Milley had a SECRET plan to INVADE Iran and Trump shut him down

They hate Milley for what he honestly said about the Orange Buffoon, so they have to attack like angry children.

I despise the traitor for declaring he would warn an enemy of the US if we were about to strike them.

I don't give a damn if you're a Democrat, a Republican, an Independent, or a Dixiecrat - declaring you would aide and abet an enemy of the US makes you a self-professed traitor.

Keeping him in the US military means one of our top generals is an admitted traitor.

No, and I haven't forgotten that we went back on our position on not supporting the eastward expansion of NATO.

I think Biden should have stuck with our earlier position and then butted out.
I hear this argument a lot. Couple of observations.

First, Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO. Saying that Putin is justified in attacking Ukraine because the West expanded eastwards is like a bully claiming he's justified bullying because he once was a victim himself.

Second, there have been exactly zero written assurances against expanding NATO. Even if you believe that there were promises made ( not a universal stance among historians) nothing of the sort was ratified anywhere.

Third, what was ratified was Russia guaranteeing Ukraine's independence in exchange of giving up their nuclear arsenal. A treaty they unequivocally broke.

Fourth, NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance. Meaning that the only thing NATO guarantees is they will aid any member when THEY are attacked. As the US found out in Vietnam and the Second Gulf War. So where is the treat to Russia?

First, Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO. Saying that Putin is justified in attacking Ukraine because the West expanded eastwards is like a bully claiming he's justified bullying because he once was a victim himself.

We would do the same thing if people were making motions towards putting arms on our borders.

No Ukraine is not a member nation but that is what they were seeking.

Second, there has been exactly zero written assurances against expanding NATO. Even if you believe that there were promises made nothing of the sort was ratified anywhere.

It was still our position.

Third, what was ratified was Russia guaranteeing Ukraine's independence in exchange of giving up their nuclear arsenal. A treaty they unequivocally broke.

Fourth, NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance. Meaning that the only thing NATO guarantees is they will aid any member when THEY are attacked. As the US found out in Vietnam and the Second Gulf War. So where is the treat to Russia?

It allows them to place things like missiles on member nation lands.

Y'all really need to stop this shit...of believing your right wing fake news and bloggers right off the bat, without doing a little research and fact checking yourselves first.

you just thoughtlessly regurgitate lies and half truths without any thought or reason. That's FAKE NEWS.

even I have found myself being as lazy as you, once in a while, and my lack of fact checking has bit me in the butt!

We ALL should do better!
This from a Russiagater and true believer of Fauci. Lol.

JFK
USS Liberty
MLK
RFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983 - a hate hoax false flag attempt to start a US war with Hezbo
Global Warming
Covid
The Steal
the murder of Pat Tillman
LBJ, W, and Biden = what % of our national debt?

Hardly, that's the cover story, under the fluff is the destruction of America as we know it

They have Israel, Ukraine, England, America, Canada, Switzerland, France, now Brazil...

Zionism is mostly a belief in Jew Supremacism, and it justifies anything, including mass murder, treason, and false flat hate hoaxes.

Indeed, the origin of Judaism on Mt. Sinai is murder and fraud and a "replacement" ZPF...

Most of that is the Globo-homo Agenda, which is backed by most Jews, yes.

Second, there has been exactly zero written assurances against expanding NATO. Even if you believe that there were promises made ( not a universal stance among historians) nothing of the sort was ratified anywhere.

Years ago, when Putin 1st came to power, in an interview he said his biggest regret was watching the USSR dissolve, and he vowed he would bring back the USSR, to include all the nations that made up the USSR.

Not many people paid attention. I did, and I remember.

Ukraine was part of the USSR. It is also strategically important because of energy and use for Russian energy flowing to Western Europe.

In January if this year Henry Sardaryan, Dean at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), said that the former territories of the Russian empire and of the Soviet Union are "Russia's territories" that Moscow should unilaterally control.

Years later from when Putin gave thst interview, he still believes this as well.

We would do the same thing if people were making motions towards putting arms on our borders.

It was still our position.

It allows them to place things like missiles on member nation lands.
No, and I haven't forgotten that we went back on our position on not supporting the eastward expansion of NATO.

I think Biden should have stuck with our earlier position and then butted out.

Says who? Putin if I'm not mistaken. That is of course until Putin actually invaded. Before there was no real ask. Not to mention that you can only join NATO after an unanimous vote by its members. Just ask Sweden.
It allows them to place things like missiles on member nation lands
Sure it allows them to integrate the military of it's member states.

So let's play out Ukraine being a member state having a military supplied by America. (Not that you really need to be a member for that) Ukrainian combat readiness goes up.

So they can attack a nation 4 times their size armed with nuclear weapons?

Yup sounds logical. Again there is no treat from other NATO states in the event that Ukrainians are suicidal.

As to what the US position was. Again at best, and again NOT something that is supported by all historians it was unofficial. Russia OFFICIALLY declared they would respect the Ukrainian border.

Secret?

Or within the normal War Games protocol?

Yes, the plans were classified as Secret. Not really the sort of thing you want getting out on the web since it included at the time was a day by day plan of what would happen called the TPFDD.

Forum List

Back