Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

Didnt say I was expert did I. Where are these so called asecrets? You in on the raid. Lmao

I spent 40 years working for DoD with a Secret Clearance
One thing I learned early was I wanted nothing to do with Classified Information if I had a choice.
Mishandling a classified document would cost me my career or worse.

I would never bring one home or try to store them at home.
Trump should know better

Your no information posts shows who you are clearly. You should be a proud troll.
My OP contains detailed information on Trump changing the laws for handling classified information.

What information have your posts provided?

One thing I learned early was I wanted nothing to do with Classified Information if I had a choice.

Trump should know better
And again. How would you know. Lol

With Clinton they confirned it was classified and
Compromised by foreign govts

My OP contains detailed information on Trump changing the laws for handling classified information.

What information have your posts provided?
You have not posted any proof of anything. This is breaking news and no one knows what if anything that was taken. They could have been out of TP and stole it.

Were you part of the raid??? Lmao

You have not posted any proof of anything. This is breaking news and no one knows what if anything that was taken. They could have been out of TP and stole it.

Were you part of the raid??? Lmao

Yes I did
I posted proof that Trump changed the law of handling classified information and made it a Felony

Trump will be subject to that new law

Hope he is clean…..Don’t you?

Yes I did
I posted proof that Trump changed the law of handling classified information and made it a Felony

Trump will be subject to that new law

Hope he is clean…..Don’t you?
You have made claims he had secret information. But nobody knows what was taken.

I claim you are full of BS

You have made claims he had secret information. But nobody knows what was taken.

I claim you are full of BS

I made claims they were looking for secret documents
We will see if Trump has been following the law

If he hasn’t, do you agree he should be prosecuted or is he above the law?

I made claims they were looking for secret documents
We will see if Trump has been following the law

If he hasn’t, do you agree he should be prosecuted or is he above the law?
No you said he had secret documents. Get your shit together troll.

I dont care. Your side is corrupt as hell. I want a divorce from your sorry asses. My opinion you are a cancer
This is like my crazy neighbor. Rather than come with hat in hand and apologize and change her behavior, she digs in. Now I'm a dick because I won't deal with crazy.

You sir are crazy.

Don't you love the days when Republicans are playing defense. Not like when inflation is the top news story of the day.

I am surprised they are not saying…..Why are you investigating Trump when we have inflation and high gas prices?

This is like my crazy neighbor. Rather than come with hat in hand and apologize and change her behavior, she digs in. Now I'm a dick because I won't deal with crazy.

You sir are crazy.
You are the crazy. If you demand we accept your fucking daily dose if TDS.

Your opinions are meaningless to me. So is your party. Take a look at your parties polls so many crazies dont like asses anymore. Oh well hmmm

Trump should know better

Trump never had security clearance anyway.

Even Mitch McConnell does not share your optimism.
Trump cost Republicans the Senate in 2020. With candidates like Walker and Oz, looks like he is doing the same in 2022.

care to place a waqer on that? If the GOP takes congress you leave USMB for a year, if the dems hold, I leave for a year. Are we on?

Thankfully for Trump, he knows more about storing classified documents than the Generals. Democrats don’t realize that Trump went to Wharton and only smart people go to Wharton.

A man as smart as TRUMP would NEVER be stupid enough to stash Secret documents in his home. He could go to jail for that.

Boy are they going to be embarrassed when they find nothing there

Forum List

Back