Minutes after Scalia's death right wingers seek to block nominee that hasn't been appointed yet

BHO golfing in Palm Springs. He may not have time.

Yes, he was golfing - but that's not why he was in California. He was on business.

Isn't he always? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes, he is - 24/7 to keep us safe.
I don't trust the enemy to keep us safe.

Proof you're not a real American. Thanks for confirming.
I think you have me confused with somebody who gives a shit what you think.

I will have a difficult time sleeping tonight knowing that I now only have 8/9ths of a Supreme Court to which I can make my legal appeals.

Yes, he was golfing - but that's not why he was in California. He was on business.

He didn't share what he THOUGHT.

He shared what he KNEW.

He shared what he KNEW.
Aren't you a clever little shit stain?

Conservatives think golfing is evil. How they must have hated Eisenhower.
Guess what??? This what my wife bought me for Valentines day:
Ping-GMax-Irons_t780.jpg

You getting three more for Christmas? lol

Remember, swing hard. The rest will take care of itself. That from Arnold Palmer.

Im 66 years, like my swing speed is only like 66 mph.

BHO golfing in Palm Springs. He may not have time.

Nice avatar.

He shared what he KNEW.

Very clever.

Thanks for noticing.

He shared what he KNEW.

Very clever.

Thanks for noticing.
Clever for a retard, that is.

Have to laugh at this one. Obvious the left has to get this out there to deflect any criticism they may receive for acting in kind.
A person that knows good from evil knows how to act, as opposed to being influenced by outside agents.

Minutes after Scalia’s death right-wingers seek to block nominee Obama hasn’t even appointed yet

Two things. A raunchy wild Republican battle to stall might seriously stir up the dems and get record numbers to the polls.
Also, there's a good chance a Dem will win the WH anyway so it'll be a moot point.

repubs expertise is bringing governing to a halt. Anyone remember Cruz Control?
When the taxpayer's money is being pissed away, the ones who are pissing it away need to be stopped. If you're on welfare I guess you don't mind other people's money being pissed away but if you're the one from which the money is being taken, you see it differently.

Meanwhile, it turns out the Senate is in recess, so Obama can make an appointment tonight and bypass them if he wanted.

GOP worries Obama could install Scalia successor through recess appointment

Yep, that would certainly set the stage for a Democrat win next November, wouldn't it?

I think he could actually do it and get away with it, without hurting the Dems. Precisely because it would be a temporary appointment, and that would give him the excuse to brush it off with voters.

Normally I would agree with you, but not this close to an election where debaters will echo the move over and over again. After all this time, Obama is now worried about his legacy. By his own admission, the parties are further apart than they've ever been. I'm sure he's now regretting "The Republican can come along for the ride, but they will have to sit in the back seat." Or "I have a pen and I have a cell phone."

Under the administration of transparency, we have people under him erasing their server, people pleading the fifth, people throwing away their hard drives, giving protection to his AG so he didn't have to come clean about gun selling.

So I think these are concerns of his that will interfere with him slipping in some liberal judge.

You damn right we want it blocked. THAT IS OUR RIGHT so laugh all you want.

Obama isn't our freaking DICKtator

Forum List

Back