Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

Is as trump claims he declassified the documents that the DOJ went after in Mara Lugo...then any news agency should be able to FOIA them....even if they are nuclear secrets. I say the NT Times and WSJ go after them. See how quickly the DOJ slams that door.

trump is such a liar, Satan will be amazed when he hears the stories he tells in the furnace.

Is as trump claims he declassified the documents that the DOJ went after in Mara Lugo...then any news agency should be able to FOIA them....even if they are nuclear secrets. I say the NT Times and WSJ go after them. See how quickly the DOJ slams that door.

trump is such a liar, Satan will be amazed when he hears the stories he tells in the furnace.
You eat your own crap don’t you…

:dunno:

As President, Trump insisted on tougher laws for handling Classified Information after Hillary was not prosecuted
It changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony

/——-/
B910C1B2-E72C-430F-8C42-F80F7262D5C4.jpeg

Yeah, you go FOIA classified documents......:auiqs.jpg:
The issue here is about His authority to declassify and whether or not it can be done without a paper trail. We'll never find out dick about any of those doc's contents....never.
Odds are pretty good the doc's He had were related to exposing FBI/DOJ during Russia Russia Russia.

Odds are pretty good the doc's He had were related to exposing FBI/DOJ during Russia Russia Russia.
Exactly. He declassified all the Crossfire Hurricane files and told Barr to make it all public. Barr didn't do it, the DOJ always hides behind the need to redact "personally identifiable information" or "sources and methods".

This warrant was issued on a "tip" to the DOJ, just like the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was started on a "tip".

Or the fake "whistleblower" who instigated the phone call impeachment.

Whenever I hear a Federal investigation was initiated on a "tip", I know it's a setup.

I think Trump had all the dirt on the FBI in his safe, and the DOJ went in and took it back. They can plant anything now, and claim that's what was in Trump's possession.

Yeah, you go FOIA classified documents......:auiqs.jpg:
The issue here is about His authority to declassify and whether or not it can be done without a paper trail.
Correct, and the USSC has already ruled on the declassification part, reminding us that he has sole authority. Many things the government does are hush-hush, off-the-record, not for little ears, sensitive, or whatever phrase to say "let's not tell anyone not in our club," but to official classify or declassify something is the president's prerogative, end of story.
We'll never find out dick about any of those doc's contents....never.
Yes, and even if they return them all, they will have found out what he knows so they can plant stories discrediting the truth. Trump has had whatever they took for more than a year. If it was anything that would incriminate him, his army of minions could have purged that out. That he kept them and kept letting the FBI come look around shows that he believed it was all legal.

That means no criminal intent, my liberal friends. Next hokie student?

Correct, and the USSC has already ruled on the declassification part, reminding us that he has sole authority. Many things the government does are hush-hush, off-the-record, not for little ears, sensitive, or whatever phrase to say "let's not tell anyone not in our club," but to official classify or declassify something is the president's prerogative, end of story.

Yes, and even if they return them all, they will have found out what he knows so they can plant stories discrediting the truth. Trump has had whatever they took for more than a year. If it was anything that would incriminate him, his army of minions could have purged that out. That he kept them and kept letting the FBI come look around shows that he believed it was all legal.

That means no criminal intent, my liberal friends. Next hokie student?
They've already reclassified them, guaranteed, they have the power.

According to one of His atty's and several people familiar with the doc's, they were returned in January. Sounds like a fishing expedition. Trump Jr has threatened to release the surveillance footage.

The former president returned 15 boxes of material to the National Archives in January, but the Justice Department issued a subpoena in May for documents that were still at his residence. On June 3, counterintelligence officials with the Justice Department’s national security division went to Mar-a-Lago to collect remaining documents with classified markings.

At that point, at least one Trump lawyer signed a statement saying material with the classified markings had been returned, according to four people familiar with the document. But officials then used a subpoena to obtain surveillance footage of the hallway outside a storage room at Mar-a-Lago and saw something that alarmed them. They also received information from at least one witness who indicated that more material might remain at the residence, people familiar with the investigation said.

Talk about flimsy PC.

Forum List

Back