IRS Deletes Job Posting Seeking Applicants Willing to ‘Use Deadly Force’

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.

“As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes,” the job advertisement read.

“No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation.

I hate the neocon review but shit...

Theyre gonna crucify the middle class and working poor ...count on it

aggahzhzhhahzbbz.png

Well, as long as you let nuts have guns, then you need IRS agents who are armed to do their jobs.
IRS agents (currently 2500 in the armed enforcement branch) have been armed since 1919.....Much to do about nothing in that regard.

Now if they are going to double that to 5K when they double the size of the agency then that would bear some scrutiny given the stated purpose of the increase in personnel was to go after folks making over 400K.

Of course everyone knows that's a fuckin' lie so since the whole thing is built on dem lies who is to say what they are up to.

IRS agents (currently 2500 in the armed enforcement branch) have been armed since 1919.....Much to do about nothing in that regard.

Now if they are going to double that to 5K when they double the size of the agency then that would bear some scrutiny given the stated purpose of the increase in personnel was to go after folks making over 400K.

Of course everyone knows that's a fuckin' lie so since the whole thing is built on dem lies who is to say what they are up to.
/---/ Will Al Sharpton finally pay his fair share?

How much do the new IRS jobs pay? Thinking about applying.

Just kidding.... I'm not really thinking about applying.

The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.

“As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes,” the job advertisement read.

“No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation.

I hate the neocon review but shit...

Theyre gonna crucify the middle class and working poor ...count on it

View attachment 680571

Wait IRS agents get guns? How can democrats defend this, keep in mind democrats want unarmed social works to respond to domestic disputes.

The applicant they want is the one who will say "deadly force is wrong when used by police or lawful gun owners defending themselves. That's racist! But as long as I only have to shoot Trumpers, I'm fine with it."

Forum List

Back