...
I always enjoy when 500K people change jobs and you think 500K filled positions while 500K didn't leave a job to take a new one.
Try not being transparently stupid for 1 minute and then go back to being transparently stupid.

Yawn...
I always enjoy when 500K people change jobs and you think 500K filled positions while 500K didn't leave a job to take a new one.
Try not being transparently stupid for 1 minute and then go back to being transparently stupid.
Do you know what changing jobs mean?

It means you had a job last month and now have a different one. No net change in the jobs report

You are grasping at straws

Why don’t you just celebrate 500,000 new jobs?
:dance:

Do you know what changing jobs mean?

It means you had a job last month and now have a different one. No net change in the jobs report

You are grasping at straws

Why don’t you just celebrate 500,000 new jobs?
:dance:
So the reports have been lying because when I read Reuters and AP News, they both claim these numbers are based on changing jobs, not new jobs.

Is Trump above the law?​

Lol. I love seeing people type this ignorant shit. Its as if some people think there is actually justice in this Country :lol:
Trump is not above the law but Hillary, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, James Comey, James Clapper, etc., etc. are.

More and more people are becoming aware of the fact that our nation is now a banana republic.

DeSantis Says ‘We’re Turning into a Banana Republic’

So the reports have been lying because when I read Reuters and AP News, they both claim these numbers are based on changing jobs, not new jobs.

The reports are based on are people working or not
500,000 more people are working this month

Stop making shit up

What law?

The one you love to see violated when illegals pour over the border?
Criminals in all your blue cities violating the law over and over and over?
The laws your Soros backed prosecutors laugh at while they let criminals roam the streets?

Are we supposed to play like you give a crap about the law all the sudden?

Conservatives: who's playing this game today? I'm not.
You'd better know the laws made by man.

Are working, why should you care. I be changing jobs if I could get a better paying one or I quit MCD after 4 hours.

Are working, why should you care. I be changing jobs if I could get a better paying one or I quit MCD after 4 hours.
I know I'm asking for the impossible, but try and follow the logic of the conversation and realize how full of it RWer is.

DeSantis has turned Florida into a Banana Republic subject to his whims and temper tantrums
I live in Florida and have for over half a century.

DeSantis is the best damn governors this state has had in that time period. In my opinion if Trump can’t or doesn’t run, DeSantis would be make a great President too.

Perhaps you believe elementary school children should be groomed in school to believe the LGBYTQIA life style is just wonderful and they should consider changing their sex. I definitely don’t want “woke” teachers playing games with my very young grandchildren’s mInds. Let’s never forget we are talking about kids aged 4 to 8 here.

I live in Florida and have for over half a century.

DeSantis is the best damn governors this state has had in that time period. In my opinion if Trump can’t or doesn’t run, DeSantis would be make a great President too.

Perhaps you believe elementary school children should be groomed in school to believe the LGBYTQIA life style is just wonderful and they should consider changing their sex. I definitely don’t want “woke” teachers playing games with my very young grandchildren’s mInds. Let’s never forget we are talking about kids aged 4 to 8 here.
You live in a Banana Republic with a puppet dictator

You might as well move to Cuba

Ain't it great?
So he changed his opinion and now admits he was wrong before. That shows he can learn lessons from life and his mistakes. Nothing wrong with that. Would you rather have a President who refused to change his mind even when it was obvious he was wrong.

So he changed his opinion and now admits he was wrong before. That shows he can learn lessons from life and his mistakes. Nothing wrong with that. Would you rather have a President who refused to change his mind even when it was obvious he was wrong.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Considering the content of Batcat's post, I'm not shocked you responded with your content.
Perhaps we need a 51st State called GayInPublic.

You mean that nonsense about protecting Children against groomers?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back